What's new

How do you define wealth?

Wealth measures the valued of all the assets of worth owned by the person community company or country. Wealth is determined by talking the total market value of all physical and intengible assests owned then subtracting all debts.

Wealth is something which money cannot buy (health, peace, virtue) or something that gives you value and you can fully control it (money after cash out or in hand, land, business, car etc). So online website balance is not asset or wealth unless it comes to your hand. According to my Religion a good wife is best asset/wealth in whole life All Praise To ALLAH. ameen.

So many people think wealth is the amount you have in your account, but it is far much more than that, wealth is calculated by your assets, assets are those things that gives you profit even if you are not there, an estate is an asset, and many more, a wealthy man is a man with so many assets, he doesn't rely on any job to earn.

- A person who has great material wealth. , Rich person, individual, mortal, person, someone, someone, soul - a human being; "There was a lot for one person" Proportionate - a wealthy person; A person who is financially well off. The so-called "emerging rich"

Wealth involves a bunch of things, including: money, happiness, time, health, attitude, relationships, lifestyle, peace of mind, and any other thing you desire for what you view as a successful life. In order to be truly wealthy you have to be happy and content in all key aspects of your life.

It must have utility. It must have the authority to fulfill a need. It must be limited in supply. For instance, for life, air and sunshine are essential. Wealth should be transferable. It must have value for money. It may be external.

It must have utility. It must have the authority to fulfill a need. It must be limited in supply. For instance, for life, air and sunshine are essential. Wealth should be transferable. It must have value for money. It may be external.
If i understand you well, life can also be termed as wealth. This is my first time hearing this. Well I like your illustration about wealth at least it’s way different from most people’s definition of wealth.

Wealth measures the value of all the assets owned by an individual, community, company, or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets, then reducing all debts.

Wealth is the continuous position of tangible and intangible properties from time to time 2 to be wealthy means that the present and the pass ownership or possession are still intact 3 any person that is said to be wealthy is someone with financial capability and control of property in both liquid and in solid form

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?
I think that wealth for a men is full fill of all needs like money and massive amount of resource of money for suffering a good life and he have so much money and more business and he also a rich person.

I like to follow the definition of Robert Kiyosaki as he defines wealth as how much you have that can sustain you without your regular source of income. So when we seek what wealth is, it is nothing beyond that.

Wealth can be define as a situation by one have money to answer to all things. Wealth is good, wealth to me is more than rich because word wealth is powerful, am seen wealth as a good thing to acquire in life.

The term Wealth can be defined as the abundance of valuable financial assets or physical possessions which can be converted into a form that can be used for transactions. Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, community, company, or country. Essentially, wealth is the accumulation of scarce resources. Specific people, organizations, and nations are said to be wealthy when they are able to accumulate many valuable resources or goods.

What is wealth? Wealth measures the value of all the assets of a person, community, company, or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and invincible assets, then reducing all debts.

To define wealth is not difficult for me cause wealth is those assets which you have acquired and it price in the global market is very expensive, so with that, it's going to boost your status, and with those items you are already rich, you been wealthy is all about you having that income that dose finish.

It is what u acquire with ur hard labour. Wealth is the money or property someone get through intense work, borrow, and may be it was dash to him by people. Wealth can be categories as money, property and even position. People need to be accorded respect if they have wealth so in society people always looking for a way to get wealth by all means, that is why people resulted into money ritual in order to control wealth of the nation.

I have build/accumulated wealthy from poverty.That is the essence of my book-no wealthy.l describe a five block diagram that explains the parts of how money works and the secret to building /accumulating wealth.in a few words,it is creating cash flow and using it to buy assets.cash flow is the difference between income and expense.you have to figure out how to have less expenses than income.assets are things that puts money in your pockets.your home and your car are not assets unless they provide you an income that exceeds the cost of owning them.

What's the richness? Wealth calculates the value of all the assets held by a person, group, company, or region. Wealth is calculated by taking both real and intangible assets held and subtracting all debts from the overall market value.

Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, community, company, or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all debts. Essentially, wealth is the accumulation of scarce resources. Specific people, organizations, and nations are said to be wealthy when they are able to accumulate many valuable resources or goods. Wealth can be contrasted to income in that wealth is a stock and income is a flow, and it can be seen in either absolute or relative terms.

Our personal definition of wealth is: living on our own terms! Why you need to know your definition of wealth. I want you to live comfortably in and around wealth

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back