What's new

How do you define wealth?

Wealth is simply defined as the amount of possessions an individual gathers either physical stocks or in knowledge

When you are wealthy you are the Chairman of yourself

You have all the time to yourself

Literally, wealth means the abundance of valuables or money.
But in the business sense, wealth is defined as assets minus liabilities, in other words wealth means net worth.
Wealth goes beyond money, but people do equate wealth to money. Wealth includes all financial assets and the more you have, the wealthier you are.

The definition of the wealth according to me is wealth is a comfortable thing. If we have wealth we can get everything . With wealth we start every business. If we save our wealth and not investment it can be possible that after some years we lose our wealth so investment in any business is profitable.

Wealth is the sum total of assets (things that you own) that give you financial security.Wealth is a combination of cash plus assets that you can liquidate. Let me break this down for you using the board game Monopoly (yes, I know Monopoly money isn’t real

Wealth can defined as a excess in both capital and material things . it can also be a source of income spend on our everyday lives which can never affect our capital .

Wealth is having more than enough to take care of your financial needs. Wealth is when you are able to attends to things comfortably . Wealth is having abundance of valuable resources in excess supply, with wealth every other things comes easy.
This illustration about wealth is great and mind soothing. I love this illustration because you mention of a point. You defined wealth as abundant resources that can allow one survival for a long time

Wealth is how much money you have, regardless of how many people say it's what you own. Though one comment I will make is the amount of land you have in my opinion is what makes someone truly wealthy. Dependent on land itself.

Yes wealth is very need to the every person health is wealth you should keep our business Take in our business and keep interested Bussiness and invest in the some legal thing and you should invest in the orphanage center and some service with the help of people

Wealth is how much money you have, regardless of how many people say it's what you own. Though one comment I will make is the amount of land you have in my opinion is what makes someone truly wealthy. Dependent on land itself.
Yes wealth can be defined in accordance to the valuables and assets you own but there’s a very thin line between riches and wealth. Valuables and assets define riches. A lot more of other things define wealth. For example knowledge and power combined with money makes a wealthy person. Though everyone’ Ideology about wealth will certainly differ

Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, community, company, or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all debts. Essentially, wealth is the accumulation of scarce resources. Specific people, organizations, and nations are said to be wealthy when they are able to accumulate many valuable resources or goods. Wealth can be contrasted to income in that wealth is a stock and income is a flow, and it can be seen in either absolute or relative terms.

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?
To me wealth is what makes you comfortable and there is no form of fear in your heart that you have acquired the wealth in falsehood.
As the medical pratictioners will say health is wealth.
When you are also in good health that means you are wealthy.

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?
Understanding Net Worth. Economists generally agree with the investors in the Spectrem survey that net worth is the best way to define wealth. However, they emphasize that net worth isn’t just about what you own – it’s also about what you owe. To calculate your net worth, you add up all your assets – money in the bank, investments, your house, your car, and so on – and then subtract all your debts, from student loans, to unpaid back taxes.

Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, community, company, or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all debts.

Wealth is the abundance of valuable financial assets or physical possessions which can be converted into a form that can be used for transactions.
The opposite of wealth is poverty. Wealth is the sum total of assets (things that you own) that give you financial security. The word wealth carries the idea of abundance and security.

Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, company, or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned by the individual, then subtracting all debts.

Understanding Net Worth. Economists generally agree with the investors in the Spectrem survey that net worth is the best way to define wealth. However, they emphasize that net worth isn’t just about what you own – it’s also about what you owe. To calculate your net worth, you add up all your assets – money in the bank, investments, your house, your car, and so on – and then subtract all your debts, from student loans, to unpaid back taxes.
We all know economists point of view on everything will defiantly revolve around money, assets and valuables. On a general note, wealth can’t be classified in accordance to valuable or riches alone. There’re many other important things that encompasses around wealth. Power can be classified under wealth. Power get things done faster just as money do. Many other things makes up wealth.

I would define wealth as riches plus humanity. Riches been the excess of assets(income) over liabilities (expenses) while humanity being helping other people around you to get rich too because believe you me we are here to help ourselves become better people.

I would define wealth as riches plus humanity. Riches been the excess of assets(income) over liabilities (expenses) while humanity being helping other people around you to get rich too because believe you me we are here to help ourselves become better people.
Hmm this is a nice one. I’ve never thought of this before I must confess it’s impressing. An individual is referred to as a wealthy person provided the people surrounding them are financially stable also. Generosity can be termed as wealth too. Anyways everyone has a different conceptual understanding about wealth synonymously associated with financial value

To me, wealth is what ever you have that add values to your status and it gives you happiness, peace of mind, joy and good health. Money without happiness is not a wealth. So you wealth music gives you happiness.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back