What's new

How do you define wealth?

Wealth is the possession of a large amount of money, property, or other valuable things. You can also refer to a particular person's money or property as their wealth.and wealth is the accumulation of scarce resources.
Wealth is the state of being rich and affluent, having every resources needed to be comfortable and enough to share with others. Wealth could also be having in possession of many properties.

I defined wealth as having abundance of money to pay your bill and do anything that you want with it without taking excuses from anyone. You are boss on your own. You make your decision and is final and in the society you are respected.

Actually many people define and see the meaning of wealth differently. Some see it to be an abundance of valuable possessions or money. Another set of people see it as a State of being rich. To me the definitions are all correct. That is my take.

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?
Wealth is broadly defined as an abundance of valuable poessession or money.

Allot of people, in different websites and business man professor an PhD holder has define wealth in different accept.
Wealth have different definitions, wealth is an ability to be contented with what you have . Wealth can be your parson property such as you cars, houses, you business sectors, and anything else that is your

I believe that wealth can be define as when you have chains of investment that are stable and giving you good profits... A lot of money in your bank account that even if 2 of your generation spend thrift it will not go down.... I don't think a million dollar as wealth because it can be spent in a month if it's not properly invested.

Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, community, company, or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all

My personal definition of wealth is when you have all what you desire and you can still help the number of people you want to help without that affecting your finance in anyway, having house in at least 10 countries around the world etc..

Wealth is a mental state, it is a thought, it is a sort of reasoning.

It implies contemplations and with them sensations of bounty. Precisely as somebody considers a to be as half full and another person as half vacant.

Somebody who is rich sees his wealth not by estimating and contrasting it and others. A wealthy individual musings are, that he has enough and will get enough for all what he requires. He believes that he has an excess. It tends to be cash, wellbeing, companions, love, and so on

• Wealth is the large amount of money and possessions the value of all the property, possessions, and money that someone or something has a large amount or number in other words wealth is the abundance of valuable material possessions or resources.

Wealth is the ability to be able to control money, movement of goods and services and people working under your supervision. When you are wealthy you are the control what you do with your time.

I will say Wealth is an abundance of money or valuable assets. A person can be said to be wealthy if he influences decisions that affects an economy financially. Although people mistake wealth for riches even though the seem to mean the same thing, there's still a difference between them both. A wealthy person controls both assets and raw cash but a rich person is measured by his hold on raw cash alone.

Wealth can be seen as affluence, prosperity, opulence, riches, means, substance, luxury, well-being, plenty, deep pockets, Mammon, money, cash, lucre, capital, principal, treasure, fortune, finance, assets, possessions, resources, effects, goods, funds, valuables, property, stock, reserves, securities, holdings, belongings, chattels, ill-gotten gains, wherewithal, dough, bread.Wealth is the abundance of valuable financial assets or physical possessions which can be converted into a form that can be used for transactions.

Defining wealth requires the combination of the riches and money and the combination of the money to satisfy the basic wants of human. Wealth is defined as the acquirement of riches and goods and services by some forms of profit if it is a business.

I believe that wealth can be define as when you have chains of investment that are stable and giving you good profits... A lot of money in your bank account that even if 2 of your generation spend thrift it will not go down.... I don't think a million dollar as wealth because it can be spent in a month if it's not properly invested.
Well I believe investment can be regarded as asset and asset is a measuring tool for riches. However there’s certainly a thin line between rich and wealth. This thin line differentiates the two. Riches is defined as assets and valuables while wealth comprises of a lot More. I’m not trying to dispute your illustration about wealth I’m citing from my own point of view

Wealth definition is all the asset you own. Specific people, organizations, and nations are said to be wealthy when they are able to accumulate many valuable resources or goods. Wealth can be in form of money and other valuable assets

Wealth definition is all the asset you own. Specific people, organizations, and nations are said to be wealthy when they are able to accumulate many valuable resources or goods. Wealth can be in form of money and other valuable assets
Everyone’s definition of wealth seems different and money seem to be the only similarity between all. However I beleive wealth encompasses more than money and asset. Though I can’t change your view about wealth but I can try to make you see from my own angle. Wealth is the combination money, power, fame, knowledge and health.

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?
Practically, I define wealth as anything that comes in the form of assets and investments I venture into, as much as cash is wealth to me also. Wealth is also when none of my family is sick because that means we don't get to spend money on paying hospital bills or medicine. Wealth is when we are okay and we survive everyday.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back