What's new

How do you define wealth?

Wealth is your assest. It can be physical things like property, money etc. as well as things that cannot be touched ans seen, for example your knowledge and skills. Even your family can be your wealth because members of your family is your asset.

Wealth is your assest. It can be physical things like property, money etc. as well as things that cannot be touched ans seen, for example your knowledge and skills. Even your family can be your wealth because members of your family is your asset.
You made a point. For some people, family is all they have and where they treasure the most. However for them they can term their family as their wealth but can this be used generally to give a conceptual meaning to the terminology ‘wealth’

Wealth, for me wealth means the things you enjoy in life that you value. When it comes to non-serious things, family is what I consider wealth.

The word wealthy is like the word happy; it means something different to everyone. What is wealth? The definition of wealth is personal. What it really means to be wealthy is entirely up to you. To some people, wealth is always going to mean, money but we can’t all be wealthy in that way. There are so many other ways to be wealthy because there are so many definitions of wealth. Even if we think of wealth regarding dollars or money spent, it’s not that straightforward. For some people life’s little luxuries make them feel wealthy.

Wealth is the sum total of assets (things that you own) that give you financial security. The word wealth carries the idea of abundance and security.
Wealth is a combination of cash plus assets that you can liquidate.

Wealth is the sum total of assets (things that you own) that give you financial security. The word wealth carries the idea of abundance and security.
Wealth is a combination of cash plus assets that you can liquidate.
I like your illustration of wealth but wealth comprises of more than money and valuables. Money and valuables makes up riches. Riches and wealth have tiny difference. A lot of things other than money makes up wealth. However, wealth definition varies with everyone conceptual understanding of wealth

If I am told to define what wealth, I will say it is you having both human and non human resources in abundance under your care, under your control and this makes you never to lack anything of any such, you are rich with a lot of assets under your care and control.

Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, community, company, or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all debts. Essentially, wealth is the accumulation of scarce resources.

Wealth is different from richness. Richness is having the money but wealth is having constant streams of income. When you are wealthy and not rich you have this comfortable knowledge that money works for you. Wealthiness is having it and it keeps coming non stop.

How do you define wealth​

Wealth is a stock variable, as opposed to a flow variable like income. Wealth measures the amount of valuable economic goods that have been accumulated as of a given point in time; income measures the amount of money (or goods) that is obtained over a given interval of time. Income represents the addition to wealth over time (or subtraction, if it is negative). A person who's net income is positive over time will become increasingly wealthy over time. For countries, Gross Domestic Product can be thought of as a measure of income (a flow variable), though it is often erroneously referred to as a measure of wealth.

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?
Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, community, company, or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all debts.

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?
Basically me like to over simplify it . If you stopped working today how long do you think you can survive without going back to work?. That is the definition of wealth for me in simple terms. On the other hand health is wealth. If you have everything but not with good health than you are not a lucky person your are unfortunate for this.

Finc
You simply illustrated most people’s view about wealth. Everyone has a different philosophy regarding wealth. However, a general definition for the term ‘wealth’ is required in order to create a direct and understable conception about wealth. This definition will be used generally by all
Financial acquisition and possession or asset of a person, state, country, region and organisation means wealth. Wealth can come in form of knowledge, information and resources.
I still stand to be corrected.

I will define wealth as the abundance of valuable possession , the more you have the wealthier you are. It could also be your net worth. The assumption we've had is seeing wealth as financial assets which isn't true

Finc

Financial acquisition and possession or asset of a person, state, country, region and organisation means wealth. Wealth can come in form of knowledge, information and resources.
I still stand to be correcteD
Well the definition of wealth varies with individual philosophy. Your conceptual understanding of wealth may be different from mine still we all mean the same. Wealth can classified in accordance to the amount of assets and valuables, power or fame. All the same we mean the same thing

True wealth is having a sense of abundance, one that we experience rather than possess. Obviously, having enough money to provide a roof over our heads, secure sufficient food and clothing and other basic essentials, and raise healthy and happy families frees us from a lot of anxiety.

Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, community, company, or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all debts.

You are right for respecting
Well the definition of wealth varies with individual philosophy. Your conceptual understanding of wealth may be different from mine still we all mean the same. Wealth can classified in accordance to the amount of assets and valuables, power or fame. All the same we mean the same thing
You are right for respecting my opinion. I really understand your philosophy concerning wealth. Wealth is unlimited resources that a person has it may come in terms of money, finances, assets, property, material possession, knowledge, wisdom and abundance.

Wealth is having more than enough to take care of your financial needs. Wealth is when you are able to attends to things comfortably . Wealth is having abundance of valuable resources in excess supply, with wealth every other things comes easy.

When someone is a wealthy, he's no longer successful. He don't try so hard to show you that he is successful rather his success speaks for itself. When you get to point you don't need to make yourself to be recognized that's the particular point you're wealthy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back