What's new

How do you define wealth?

Wealth is a state of well-being of a person. A wealthy is a person that can meet all his needs at point when he needs them. A wealthy person has the ability to spend money and still be buoyant financially

This is how l define wealth, it means accumulating assets and investment that works for you for generations to come. There is a huge difference between Being rich and being wealthy.

Wealth, for me wealth is not like you have a lot of money, you have a lot of cars, you have a beautiful house or how successful you are in your life, here are what can be called wealth,
Wealth is usually a measure of how much valuable things you have.

Over the years the definition of wealth has generated so much curiosity and questions. A lot of different veteran investors, notable business owners , motivational speakers, idealists , academics have defined given different definition to wealth.
Buckminister fuller defined wealth as the ability of a person to survive so many numbers of days forward...
A notable business owner ;TONY was quoted by Charles Richards in his book titled ‘psychology of wealth’ define wealth as having what you really want in life.
These two definition are different from each other but still there’s an atom of correlation in them. Even though the yardstick for measuring wealth has changed over the time yet there’s a common denominator which is the desire to make life better.
From your understanding,How do you define wealth?
Wealth measures the value of all the assets of worth owned by a person, community, company, or country. Wealth is determined by taking the total market value of all physical and intangible assets owned, then subtracting all debts. Essentially, wealth is the accumulation of scarce resources. Specific people, organizations, and nations are said to be wealthy when they are able to accumulate many valuable resources or goods. Wealth can be contrasted to income in that wealth is a stock and income is a flow, and it can be seen in either absolute or relative terms.

This is how l define wealth, it means accumulating assets and investment that works for you for generations to come. There is a huge difference between Being rich and being wealthy.
I like your philosophy and illustration about wealth. This is more similar to the buckminister’s philisophy about wealth. However, I still think this shouldn’t be limited to valuable or assets. Anything that serves a generational purpose can be classified under wealth. This differentiates rich from wealth

Wealth is the sum total of assets things that you own that give you financial security. Most people talk about wealth in terms of dollars, real estate, cars and stock that we own to name a few. But if you’d been born a couple hundred years ago when the economy was more centered around agriculture, you’d probably measure wealth in terms of the commodities you own such as coal, sugar, livestock and so on.

Every person have a different definition of what wealth is. For me, it's when you have valuable things that you consider as a treasure. It does not literally mean money or riches, wealth can come from anything, not just fancy house, nice cars, or success in your career. Good health is wealth, they say.

Every person have a different definition of what wealth is. For me, it's when you have valuable things that you consider as a treasure. It does not literally mean money or riches, wealth can come from anything, not just fancy house, nice cars, or success in your career. Good health is wealth, they say.
Everyone has a different perpective on the definition of wealth. Though I still think there should be a general definition to this terminology. We can’t combine everyone’s ideaology on this and we can’t change everyone’s view through our definition but we can idealize a general conception on wealth.

The word wealth is like the word HAPPY,To some people, wealth is always going to mean money, but we can’t all be wealthy in that way. There are so many other ways to be wealthy because there are so many definitions of wealth.
Post automatically merged:

The word wealth is like the word HAPPY,To some people, wealth is always going to mean money, but we can’t all be wealthy in that way. There are so many other ways to be wealthy because there are so many definitions of wealth.

Wealth is having enough finance to get your needs and the need of others, wealth is having the capacity to solve your problem and the problem of others, wealth is making impact I.e be a solution giver.

Wealth is having enough finance to get your needs and the need of others, wealth is having the capacity to solve your problem and the problem of others, wealth is making impact I.e be a solution giver.

wealth is something that you treasure and being contented. wealth is how you appreciate things even the value is little small its how you see things not how much they cost for you to own it.

wealth is something that you treasure and being contented. wealth is how you appreciate things even the value is little small its how you see things not how much they cost for you to own it.
I like your illustration about wealth. In your own case, A contented person is a wealthy person. A contented person is a happy person Everyone has a different conception about wealth.

Wealth can be assets, resources or money that is in one's possession. Most wealth people lives comfortably, because they can afford whatever they want. But as for me what should not be measured according to your assets, but your impact on others.

There are different definition of wealth according to the usage. Wealth is unlimited acquisition of resources. Ability to control and acquire the necessities of livelihood.
Wealth can also means abundance.
Having excess spending or money or material gain is wealth.

for me the wealth I achieve every day because I am still alive every time I wake up. my family is my treasure. because you can't take that money to heaven. I do not want to get rich because that will cause you to forget where you came from.

Economically speaking wealth calculates the value of all the assets held by a person, group, company, or region. Wealth is calculated by taking the overall market value, then subtracting all debts from all real and intangible assets held. Essentially, the accumulation of finite resources is money.

I've really been enlightened from the post. This platform has really given me the opportunity to learn and know people's views on matters like this. Much appreciation to the person behind the idea of this platform.

for me the wealth I achieve every day because I am still alive every time I wake up. my family is my treasure. because you can't take that money to heaven. I do not want to get rich because that will cause you to forget where you came from.
You have a good perception of wealth. Everyone has a different philosophy regarding wealth. I still think you can be rich and still remember where you were coming from. This depends on you. If you truly don’t want to forget about where you came from, then you can try as much as possible to make money, get rich and replicate old memories

I think that more often than not wealth refers to a person's financial situation and their financial position, in terms of the assets that they are able to have or possess. This can be in terms of items or directly as cash. However, the definition varies depending on the circumstance and the person. Some also view wealth as the knowledge that you have because often you can use knowledge to make it materialize into stuff. Or wealth could even be defined by how the surrounding people are, for example being wealthy in the number of friends and family that you have that stick by you.

I think that more often than not wealth refers to a person's financial situation and their financial position, in terms of the assets that they are able to have or possess. This can be in terms of items or directly as cash. However, the definition varies depending on the circumstance and the person. Some also view wealth as the knowledge that you have because often you can use knowledge to make it materialize into stuff. Or wealth could even be defined by how the surrounding people are, for example being wealthy in the number of friends and family that you have that stick by you.
You simply illustrated most people’s view about wealth. Everyone has a different philosophy regarding wealth. However, a general definition for the term ‘wealth’ is required in order to create a direct and understable conception about wealth. This definition will be used generally by all

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back