What's new

How do I know where products are made when it is not listed?

You should see more information about the product you wish to buy if it is not labelled on the general site then you should check additional information.

I ended up buying from a trusted offline store as I was working on a project and could not wait for more days to get my phone delivered.
There was a time you showed us one phone you bought with the money you are making online, it was either techno-pop 4 or something like that, was that the product you wanted to buy online ?

There was a time you showed us one phone you bought with the money you are making online, it was either techno-pop 4 or something like that, was that the product you wanted to buy online ?
I actually used my bizdustry earninngs to purchase the phone then and I decided to get it at a reliable offline store since using an online store would take time.

I actually used my bizdustry earninngs to purchase the phone then and I decided to get it at a reliable offline store since using an online store would take time.
It's nice ,you really plan something better with your online income ,you told us that you were using a phone with low storage capacity to do it the online business, you actually motivated a lot of us that day.

Knowing where a product is made is very important because it can help you to select the kind of product you want because some countries are known for expertise in certain products.

I think the solution is to make a direct google search about the product. If the product description isn't on Google, then you should do away with it.

It might be adulterated.

If there is anyway you can communicate with the administration,or people in charge of shipping the goods down to your country bthen I feel it is save

Is going to be very difficult for you to know where a particular product is being made if it has not been listed on the product itself ,you can dismantle the product because I think that is where you will be able to get a genuine information about where the product is produced

The best thing is to solve the net and get your answers and fact. Also before I even purchase an item the first thing I do is to go through the reviews the last time I purchased an item online, a phone, I didn't use it for up to six months even with the good reviews I saw.

You can simply check for the information of the products online. you can Google search about his to know where the product is being made. another thing is to buy from reputable store like Amazon. majority of the products in Amazon store comes with necessary information.

As someone who shops online, I want to ensure my money is buying trusted, safe products but I see a lot of cheap, unfiltered, untested items being sold all over. I even see them on Walmart and Amazon and wouldn't know otherwise if it wasn't for me digging through reviews before buying. A lot of these items come from China and because of their labor laws, I don't like supporting them. I would like to make sure what I buy is either within the US or in trusted nations such as Canada, Europe, Australia, etc. where strict labor laws and violations of human rights do not happen.

How can I find this information when shopping online?
I think some of these online stores have a section for customer service. You can ask questions on that section.
Also, reading through reviews is another way to avoid buying unsafe products.
It is good to do necessary findings to avoid waste of money.

You can check for the product information from the storm which you are buying it if it happens that you are by from the reputable one. This is the reason why I like to shop at Amazon store.

As someone who shops online, I want to ensure my money is buying trusted, safe products but I see a lot of cheap, unfiltered, untested items being sold all over. I even see them on Walmart and Amazon and wouldn't know otherwise if it wasn't for me digging through reviews before buying. A lot of these items come from China and because of their labor laws, I don't like supporting them. I would like to make sure what I buy is either within the US or in trusted nations such as Canada, Europe, Australia, etc. where strict labor laws and violations of human rights do not happen.

If the information is not made conspicuous, then it is best to report. Online shops are able to take customers complaint, so if you're worried out getting fake products, make proper enquiry, ask questions on the site and get clarified.

It is difficult to find where the product was made if it is not listed on the product description on the site where you are trying to buy the product. However, sometimes googling the product name and brand can help you.

I think the best thing to do is do a thoroug search of the item sourch on google and find out the manfacturer.You can also get aquintance from the agent delivering the product or doing the shipment.

There are lots of fake products everywhere even on the platform of these most trusted online markets. You can differentiate this product simply by Google and reading some reviews on it.

You can choose to ask the online store or platform the manufacturers or producers of such products. If you do not get an appropriate response, then it might be wise to look it up online or avoid purchasing it completely.
Post automatically merged:

You can choose to ask the online store or platform the manufacturers or producers of such products. If you do not get an appropriate response, then it might be wise to look it up online or avoid purchasing it completely.

Post automatically merged:

There is feature for search a product by its image and get such kind of information online by doing google photos feature because most of time you get informations from many shopping sites or manufactors.

You can choose to make enquiry from the online store or platform about the manufacturer or producer of such goods. If you do not get an appropriate response, then it is better to look it up online or avoid buying the product completely.

There at many ways in which you can know where the product you bought are made if there's no description on where the product is made, you can directly call the company .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back