What's new

How do I know where products are made when it is not listed?

As someone who shops online, I want to ensure my money is buying trusted, safe products but I see a lot of cheap, unfiltered, untested items being sold all over. I even see them on Walmart and Amazon and wouldn't know otherwise if it wasn't for me digging through reviews before buying. A lot of these items come from China and because of their labor laws, I don't like supporting them. I would like to make sure what I buy is either within the US or in trusted nations such as Canada, Europe, Australia, etc. where strict labor laws and violations of human rights do not happen.

How can I find this information when shopping online?
I believe doing your own investigation and researching is the best way to know where the products you are about to buy was was made, i think you can just use search engine to get the information.

For products that hit the market, there are certain agency that are in charge of their regulation. If you do not see that then you should try contacting the agency respondible.

The company handling your delivery should have information about the product you want, but I'll advise you just go for another product that you can trust.

I think the best way to know the company in which a particular product is being made is for you to dismantle the product, a lot of vital information by dismantling the products, this is the best way to know about it , it also depends on the type of the.
Some products are not quality ones and those who are in charge of producing them usually put fake details there so that it would be hard for them to get tracked.

How to know about the products you bought when is not listed is just simple. You can asked the delivery company to tell you where its made or you can go through google search and search about the products so that you can know much about it. Depending on the one you think is simple to you.

As someone who shops online, I want to ensure my money is buying trusted, safe products but I see a lot of cheap, unfiltered, untested items being sold all over. I even see them on Walmart and Amazon and wouldn't know otherwise if it wasn't for me digging through reviews before buying. A lot of these items come from China and because of their labor laws, I don't like supporting them. I would like to make sure what I buy is either within the US or in trusted nations such as Canada, Europe, Australia, etc. where strict labor laws and violations of human rights do not happen.

I think the simple way is just to search about the product online.You will surely know how to get the real fact about it including the right place to get it

Some products are not quality ones and those who are in charge of producing them usually put fake details there so that it would be hard for them to get tracked.
Okay that means in this case there is no need for you to buy a product that is not clearly stated who and the name of the company that produce the product because you are likely to buy a fake product, do you have any experience of this ?

Okay that means in this case there is no need for you to buy a product that is not clearly stated who and the name of the company that produce the product because you are likely to buy a fake product, do you have any experience of this ?
Yes
You can just make sure you only buy from reputable online stores like jumia and Konga to avoid such issues generally.

Most of the mobile phones we use is actually made in china, I think it is important to note that not every product that comes out of China is fake. To check their legitimacy you'd have to dig deeper.

Most of the mobile phones we use is actually made in china, I think it is important to note that not every product that comes out of China is fake. To check their legitimacy you'd have to dig deeper.
When the product is being hyped by so many people, it would be easier for us to know that it is never a fake one as it has gained popularity.

The information about where the product is made is usually included in the product description . You just need to look around and you will see it . I too is not comfortable with Chinese products

It is actually very important to know about where a product is produced as they are compelled by law to state this so you should try contacting the regulating body.

If it is not listed, and i have had this problem in the past, then the best is to Google the item and compare the price. If it is a lot lower then chances are that it could be a knock off of the original product.

YouTube is also another very reliable alternative that can be used to get to know better about any service being offered. Utilize it very well.

You can ask questions directly with the delivery company, questions like where and also the durability of such materials
You can also surf the web to obtain such informations.
I think this is the best way for him to be able to know the country where any of his online product is being made from by directly asking the company that manufactured the product. And I also believe that it is very important for one to know the country where buy the product that you are purchasing is manufactured from it can guide you to know the quality of the product.

It might be a very difficult thing to think you can simply know where a product is been manufactured from. Whoever might be responding to you might simply be telling you what you want to here

On a normal every product by law Is supposed to contain where it was being manufactured so I think you should try contacting the law enforcement.

If a product name is not listed then obviously the product is not a genuine product, because all genuine product supposed to have their company's name stand on the products, there is no way to know about .

I don't actually think it possible for you to know the place where it is being produced in the sense that it is not stated on the platform you want to buy it from but you can actually make research.

Sometimes you can do better research on the product or the company rather to know how to spot their original products from their fake in order to have better knowledge on how to spot the real and fake

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back