What's new

How do I know where products are made when it is not listed?

There must be some information given about manufacturer on the labels of the products. You can contact the manufacturer by taking a screenshot of the product and contact the manufacturer about this.

It might be very difficult for you to know except you are ready to dismantle the product to get a deep information about where the product is being manufactured, every reputable companies will always list their brand in the type of product they are producing.

Sometimes you just have to check the reviews from where you intend to buy. If certain complaints is made about the goods then stay clear, it's probably not original

Well it depends vin where you got the goods and most people get their goods online while some prefer going to the shops to get the goods themselves and so it depends on where you got them

Actually, whenever I find a substandard product, I get an idea that it is locally made because many companies in my country do not use imported or export quality manufacturing raw material to produce products.

I think you should bother more about the quality of what you're purchasing rather than where it's from. Truth be told, a lot of companies you feel that are based in those countries you mentioned always have their production base in Asia because of cheaper costs of production.

I think you should bother more about the quality of what you're purchasing rather than where it's from. Truth be told, a lot of companies you feel that are based in those countries you mentioned always have their production base in Asia because of cheaper costs of production.
Though it's true that quality should be what to look out for, but I believe why some persons tend to look at the country is cause there are certain countries they have concluded that they can only produce inferior goods.

Majority of the goods and products made today has a website for authentication and checking of validity which is helpful to consumer of a particular commodity and also you can check the back of your goods for the made.

My answer to your question, from experience i clicked on the customer service page to make further enquiry about the concerned product i then intended to buy from the online selling website. So therefore, i suggest you check the website for their customer service complain page to confirm your doubt about a certain product.

My answer to your question, from experience i clicked on the customer service page to make further enquiry about the concerned product i then intended to buy from the online selling website. So therefore, i suggest you check the website for their customer service complain page to confirm your doubt about a certain product.
Sometimes the customer care page may not be available but 90% of products will always list the location, if they're not listing the location they will mention the brand of their products from there you can know where the brand of such product is located.

Try to connect with some people related to your industry via LinkedIn. Ask these professional networks about their suggestions; some of them may even become a different official of your expected brands. They will help you get connected with the manufacturers directly.

The receipt will display the name the product. By having the name of the product , you can simply run a quick research on Google to really understand about the company and where the company is located. This is very simple

There are some product that will never give you an insight of where it is made and manufactured unless you pieces the product and some dont actually have any descriptions.

One way to really get to know some of these products and their authenticity is by buying from them directly,or on the alternative if you are buying from a dealer,there should be a mark of genuiness on the product mark.

To answer the question , most of the product that doesn't list where they have been manufactured are definitely fake , and that's the reason why there's no descriptions as to know where they are made.

The company's name will be listed on the product, with that you can research on where the company is located, using of Google will give you all the information you will need to know about the company producing such products.

Most of the product that doesn't listed where they are being manufactured are definitely fake product , so even If you looked it up online , you won't be able to get any results.

If a product does not have a company's name on it , I wouldn't for any reason make an attempts to buy such , that's one of the most important reason I go for product from trusted companies.

Identification of where goods are from can be known from the source of the goods. If goods are bought online then the adequate information will also from gotten online and if goods ate from store then the information about can the goods can be gotten from the label on the goods.
In the first place, if you're shopping online you should choose the best e-commerce store. There are so many online shopping store but you must be conversant with the ones that are good.

In the first place, if you're shopping online you should choose the best e-commerce store. There are so many online shopping store but you must be conversant with the ones that are good.

It could be really hard to do so in many cases. However, many products have some sort of sticker attached to the product that could offer at least some kind of information about the item.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back