What's new

How do I know where products are made when it is not listed?

On a normal every product by law Is supposed to contain where it was being manufactured so I think you should try contacting the law enforcement.
There are instances where these supposed law enforcement agencies are not effective at all, or they are even very corrupt and it's hard dealing with them.

Yes
You can just make sure you only buy from reputable online stores like jumia and Konga to avoid such issues generally.
I do not like buying a product online as you said because I do not believe in ordering of Goods online especially electronic device as there is likely to be a problem ,do you think jumia is ok to buy products from ? What of jiji ?

There are few ways i know how to do tackle this. One search the name of the product and make some research about it am pretty sure with the name you can find where its from unless its a nameless product. Or you can easily find out from the delivery man. Though most might not have access to these answers.

Actually they are countries we all know they are specializes in a lot of things and it's their major area for production .So we can read and check them online I think it's the best way to get them .

I do not like buying a product online as you said because I do not believe in ordering of Goods online especially electronic device as there is likely to be a problem ,do you think jumia is ok to buy products from ? What of jiji ?
I only know about jumia to be more reliable and more professional In their dealings too. They have helped so many people to resolve issues with things sold too.

I only know about jumia to be more reliable and more professional In their dealings too. They have helped so many people to resolve issues with things sold too.
Well I've never tried them out before because I'm still sceptical of ordering for goods online, but what about you ,have you ever ordered a product from any of the online store , how was it did you have any complain about it ?

Well I've never tried them out before because I'm still sceptical of ordering for goods online, but what about you ,have you ever ordered a product from any of the online store , how was it did you have any complain about it ?
I had actually wanted to order my phone from them, but my current location at that time was blacklisted by them for insecurity and I didn't complete the order again.

The curiosity and he gonna say you should I need you to explore places I know the kind of products that are produced in those places

From what I know , product manufacturers are often mandated by the law to provide where the product was produce so if you don't see it contact the agency responsible.

When the products you buy doesn't seem to have where they are made from, you can check if it has at least a contact phone number to reach the company or the shopping company. That's where you should start from

As someone who shops online, I want to ensure my money is buying trusted, safe products but I see a lot of cheap, unfiltered, untested items being sold all over. I even see them on Walmart and Amazon and wouldn't know otherwise if it wasn't for me digging through reviews before buying. A lot of these items come from China and because of their labor laws, I don't like supporting them. I would like to make sure what I buy is either within the US or in trusted nations such as Canada, Europe, Australia, etc. where strict labor laws and violations of human rights do not happen.

How can I find this information when shopping online?
I don't think any online store could sell something that is not tested before they will be selling it out to the people out there, so I believe that anything am buying online is safe for use.

I think it is the duty of the item source to give information about any products they are offering online. And if they can't supply you this vital information even when you are buying from them, may be you should stop buying or doing business with them. But in the end, the decision is yours. It is just my opinion.

I had actually wanted to order my phone from them, but my current location at that time was blacklisted by them for insecurity and I didn't complete the order again.
Wow maybe you bought what you wanted to order from a trusted offline store, there are alot of people that have been giving complaint about ordering of goods online, I never had any bad experience with online services because I've never used it before.

I think it is the duty of the item source to give information about any products they are offering online. And if they can't supply you this vital information even when you are buying from them, may be you should stop buying or doing business with them. But in the end, the decision is yours. It is just my opinion.
I have the same tooth with you too. It is very important that the item producer should give enough information about the product he listed online and also the place it was produced.

Wow maybe you bought what you wanted to order from a trusted offline store, there are alot of people that have been giving complaint about ordering of goods online, I never had any bad experience with online services because I've never used it before.
I ended up buying from a trusted offline store as I was working on a project and could not wait for more days to get my phone delivered.

Its simple just search the products online and you will definately see list of people,brands, companies and even countries that provides such products to people .

Tho is actually a good question that toy have asked. If it is not listed then the manufacturers must have evaded the law enforcement and as such reach our to them.

That are lot of products now online. Lot of fake products that won't give the desired result that consumer wants from it. But any product that you want to buy, there will be review about the product online

You should always know that, their is fake and original product in the market be it online and offline business. We need to be wary of that, and make researches before deciding on the one to buy.

if you want to buy a product on an ecommerce website and want to know the marker of the product I think the best thing to do is just to search on Google and make some research about the products to know where the product is been produced

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back