What's new

How do I know where products are made when it is not listed?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As someone who shops online, I want to ensure my money is buying trusted, safe products but I see a lot of cheap, unfiltered, untested items being sold all over. I even see them on Walmart and Amazon and wouldn't know otherwise if it wasn't for me digging through reviews before buying. A lot of these items come from China and because of their labor laws, I don't like supporting them. I would like to make sure what I buy is either within the US or in trusted nations such as Canada, Europe, Australia, etc. where strict labor laws and violations of human rights do not happen.

How can I find this information when shopping online?

You can ask questions directly with the delivery company, questions like where and also the durability of such materials
You can also surf the web to obtain such informations.

You can ask questions directly with the delivery company, questions like where and also the durability of such materials
You can also surf the web to obtain such informations.
It isn't always east to just Google search and find the information but it can be helpful in some cases. I noticed not everyone will reply when you ask them directly. I have tried this on Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, and eBay though eBay tends to be the most transparent with where products are made and manufactured.

That's not hard. You can make your inquiries about any product you are interested in buying through a simple Google search about it. You are definitely going to find out about where It was made.

If you noticed that then ask the delivery company directly, they holds the answer to your complain. If you really don't want to support illegal trading you can browse the internet for a legit, trustworthy products

If a country which a goods is made is not listed on the label then it might be very difficult to know but there are some few things you must observe about a goods when the country is not listening, example of some things to observe are flag of a particular country, in any product especially the one made in the United States there is always a United States flag on that products, another thing you must observe is their Mark of quality, every countries of the world has his own unique Mark of quality try and observe them all

How do I know where products are made when it is not listed? Well it's depends on what you want and how to get it. You can get them online when you need it in question.

If you buy such products online, I think there should be a place for reviews and a place where the particular product is explained and all, you just have to look around more carefully.

My answer to your question, from experience i clicked on the customer service page to make further enquiry about the concerned product i then intended to buy from the online selling website. So therefore, i suggest you check the website for their customer service complain page to confirm your doubt about a certain product.

My wife bought a warts remover ointment costing $12 that was also fake. The bottle has no origin where it came from, the only thing you can see is the name of the brand and logo and nothing more. Obviously that bottle of ointment was fake. Yes, it has no effect on the warts. That is a lesson to be learned not to trust any product with no track record. Checking the review of the product can also help. If there is no review that means it is a new product that is not good to buy.

The product bof now a days they are not had to know... For a original product it always on the body of the product it is akways writing bold on the body... It a good ideal if get any product of content you have to look and stay observances to where the product is from

I understand asking support can get the answer but it is not always an option and people can easily lie online. I once ordered something from Amazon marked as "made in the US" and come to find in the box said made in China and when I inquired about this, they said the items were produced in China but the packaging was made in the US and that was enough for them to lie about it on the platform and get away with it.

That is true. We actually need to know where our goods and products are coming from. Knowing this can enable us decide the quality of that product. As for me once I hear a goods is manufactured in a particular country, I lose my vibes of using that product because of bad reviews from that country. While I love goods from certain country. To Know where it is coming from, contact your delivery agent who is in the best position to answer that.

As far as my thought goes, I think everyone will go for quality, and so will I.
But your funds have to be put into consideration, one might not be able to afford a quality product, thus making one to buy underhanded products subsequently.

If you want to know the place a product is made from when it is not specify on the product,I think the best way to know is to find out from the source you are buying from or go to Google to search forthe origin.that will do.

If you bought any product from any site like amazon and Walmart first you have to check the reviews of such products that gave by the people who has already purchased that and then purchase it.If reviews are good then you buy otherwise not.

that is very simple
Use the Web in your search for suppliers. "With powerful search engines like Google , you can locate suppliers all over the world," says product-sourcing guru Roger Green. "It's a low-cost way to go exploring." The Thomas Register online will help you locate companies and products manufactured in North America.

I think to get a source a product before buy it is not so hard, you can check for review of the product under the particular product, or you search on Google to get more information about the product.

The internet was created for an enquiry such the one you are having right now, all you have to do is to go to Google, and search for the information on the product you want to know much about to aid you in your shopping decisions.

Identification of where goods are from can be known from the source of the goods. If goods are bought online then the adequate information will also from gotten online and if goods ate from store then the information about can the goods can be gotten from the label on the goods.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back