What's new

How did you learn crypto?

Yes I learnt cryptocurrency, a friend of mine introduced me to cryptocurrency and also taught me on how to buy and sell cryptocurrency, after that I become perfect by using cryptocurrency app to practice.

How did you learn or discover cryptocurrency? Did you teach yourself by trial and error? How experienced are you in investing?
To be honest the way that I came across cryptocurrency was through a movie. It was mentioned in the context of the movie and that got me thinking about what is and from that I did a bit of research and was quite intrigued. The main way of earning cryptocurrency for me at the start was through faucets. And from there I did basic trades through a trial-and-error process. I would not say that I'm very experienced however I continue to learn with each day.

I used to be very confused and frustrated about crypto before because I did jot just understand it and I thought it was just a ponzi scheme. I learmt a lot about crypto from YouTube videos and from cryptocred in particular.

Many or all of the products featured here are from our partners who compensate us. This may influence which products we write about and where and how the product appears on a page. However, this does not influence our evaluations. Our opinions are our own. Here is a list of our partners and here's how we make money.

I had heard of bitcoin and the terms like crypto currency, digital currency, blockchain, etc. However, I did not learn what exactly was crypto currency until I started participating on forums.

How did you learn or discover cryptocurrency? Did you teach yourself by trial and error? How experienced are you in investing?
When I first heard about cryptocurrency as a newbie,I do so much research about it online,although I heard of it online as well through social media tho, so I go straight to youtube to watch some videos as a beginner to learn more how to trade it,but I got the result of what I want and is all good now I guess.

I am still trying to figure out how crypto currency works, how one crypto currency is different from another crypto currency. What exactly determines the market value of cryptos?

I was never taught cryptocurrency. I learnt everything online through surfing. When I started hearing cryptocurrency everywhere I went so I took it upon myself to learn it myself. I started with bitcoins then to Trons, now I'm no longer a novice though I'm yet to become a professional in cryptocurrency.

Beer money Forum is one place I started the journey of Crypto currencies because there were lots of discussion and updates about it so it was easier to learn and I also personal research also.

A lot of my cryptocurrency knowledge is gleaned from the internet. I also belong to several Telegram channels and WhatsApp groups that discuss cryptocurrency. That helped me further.

A lot of my cryptocurrency knowledge is gleaned from the internet. I also belong to several Telegram channels and WhatsApp groups that discuss cryptocurrency. That helped me further.
In fact, I learnt a lot from telegram though telegram is now a den of scammers but I learnt a great deal from there. There are different cryptocurrencies groups that I joined on telegram which widened my scope on cryptocurrencies.

Most of the online investment I'm in to, I learned them on my own. In fact, the one that has ever paid me most which is fiverr, I took my time to study it and just started, so I did with cryptocurrency.

My interest in the cryptocurency started sometime in 2015. I got into it without the helonof anybody through trial and error. But got a hand of it quickly

I learnt about cryptocurrency when I was in my early 20's and I have started crypto trading and it has been a very good journey for me albeit with challenges.

Hanging around forum especially Bizdustry have made me learn about Cryptocurrency. At least i can buy and sell crypto at the moment. If still learning other features to earn better around Cryptocurrency in the future.

I learned crypto currency from a friend who taught me the basics of crypto currency and how i can make more money trading it

Many people including myself would have started the crypto trading by hearsay before actually doing research on how it is being traded. But some would have learnt from a friend.

Though i am a newbie to crypto currency world, I have been hearing about it sins last year but I believe nothing good comes from online network, that everything was a scam.
It was a friend that sat me down ,did a break down and analyse everything about crypto currency to me.

I asked someone to teach me about crypto currency and he was asking for what I could not give. I later went on YouTube to learn it

My knowledge about crypto currencies could be described as being accidental or by trial and error. Up till now, I'm still learning to understand them better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back