What's new

How costly is a rented apartment in a rural area

It's not really expensive my friend. The major difference is that the person in Question may not get the quality apartment he or she will get in urban areas.

I have a friend who recently just got an admission into the university in a rural area in Nigeria and she is urgently in need if good housing and needs to settle the payment before traveling down to school and she has no idea how much a self contained is worth.
Congratulations to your friend who just got admitted to the university in the rural area in Nigeria. Of course she will need to have a good housing to be rented and the payment should be settled before she can start moving in to that house. First you have have to look for that house near the university.

Rented apartment is not really that expensive though depending on the location of the building and how serene the environment is. Just meet a real estate agent and you will get the cost

The basic truth when it comes to the cost of rentage in the rural areas is that they are actually really heap compared to renting in the urban center. But some semi urban areas are actually expensive

Rented apartments in rural areas are very cheap In my Country, you pay as low as 500NGN per month but don't expect better amenities within such. Wish you the best.

Rented apartments in rural areas are very cheap In my Country, you pay as low as 500NGN per month but don't expect better amenities within such. Wish you the best.
What location in Nigeria is this please? In my location, the rural areas are also developing, I don't think you would find any rented apartment for that amount again

This depends greatly on the size of the apartment someone is renting and the kind of comfort associated with the rented apartment also matters

In a rural area, accommodation would be as cheap as anything. My government assigned me to serve her at a rural area and i can tell you that housing there isn't up to $5 a month with the current exchange rate. Very very affordable; except if it's that close to an urban area

The best way to know how much an apartment is worth in the University area of your friend is to meet a real estate agent and talk to the agent about the deal. With this method you will be able to know how much it's Worth

The best way to know how much an apartment is worth in the University area of your friend is to meet a real estate agent and talk to the agent about the deal. With this method you will be able to know how much it's Worth
The topic is about rental costs in the rural area which, I think, have no universities but maybe just a small elementary school. The usual accommodation that you can rent in the rural area is a small house but you cannot expect it to be a nice house like what you see in the urban area.

we'll I can say it depends on the type of house she want to setle in the more money she has the more good house she will have this is the thing that is happening nowadays ,no enough money no enough rescource

There are rural areas in my country where you will get a rented apartment for as low as $1 for a month and that is $12 a year at the current value of dollar. But as you said, the environment may be too local for your liking.

Generally, house is not that cost in the rural area. But sometimes, the price of the house in the rural areas is determined by the social amenities available there.

From my experience with being in rural area for some while, their housing is not that expensive when compared to what you get in the city because they don't really have too many people that occupy those houses so it's very cheap.

I want to believe that you are saying this in comparison with those rented apartment in the urban and suburban areas. Well, as is common with cost of living in the rural areas, the cost of rented apartments in the rural areas are far more cheaper to afford than in the City for sure

I did a compulsory National service in the North and I must say that the cost of an apartment is relatively low and affordable.

Currently why i am staying , the price of two bedroom apartment I am staying is #140,000 Nigerian currency and there are even some that are most costlier than that depending on the location.
You can compare the cost of rent of apartments in the rural areas to urban areas. Their is big difference between them. House is not all that costly in rural places. Like in my village, the value of rent for a one room apartment is $72 annually. while in urban place the price of a room is $145 annually. I hope you see the long margin now.

I have a friend who recently just got an admission into the university in a rural area in Nigeria and she is urgently in need if good housing and needs to settle the payment before traveling down to school and she has no idea how much a self contained is worth.
Rented apartments in some rural areas are cheap but having a university or higher institution in such an area makes house rents super expensive

Currently why i am staying , the price of two bedroom apartment I am staying is #140,000 Nigerian currency and there are even some that are most costlier than that depending on the location.
That's reasonable amount for self contain apartment. One that builds self contains in five places will surely be making good passive income monthly or annually.

One thing the person involve should consider is how close the accomodation is to the institution,she should not take a cheap accomodation while undergoing stress to school.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back