What's new

How costly is a rented apartment in a rural area

In my country, rented apartment in urban areas are at least 10 times costly than the rented apartments in the rural areas. By the way there is not much demand for apartments in rural areas in my home country.

Rented apartment in rural areas are usually very cheap and affordable but it is not usually the case when an institution is cited in that rural area. The presence of that institution makes land,houses,rent to appreciate and it brings in influx of people who will want to invest in real estate.

I have never rent an apartment in the rural area before but I believe the price will be pretty much cheaper compared to the Urban centre. I believe most people will prefer to live in the city than to settle down at the rural area and this will bring the price of the property down over there.

Well it is not as expensive as renting a house in the urban area,houses in the rural area are mostly very cheap houses and they only increase when there is a migration

If anything, the cost for an apartment in a rural area, would probably be fairly cheap compared to if you were in New York or California for example. Rural areas don't get a lot of traffic, so you have more freedom and quiet when in a rural area.

I have a friend who recently just got an admission into the university in a rural area in Nigeria and she is urgently in need if good housing and needs to settle the payment before traveling down to school and she has no idea how much a self contained is worth.
I can remember when i was in the university, the school is located in a rural environment though well developed now.
The apartments in the area were cheap at first when population in the area was not that high.
Now, the houses in that area are expensive.

I think houses in rural area will be cheaper than that of urban area because the standard of houses there are of low quality compared to the ones in the urban area. But I can't really say an estimated amount now as so many things determine the cost of houses in these areas. Like location, population, accessible roads, etc.

Rural houses are not really costly because most people are indigen of the land ,and will have their own houses. The few that rent are not charged much for it ,compared to urban areas
The reason why the issue of rentage is very costly in some certain areas especially in the cities is because of the high density of persons compared to the rural areas.Rural areas is quite cheaper due to less competition of persons going for those houses.

Apartment rented in rural areas are really cheap I don't think finding apartment in the rural area will be a big deal l,if you have enough money you will definitely find a rented apartment.

Apartment in rural areas are always at most 50% cheaper than that of the urban area because of low infrastructures in the rural area

Apartment rented in rural areas are really cheap I don't think finding apartment in the rural area will be a big deal l,if you have enough money you will definitely find a rented apartment.
Naturally its supposed to be cheap because in the rural settlement there is no industries for people to work in and people are even migrating from the rural settlement to the Urban settlement to have a good and comfortable life..

Rural houses are not very expensive because most people are native to the area and will own their own home. In comparison to urban areas, the few who rent are not charged as much.

Naturally its supposed to be cheap because in the rural settlement there is no industries for people to work in and people are even migrating from the rural settlement to the Urban settlement to have a good and comfortable life..
That's true but I don't think if something like this will happen in my country. Things are not cheap down here even if you recide in a urban or rural areas.

The rural area is normally where the poorest populations day and the population around here is not that much. Renting an apartment there is going to be very cheap compared to when you are opening a business or when you are renting a house in the main urban area.

Rented apartment in a rural area is not cost when you compare to a urban area, is very more expensive in urban area than rural area like self contain is 170,000 in urban area.

That's true but I don't think if something like this will happen in my country. Things are not cheap down here even if you recide in a urban or rural areas.
Definitely everything has to be cheaper in the village because there is a lower population compared to the availability of food and other necessities... It may also depend on the type of rural settlement you are staying.. there are some well develop rural settlement and in a situation like this things may not necessarily be cheaper.. or don't you think do ?

Definitely everything has to be cheaper in the village because there is a lower population compared to the availability of food and other necessities... It may also depend on the type of rural settlement you are staying.. there are some well develop rural settlement and in a situation like this things may not necessarily be cheaper.. or don't you think do ?
That's true. I think so,It all depends on were you recide. But do you think that things are cheaper in the rural areas because theirs is no availability of foods and other necessities?

That's true. I think so,It all depends on were you recide. But do you think that things are cheaper in the rural areas because theirs is no availability of foods and other necessities?
Not availability of food, the rural area is the village and people there engage in local activities like farming .in this case there is always a lot of food supply together with the low population. Things are slightly cheaper because of this I believe.. haven't you been to a village before ?

Not availability of food, the rural area is the village and people there engage in local activities like farming .in this case there is always a lot of food supply together with the low population. Things are slightly cheaper because of this I believe.. haven't you been to a village before ?
It seems like we are now thinking in the same direction, I thought you would the villages are suffering from in availability of foods. It's been a while I have visited the village but sometimes I do visit village but not often.

It seems like we are now thinking in the same direction, I thought you would the villages are suffering from in availability of foods. It's been a while I have visited the village but sometimes I do visit village but not often.
Not really that the village is suffering from low food supply because everybody engage in farming activities. Most of the things we are using here is from the village that they are bringing to the Urban settlements to sell it at a higher price.. most traders goes to the village to buy things at a cheaper price and sell it here at a higher price..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back