How costly is a rented apartment in a rural area

Favour67

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a friend who recently just got an admission into the university in a rural area in Nigeria and she is urgently in need if good housing and needs to settle the payment before traveling down to school and she has no idea how much a self contained is worth.

Rented apartment in a rural is really cheap because the facilities of the houses there are poor or low standard. He can get a cheap house since he is a student he can cope

You can compare the cost of rent of apartments in the rural areas to urban areas. Their is big difference between them. House is not all that costly in rural places. Like in my village, the value of rent for a one room apartment is $72 annually. while in urban place the price of a room is $145 annually. I hope you see the long margin now.

Rented apartment are generally not expensive in rural area. Although this depends on the type of house you want to rent. It is basically cheap because there are no much amenities in the rural area.

When it comes to rural areas, rented apartment are not expensive to get unlike in the urban areas, I currently stays in the urban areas and my house rent is off the roof compared to what I was paying when I was in a rural area in the past.
Post automatically merged:

When it comes to rural areas, rented apartment are not expensive to get unlike in the urban areas, I currently stays in the urban areas and my house rent is off the roof compared to what I was paying when I was in a rural area in the past.

Rural houses are not really costly because most people are indigen of the land ,and will have their own houses. The few that rent are not charged much for it ,compared to urban areas

houses in rural areas are very cheap and affordable for a common man, they are less expensive compared to the houses in urban advanced areas, houses could be very expensive in such areas and not too easy to get too.

Rented apartment in rural area can be very cheap compared to the ones in urban cities. That is because the rural area is not as populated as the cities and so there is little to no competition for housing space.

Renting of house in a rural area is a bit cheaper than renting in an urban or developing areas because, houses in rural areas are not well facilitate and secondly, people don't normally rush to rent them because there are no businesses that are highly demanding there

Though houses are quite cheaper in rural areas the price between rural areas still differ. Your friend lives in Nigeria and even here houses in the north an East are far cheaper than what we have here in the west, I guess a cheap one will go for about 50000 -70000 Naira.

I have not been to Nigeria but for sure the rental in the rural area is much less than in the city by about 50% or even more because it would depend on the kind of town. Since we already have the internet then it is easier if you can scout an apartment for rent in the place for most likely they post the vacancy in their website or in social media as well. Good luck to your search of an apartment and I hope your budget will suffice.

I have a friend who recently just got an admission into the university in a rural area in Nigeria and she is urgently in need if good housing and needs to settle the payment before traveling down to school and she has no idea how much a self contained is worth.
Usually in areas, the availability of land is easy and demand is less, so its price will be lower.
To be honest here in Pakistan mostly ruler areas have monthly 10 to $20 rent per month which may vary from area to area.

Rural areas cost of living is cheaper as compared to urban areas, the price also varies it depends on the location you find yourself, here in Nigeria in some local areas you can still get $200 per annum, as compared to cities where you have to pay double or More

Renting an apartment in rural area is very cheap especially if you're in Africa the house rent depending on how many rooms are there in an apartment, for example you can get one bedroom flat including kitchen and toilet for the rate of 5000 naira a month depending on the location in Nigeria,8000 might be the maximum of how you can get one bedroom flat as far as I know ,as I said earlier it depends on the rural area you are in Nigeria.

rented apartments in rural areas are very cheap due to the easy standard of living.Even if the area is near a university, its very cheap compared to the rented apartments in urban areas.

Living in any part of the country whether rural or not is expensive. The height of the affordability depends on individual income. For instance in Lagos Nigeria, you can get a 2 bedroom rented apartment for ₦150,000 cheapest.

A house can cost 1000 dollars or more in some rural area, it is not that costly, but in urban areas you must have up 25000 to 50000, before you can afford a house. This why some people decide to get a house at rural settlement, but if you have a house in rural areas you do not get the comfort you really need because some rural area lack some back amenities, like electricity, good roads e.t.c.

The price of an apartment in a rural area are cheap relative to their urban counterparts, looking at nigeria, the price of houses near universities are also relatively more expensive that houses away from universities, so basically a rent around $150 - $200 should suffice.

Rented apartments in rural areas are very cheap when compared to those in urban areas... Though they might not be as sophisticated and furnished as those in the city but they are manageable... About $60 can get your friend a self con in the area that is if the demand is not too high

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back