What's new

How costly is a rented apartment in a rural area

I have a friend who recently just got an admission into the university in a rural area in Nigeria and she is urgently in need if good housing and needs to settle the payment before traveling down to school and she has no idea how much a self contained is worth.
I think there is a good chance I also suggest that I think about cryptocurrency we t shirt and a business and I also have a question about business and I also have a few questions for you iy a good business and I y a little more than you know about business and our friend is going to.

Rented apartments in the rural.areas are very cost effective. You can easily pay a rent in such areas without breaking your bank account. I say this with a first hand experience

Since housing costs are higher in cities and food staples are more expensive, it is widely thought that the cost of living in cities is much higher than in rural areas. This assumption has significant consequences for comparing welfare levels and allocations across sectors.

I have a friend who recently just got an admission into the university in a rural area in Nigeria and she is urgently in need if good housing and needs to settle the payment before traveling down to school and she has no idea how much a self contained is worth.
In my country to get an apartment in rural area is the cheapest when it comes to renting an apartment,but right here in urban area to get an apartment is very costly unlike the one in rural area tho.

The type of apartment your friend wish to rent differs in prices from places to places. Because a neighborhood is rural areas doesn't mean house rent is such area will be lesser most especially where a good numbers of students are concentrated he should just budget about $200 for everything.

The type of apartment your friend wish to rent differs in prices from places to places. Because a neighborhood is rural areas doesn't mean house rent is such area will be lesser most especially where a good numbers of students are concentrated he should just budget about $200 for everything.
You are right. There are rural areas here that is near a commercial center beside a tourist resort. More likely the rental there is much higher than in an ordinary rural area. But when you say rural like there are rice fields I don't see a house for rent in such areas. Most of the dwellings are wooden huts.

You are right. There are rural areas here that is near a commercial center beside a tourist resort. More likely the rental there is much higher than in an ordinary rural area. But when you say rural like there are rice fields I don't see a house for rent in such areas. Most of the dwellings are wooden huts.
Rented apartment in rural areas and not expensive their most times very cheaper because of the location of the houses most houses are build with wooden huts and are not expensive because of the quality too.

A house can cost 1000 dollars or more in some rural area, it is not that costly, but in urban areas you must have up 25000 to 50000, before you can afford a house. This why some people decide to get a house at rural settlement, but if you have a house in rural areas you do not get the comfort you really need because some rural area lack some back amenities, like electricity, good roads e.t.c.
I agree with you that houses in the rural areas do like a lot of basic amenities like roads, pipe borne water and electricity, but there is still some rural areas that has these basic amenities and so I would prefer to rent a house in such kind of rural areas.

It all depends on the area she's going, housing in some rural area are more expensive than others, so she need enquirers from people from the school.

Well it is considerably cheap than when compared to Urban areas, the location in the rural areas would also be a factor as those houses close to an institution won't be as cheap as how far from an institution

Rented apartment is somehow cheap in a rural but in a case where there is an institution there whether private or government institution, the cost of the house rent will sky rocket in the rural area,

Accommodation I the rural areas are not expensive as compared to the urban areas. However, we can't take away the fact that if the rural area is experiencing some level of development, the price may become slightly higher.

I dont know about other areas, but rented apartments on rural areas are usually cheaper than urban areas, based on the location.

When it comes rural areas at Nigeria, it is not that expensive as compare to urban areas. And the amount that will cost for a rent will be around 30,000 to 50,000Naria. That's for Nigeria price.

Rented apartment in my country is not costly. You can get it for as little as 5000 naira per month which is about $10. housing is very cheap in rural areas in most countries I know.

I dont know about other areas, but rented apartments on rural areas are usually cheaper than urban areas, based on the location.
It is not just cheaper but very cheap to rent in the rural area compared to rental costs in the city. But the issue with the rural area is the distance to the workplace. For a retired person like me it is all right to move to the rural area where rental is very cheap. The rental in the city is about 10 times the cost now.

It is not just cheaper but very cheap to rent in the rural area compared to rental costs in the city. But the issue with the rural area is the distance to the workplace. For a retired person like me it is all right to move to the rural area where rental is very cheap. The rental in the city is about 10 times the cost now.
You are right tho, for a working class person it might be difficult to move from their homes to their working place on a daily basis, even if they had a car, they would have spend alot on fuel and car maintaining

Rented apartment in my country is not costly. You can get it for as little as 5000 naira per month which is about $10. housing is very cheap in rural areas in most countries I know.
You can even get houses that are cheaper than that in some neighborhood. Rent generally in my country depends on the neighborhood and the types of house you want to rent. You can can as low as $5 a month for a room apartment in some areas.

Mostly house rent is not too expensive in rural area compare to urban area but if a university is situated in a rural area the aim behind it is to bring development to that area and by so the house rent in such area will definitely be high. Student environment tend to have cost of rentage.

Mostly house rent is not too expensive in rural area compare to urban area but if a university is situated in a rural area the aim behind it is to bring development to that area and by so the house rent in such area will definitely be high. Student environment tend to have cost of rentage.
If the property is near a university or a mall or even a market then it is not considered rural anymore even if it is inside a rural town. That property would fall under the category of a suburban town which is more valuable than when in a rural town. However, the taxes will be greater.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back