What's new

How costly is a rented apartment in a rural area

A rented apartment in a rural environment Is definately going to be less expensive than one in a an urban settlement.Rented apartment in a rural is really cheap because the facilities of the houses there are poor or low standard. Anyone can get a cheap house there though the price varies according to the location and places they are situated.

Have never been to Nigeria but generally renting a house in rural areas is very cheap compared to urban places.
So am sure even in Nigeria and other countries this applies because in rural areas the houses are not so secure and at the same time it is not of the standards like those in urban centres

How costly is a rented apartment in a rural area​

There seems to be a general presumption that rural areas benefit from lower costs of living than urban areas. ... In addition to the overall cost of living, it generates indexes for each of six component subindexes: groceries, housing, utilities, transportation, health care, and miscellaneous goods and services.

Rural area is one of the cheapest place to get accommodation in the world. Your friend can just look around to look out for a good apartment in the area for his schooling, but the bad part of most rural houses is that they lack good toilet and bathroom. Some landlord will even promise you to do after paying but won't do it. Just tell him to make sure he check out all the necessary thing before paying

It depends on the location but anyway whatever the case may be houses vin rural areas are cheap your friend can get a full self content house including a kitchen , toilet and constant supply of water as low as 5000 naira in months.

If the apartment is within the school environment the amount is going to be as if you are in urban areas.
School environment is develop and landed property within the environ is high but if you are looking for rented apartment in the rural village where you can pay transportation fare to come to school you should know that it is affordable.
Self contained in that environment is lower and can be affordable.

Not very costly but that doesn't mean we don't have places that are not costly in the rural area, due to high demands of houses and increased rent in the urban area most people are now moving down to rural area and this is gradually leading to increase rent of houses in the rural area.

Cornering how costly a rented apartment is in the rural area. Well, I believe the cost of living in the rural area is very very cheap compared to the urban area and it due to the lack of basic amenities in the environment and substandard infrastructure in the rural area.

Well I believe the cost of self contained apartment around school areas is usually dependent on the proximity to the school. Lodges or apartments that are nearer to school are most likely to cost more than the ones farther to the school premises.

I have a friend who recently just got an admission into the university in a rural area in Nigeria and she is urgently in need if good housing and needs to settle the payment before traveling down to school and she has no idea how much a self contained is worth.
Housing costs in rural areas generally is always low and it would not cost your friend that much in getting a self contained house. At my place, it can cost from $600 and above depending on the landlord and the quality of the place.

I don't exactly knows how much it would cost but it is so much cheaper than those in urban area. The cost of living is cheaper as well. Your friend can also get a roommate to save more, that is if she is comfortable living with other people.

Depends which country you are from. Here im my country it only cost $25-$40 a month. That's big enough for a family of 4-5 to live together. Ofcourse it can get cheaper if you are to rent a smaller place. There's also boarding house which is shared to students. Cheaper too.

House is really not in anyway costly in rural areas, he is still a student so it would be a wise decision if he would be renting a single room, it won't cost more than 3,000 naira in a month, so as it is his first rental he would be paying for a year which is 36,000 naira.

This depends on lots of factors, if the place is a bit developed, the price is normally different from place that have not seen development. Also if there's any type of tertiary institution within the locality or close to the locality, the price will be higher than locations without such. Another one is the issue of landlord association, sometimes house owners within a locality might come together and decide on the price they will be collecting for rent depending on the type of room, this usually happens in a locality where there's tertiary institution.

The cost of accommodation in rural areas varies with the standard of living. In Nigeria, the cost of rentsin rural areas are very low compared to urban areas. Though development varies differently in rural areas. In some places, rents costs $150-200 per annum while it’s higher in some areas

Rented apartment in rural area is cheap because of the low quality and standard although apartment in rural area are always big but might not be furnished compare to urban that apartment will be small and very expensive

Cost of housing in rural areas are not expensive and they are very much affordable compared to urban areas. Because some facilties in urban rented apartment can't be find in rural rented apartment, resulting into cheap cost of living compared to urban areas.

What part of the country is he currently schooling in? So I can help him find a suitable accommodation, at an affordable rate, house are cheap in the rural areas in all the state in Nigeria, but the problem with those areas is road, there roads are bad, but as for houses you don't have problem.

That question is not global as it goes directly to the rural population of Nigeria. But my opinion is that it should be cheaper than in urban areas. You just have to search the advertising media about it, be it word of mouth, internet, real estate or related. In my country, costs are low in rural areas.

Houses in rural area tends to be cheaper but a student area is an exception, because houses in student areas are in high demand, so they tend to be expensive, following the principles of demand. Though he/she might get a cheap house but it might be the one of low quality or far away from the school.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back