What's new

How costly is a rented apartment in a rural area

Rented apartments in rural is very cheap and affordable
Rented apartments are cheap because there are no much people and the houses there are of low standard

It depends on some factors, like how close is the place to the school, what area is it situated and what kind of building (self con or apartment) all these will determine if it will be costly or not.

Well if its in Nigeria their is a high probability the house will be expensive, because there will be limited house there and the house owners knows you won't have a choice, then they will madly increase the price of the house .

Since the internet is there there's a lot of things one can get from there especially this particular subject. Renting of house in the rural area is very cheap compared to the urban areas. There are a lot of vacancies and great place to live there at an affordable prices.

Obviously there is a difference in the houses in rural areas. I mean how many rooms should you have in the house. In Pakistan, you can get a 2 or 3 room house for 7 or 8 dollars.

Obviously there is a difference in the houses in rural areas. I mean how many rooms should you have in the house. In Pakistan, you can get a 2 or 3 room house for 7 or 8 dollars.

I have a friend who recently just got an admission into the university in a rural area in Nigeria and she is urgently in need if good housing and needs to settle the payment before traveling down to school and she has no idea how much a self contained is worth.
It depends on the area whether it is in the inner city or abroad I do not know Nigeria but people in our Pakistan take a rental according to the area and place. If the place is located in the city abroad and the school is very close to the college and there is no problem of transport, then a small apartment for students and job holders is found on rent from 7000 to 10,000 and if the accommodation is in an area where facilities are low and houses are not too good, then the apartment is rented for about 3000 to 5000.

Renting a house in a rural area it's not expensive at all, depending on her budget, she can get a house ranging from 30k to 100k, depending on the area and the availability of basic amenities and infrastructure, good roads etc, having all that in an area can influence the price as well.

I have a friend who recently just got an admission into the university in a rural area in Nigeria and she is urgently in need if good housing and needs to settle the payment before traveling down to school and she has no idea how much a self contained is worth.
I have worked in a rural area before and I happened to rent an apartment. The price was so cheap that I could afford a whole flat with my little Salary. Building houses in the villages is just a waste of money because it is not profitable.

According to my own point of view a rental department here in Nigeria in a rural area it's about hundred thousand. but it also depends on the kind of apartment you're talking about there is a one bedroom room self contain two-bedroom self contain

without a doubt the rental in the rustic territory is considerably less than in the city by about half or significantly more since it would rely upon the sort of town. Since we as of now have the web then it is simpler on the off chance that you can scout a condo for lease in the spot for no doubt they post the opportunity in their site or in web-based media too. Best of luck to your pursuit of a condo and I trust your spending will get the job done.

Not very costly but that doesn't mean we don't have places that are not costly in the rural area, due to high demands of houses and increased rent in the urban area most people are now moving down to rural area and this is gradually leading to increase rent of houses in the rural area

If not for education, I wouldn't have advised anyone to settle down in the rural areas. Back to your question, the price will depend on the facilities available in that area and her ability to negotiate with the real estate agent.

In my country getting an apartment in a rural area is not at all expensive. You can get an apartment for just a little amount of money so far you maintain the surroundings that's what most landlord really want.

No matter how expensive a property might be in the rural area it can never be compared to that of urban areas as the infastructural facilities in urban areas make it hot cake there by making the price higher.

Renting an apartment in a rural area is not as expensive as when renting one in an urban areas. The cost if getting one in the rural area is always very cheap

It varies, depending the kind of rural area you want to rent an apartment from. Some are semi developed but still rural areas. And they cost pass the typical rural areas. But you can't compare houses in the rural areas to the urban areas. It is more expensive in the urban to rural sides, cos of the location. It is developed, packed with large number of people, always busy all day. Lots of social amenities, recreational centers, hotels, viewing centres and lots more that makes it expensive.

Maybe because of my location, the housing is kindoff cheap as compared to other rural base though it's a new house and this is a way off drawing people to the house.

Rented house in rural area is very cheap, when you compared yo the one in urban, urban area the rented apartment will be very costly there than rural area.

It depends on the type of rural area but though matter how the rural area is, it is still cheaper than the urban area rates at which the give out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back