What's new

How can I know when to buy or sell crypto.

MercySmith

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Feb 1, 2021
USD
$4.0100USD
Biznotes
Lately I've been thinking of why some short term traders make losses while trading Crypto currency. Some of them buy at the wrong time or they sell at the wrong time. This got me thinking, are their strategy or signal one can emplore in knowing the right time to buy and sell crypto?

If you really want to know when to buy and sell one crypto currency, then you must learn how to read and interpret the market chart. It is almost the same as when you are interpreting forex chart. Similar strategy can be employed.

Each yesterday was Best an ideal opportunity to purchase crytpocurrencies.

Also, selling have some sharp points.Has to hold till the point is reached or probably you will bring in cash yet less cash on trading possibly you may free some crytpocurrencies after trading.

The most accurate way to get a lot out of trading is to be able to read the chart patterns. Getting tocknow how to use indicators and oscillators and also respecting fibonacci levels and also factoring support and resistance. This are some of the tools used in analysing trades.

The golden rule of cryptocurrency trading hadn't Changed at all, it still remains that you should buy cryptocurrency when the price is quite low and you sell it off when the price has gone beyond your target, that way, you will get your targeted profits.

You don't buy crypto at it's very high rate. Crypto is best to buy at it's low rate and to be sold at a better rate when it appreciates in price and in value. Buying crypto at a higher rate could lead to great losses. Again you need to know the crypt listed in exchange markets before buying.

If you want to Know when to buy and sell cryptocurrency I think what you need to do is to be watchful of trend of the trading market because the price can rise anytime. Cryto needs a lot of devoted time in order to succeed on it .

Lately I've been thinking of why some short term traders make losses while trading Crypto currency. Some of them buy at the wrong time or they sell at the wrong time. This got me thinking, are their strategy or signal one can emplore in knowing the right time to buy and sell crypto?
To know when to buy or sell cryptocurrency, you must be a professional cryptocurrency trader. To be a professional trader, you have to learn from experts who are already making marks in the act of trading.

As a short-term cryptocurrency investor or a crypto trader, you need to be able to know when to buy or sell so as not incur loss while trading. It is very important to note that it's not advisable to buy any cryptocurrency when the price is on the rise, or to sell when the price is depreciating, if you do you will lose money.

You buy crypto when the the currency is low and you sell when it increase. Especially when you are holding you have to invest and exercise patience for the coin to rise when investing.

this is a lot of complicated process you should not even think of going into if you are not learn it from Esther because if you want to know how to sell and buy cryptocurrency then you must understand that you are at risks of losing all your money because trading on forex is a risk if you don't have an idea about it.
Post automatically merged:

this is a lot of complicated process you should not even think of going into if you are not learn it from Esther because if you want to know how to sell and buy cryptocurrency then you must understand that you are at risks of losing all your money because trading on forex is a risk if you don't have an idea about it.

If you really want to know when to buy and sell one crypto currency, then you must learn how to read and interpret the market chart. It is almost the same as when you are interpreting forex chart. Similar strategy can be employed.
Thanks for the information. So what I need to do is learn how to read signal and graph. I will definitely check out how to read graph to be able to improve my trading skill. Do you recommend any place for this thing

You have achieved your goal! ...
You still don't know what Bitcoin is. ...
You're having anxiety over your investment. ...
The grass is greener somewhere else. ...
All your money is in Bitcoin. ...
You need something more than Bitcoin. ...
You have all the coin, and none of the care

I guess you need more training on that. You can watch in YouTub. There are videos there to guide you. There are free apps too to coach you. Get a good trading platform. Some notify you on the best time to trade

I dont think there is a right time or right moment to buy or sell your cryptocurrency coins because of the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies which is kinda of uncertain state if the cryptocurrency coins will depreciate or appreciate in value. It also depends on the function or what you want to use the coins for.

Crypto currency business is the same as dealing with foreign exchange. The best time to sell is when the trade is high and the value of the currency is above your cost price thereby indicating that when you sell you will make profit. Sbuying is done when the price or market value of crypto have gone down.

Well in a lay man time, if you want to make money with your investment, you should know when to go against the crowd. This means sell when others are buying and vise versa. To answer you question, the best time to buy is when the price of the cryptocurrency you want to buy is going down and best time to sell is when the price reaches the peak.

Yea, some buy when is pumping and panic sell when is dumping, meanwhile, they will call themselves trader, if you want to profit in trading, have patience and make sure you are in clear profit before selling.

There is a simple rule for this. One that will protect you from making mistake and that is... Always buy cryptocurrency when the price is low, avoid buying when the price is high. For instance you cannot invest in bitcoin now that the price is high, you have to wait for the price to come down before buying.

The simple principle is broken into two components.

a. Buy bad news: when the price of crypto is going down, or the market is bearish, buy .

b. Sell good new; when the demand is high and talk is going well for the Crypto Currency, chances are that price will go up, sell.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back