What's new

How much percentage of profit would you need to sell part of your crypto assets?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$13.5100USD
Biznotes
What percentage of profit in a crypto asset do you need to sell part of your holdings? In my case I think that between 20%-30% is a good profit to sell some positions and wait to see what happens next, I prefer to be conservative and keep profits little by little if the opportunity arises because in the crypto world, you never know what can happen, what are your opinions about it?

What percentage of profit in a crypto asset do you need to sell part of your holdings? In my case I think that between 20%-30% is a good profit to sell some positions and wait to see what happens next, I prefer to be conservative and keep profits little by little if the opportunity arises because in the crypto world, you never know what can happen, what are your opinions about it?
You are absolutely right because sometimes the price of crypto currency becomes high and sometimes it becomes low. If you follow one method then you will not be able to bear any loss.You must have seen that from 2020 to 21, its price in crypto Bitcoin had reached around 65000, but as in 2022 and 23, its value has been around 24 to 25000.

I agree with you, but when I decide to sell a token to make a profit, I sell exactly 50 percent because I want to recoup the money I invested and also make a small profit for the long time I waited for the price to rise. But on the other hand, I am not at all worried about the remaining 50 percent, they can be on their account for 20 years.

I intend to sell my assets only when I have a better plan to use the money. However, sometimes I sell my assets when I need money immediately. Instead of borrowing, I feel better about selling my assets. If I want to sell for profits, I think 100 X profits would be the baseline.

100x? That's too much, how many times have you personally hit a 100x? According to what I understand it is to multiply your investment by 100, with a single 100x it solves half of my life financially speaking...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back