What's new

How can I know when to buy or sell crypto.

To buy cryptocurrency, you need to buy and sell via an exchange. This means you need to create an exchange account and store the cryptocurrency in your digital 'wallet'. If you simply want to trade cryptocurrency you just need a brokerage account, rather than accessing the underlying exchange directly.

I'm my opinion, I still believe and follow that rule of buying when the price is low and selling when the price is high. This is a very powerful rule if you ask me. Then one should be able to read the market trends. That is my view on this matter.

cryptocurrency, you need to buy and sell via an exchange. This means you need to create an exchange account and store the cryptocurrency in your digital 'wallet'. If you simply want to trade cryptocurrency you just need a brokerage account, rather than accessing the underlying exchange directly.

Lately I've been thinking of why some short term traders make losses while trading Crypto currency. Some of them buy at the wrong time or they sell at the wrong time. This got me thinking, are their strategy or signal one can emplore in knowing the right time to buy and sell crypto?
It's all about the price value of when you bought yours and when you are willing to sell. At what rate will you sell and not fall at a lose is the best time for you to transact. There is no fixed rate for this, your price might be flexible and you would still have made gains from it. So, it all on your hands.

Lately I've been thinking of why some short term traders make losses while trading Crypto currency. Some of them buy at the wrong time or they sell at the wrong time. This got me thinking, are their strategy or signal one can emplore in knowing the right time to buy and sell crypto?
During the weekend, as traditional markets close, trading volume at Bitcoin exchanges also tends to drop off. When there are fewer active traders in the market, it leaves the market vulnerable to more volatile price action.
As an example, on July 25 and 26, the BTC/USDT pair on Binance recorded a daily volume of 40,000 BTC and 65,000 BTC respectively. Then, on July 27, which was a Monday, the volume abruptly surged to 150,000 BTC.

Some people estimate the values of crypto cirrencies or even in any field ,goods,things etc, So they keep observing prices of crypto currency world, when prices go down and they buy them at low rate and when prices go high they sell them that's the key in crypto trading

knowing when to buy and sell your cryptocurrency is just an instant it's not as if there's a particular time for 1 to buy and sell crypto but just for you to have an idea when you feel that the market is good enough or low enough to buy one if you that the market is very very high to send it off so that's just it

As a rule of thumb. You buy things or instruments when the price drops and sell them when the price rises. So it is in dealing with cryptocurrency. You buy a particular crypto when the price drops and sell it when the price rises to the level of your appetite

I think you join different platforms of currency exchange or trading for starting as new traders and buy different cryptocurrency and trade it into open market if currency value increase your money also increase.

Just like any other investment or trading, crypto has the scenario, you buy when the price is low and you sell when the price is or when you are guaranteed of making some returns on your investments. That is logic behind it.

If BTC prices quickly appreciate that the bitcoin represents a large majority of your total value, you may want to consider selling. Alternatively, here is another approach used by many top investors. After valuing an asset, an investor can sell enough to cover the value of taxes in addition to his initial investment.

Recent data suggests that Sunday evening is the best time to buy a bitcoin (BTC), according to Caprival Digital Asset Manager Charles Edwards. Historically, BTC saw higher profits as of Sunday morning to Monday morning, as shown below.

do not engage in panic buying and selling, buy when the price is considerably low and sell when the price is normally high, do not wait for the price to reach apex, there is no apex price for cryptocurrency. Sell when you need to and make your profits asap and do not be greedy

When trading coins you should know the limit order. You can identify the trade points if the value of the current coin is high. You should also consider the trade fee if it is high or low. The biggest investment the lower the fees. Correct me if I'm wrong. Comment me.

Ideally you want to invest into a cryptocurrency when it is nice and cheap, then sell it after the price has risen substantially. For example if you bought 300,000 Stratis at $0.01 on August 12th 2016 you would now have $300,000 at it's current price of $1.10.

I think currently people make use of charts and news trends to know the right time to buy coin i think ,since the crypto market volatile and investing at anytime could make you really loss more money from your investment , so you have to first use the news and chart to study the crypto market i tink

Yes good question because that is what I say wrong with traders some traders do not know when to buy and sell crypto my advise is always buy when it is low and sell when it is high that is when you will make profit and start getting sharp many traders don't know these they just buy anytime and sell anytime but now I think they should be careful because if bitcoin should come up in the future so that you don't regret it.

For ever and ever I buy crptos because I have to put them in a variety of phases of online competition that will sometimes send me returns. It also relies on your reasoning for buying or selling. You should have a separate description appropriate for you. If you buy to save the future, you should get a crptyo prompt for crptos that you can buy at that stage

I am not into crypto trading and I am only using my logic for this comment. Buy at a time when the price of the crypto currency is low but you have to wait for a trend that the price is going up before you buy. When the price is at its highest and there is a trend that you think the price will drop then that is the time to sell the crypto currency in your hands. You can also keep the crypto for long if you wish.

Crypto currency business is the same as dealing with foreign exchange. The best time to sell is when the trade is high and the value of the currency is above your cost price thereby indicating that when you sell you will make profit. Sbuying is done when the price or market value of crypto have gone down.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back