deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some known popular altcoins are eth bnb ada xrp matic etc and so many are available in crypto market where eth bnb is common investment. But i saw some people, buy matic but don't want to go for ada! Some buy xrp but not Interested with solana!
What is the name of that Top altcoin that you won't buy anymore?? Example: i Won't buy TRON trx anymore cause it makes me disappointed several time with its stable price since 2021

some cryptocurrencies that I will not buy again are Cardano, XRP and also solana, they are good cryptocurrencies and I have nothing against them, but they are too volatile for my taste, I like the risk, but not so much risk, in 2022 I generated many losses, and although I did not sell, I would not buy them again either and go through that ordeal.

some cryptocurrencies that I will not buy again are Cardano, XRP and also solana, they are good cryptocurrencies and I have nothing against them, but they are too volatile for my taste, I like the risk, but not so much risk, in 2022 I generated many losses, and although I did not sell, I would not buy them again either and go through that ordeal.
I never took an interest in Ripple and Tron. I never invested in these crypto projects. I have invested in Sol on short term basis and left it after taking profits. However, I have good faith in ADA and I am still flexing my muscles to buy more ADA.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back