What's new

How can I avoid investment scams?

Avoiding investment scams may not really be that much of a problem. The main thing one need to conquer in this aspect is to conquer greed. If you can deal with your greed, you can avoid scam platforms and their lying returns in investment

If you have seen anyone who lost his or her money to scammers online, they all make one mistake which is being too greedy and it's how they get caught in the scam trap.

Certain investment scams that come out promising you mouth watering returns in investment that are just too good to be true are obviously scams looking for the greed in us to yeild to their plots

It is very important that before you invest your money in any project or any platform with the view of making more money that you take time to find me reviews about that business or project otherwise you will end up getting scammed.

Avoiding investment scams may not really be that much of a problem. The main thing one need to conquer in this aspect is to conquer greed. If you can deal with your greed, you can avoid scam platforms and their lying returns in investment
That is right. The main factor that a person gets scammed is the greed to earn much without doing anything. Your investment is your money but you can earn more if you work for it like starting a business. Anyway, most scams promise a high yield on your investment. The rule is simple - when the offer is too good to be true then most likely it is not true.

From my experience with dealing with scammers or scamming website is that the only way they can be able to get to it when you get too greedy to the extent that you cannot see clearly that there are bunch of scammers and just looking for the opportunity to steal from you.

Steps You Can Take To Avoid Investment Fraud
Verify The License Of The Person Selling The Investment.
Verify The Investment Is Registered.
Beware Of Promises Of High Rates Of Return And/Or Quick Profits.
Be Suspicious Of High-Pressure Sales.
Beware Of Unsolicited Offers.
Ask For Prospectus Or Offering Circular.
Talk To A Third Party Person.
Watch Out For Online Scams.

I am very interested and eager to invest but I do not yet understand the basics of investing and I want to ask How to avoid or find out fraudulent or non-paying investments?
Well I think by doing some research and reading reviews about the investing schemes first. Also we need to look out for fake reviews as well. If something is too good to be true, then it's better to be suspicious about it. People will never give away their stuff for free unless they got something else to gain from the same.
Apart from these, we need to have a backup plan.Investing everything in just one scheme alone is a bad idea.

Thank you for giving a good review, it looks like your review has helped answer the questions I shared.
Thanks to you also for this and I think so Whenever you want to invest in any platform, Kindly take your time and investigate to ensure that the platform is legit. Fact is that you are not the first person that is investing in the platform, so just a little due diligence will unveil if the site is legit or not. Also when it sounds too good to be true, be sure to dig deeper to know whether to invest or not.

That is right. The main factor that a person gets scammed is the greed to earn much without doing anything. Your investment is your money but you can earn more if you work for it like starting a business. Anyway, most scams promise a high yield on your investment. The rule is simple - when the offer is too good to be true then most likely it is not true.
Yeah. Infact, that statement is a rule of thumb. The more too good a thing is to be true, the more likely it is that it is not true. We all can really avoid scams by simply working hard and smart with our money

Steps You Can Take To Avoid Investment Fraud
Verify The License Of The Person Selling The Investment.
Verify The Investment Is Registered.
Beware Of Promises Of High Rates Of Return And/Or Quick Profits.
Be Suspicious Of High-Pressure Sales.
Beware Of Unsolicited Offers.
Ask For Prospectus Or Offering Circular.
Talk To A Third Party Person.
Watch Out For Online Scams.
theres has been many investment lately, scamming everybody by enticing them that they will double their money they invested with them, there are many steps in which you can avoid investment scam online, and thatswe should always be suspicious of high pressure scale.

The most effective way of finding out is by asking questions in different groups to know the legit paying investment platforms.

The most effective way of finding out is by asking questions in different groups to know the legit paying investment platforms.
Yeah right. Since there can never be any harm in asking questions. The more reviews and answers you get from your findings, the more likely you might make the right call

Yeah right. Since there can never be any harm in asking questions. The more reviews and answers you get from your findings, the more likely you might make the right call
Absolutely my point because you might find someone who knows about the various investment platforms and knows whether it is legit or not.

The two most important things for me is the reviews I read online and on unbiased platforms such as forums that I belong to and also the type and the returns on investment. If it seems too good to be true, I steer clear.

Absolutely my point because you might find someone who knows about the various investment platforms and knows whether it is legit or not.
And that person becomes your living proof of the proofs you will need to get into any such kind of investment to to that you had never gotten into before.

I think being active on different forums helps a lot to give you updates on scam sites and the legit ones especially on sites like BMF and this site so whatever you want to know about an investment platform or you just do is to search about them on this platform and check people's review then take your decision.

And that person becomes your living proof of the proofs you will need to get into any such kind of investment to to that you had never gotten into before.
Let me give you an example, i wanted to join a platform, so more than one person in this site told me it was a scam,I'll earn and not get paid,so their information was helpful because they have registered with the platform before.

Let me give you an example, i wanted to join a platform, so more than one person in this site told me it was a scam,I'll earn and not get paid,so their information was helpful because they have registered with the platform before.
That absolutely make sense. You can imagine what pain you would have felt for the energy and time waisted working there had this people not given you the heads-up about that platform.

I am very interested and eager to invest but I do not yet understand the basics of investing and I want to ask How to avoid or find out fraudulent or non-paying investments?
I would only suggest when going into any investment platform,always look out for the review been given to them online,and ask anyone around you who are also into investment platform to share more light on it for you I guess.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back