What's new

How can I avoid investment scams?

Search well abt this project u wanna invest in and gather mutch infs and make sure to answer this qsts: how long i will earn / how long i have to wait / is it safe and 100% profitable
Thank you for giving a good review, it looks like your review has helped answer the questions I shared.

I am very interested and eager to invest but I do not yet understand the basics of investing and I want to ask How to avoid or find out fraudulent or non-paying investments?
Hello, one of the ways is looking for the references, the rating, and thus be able to verify the legality and reliability of the company.

Hello, one of the ways is looking for the references, the rating, and thus be able to verify the legality and reliability of the company.
That's right, usually if the rating is good, the company that runs the investment service is usually trusted.

Never invest in something that promises you a great return on investment in a ahort time. These are probably hyip and hyip are not legit business. If you are promised guarantee ld profits just in 2-3 weeka, that might probably be ponzi scheme. You also need to check whethe yiu are supposed to buy peoducts and recruit peoplw, that's MLM. You need to check these things.

To avoid being scammed either in offline or online platform you must understand that, never you invest into anything until you verify the authenticity of the investment scheme, also you must check review from previous investors, ensure they are registered with necessary authority and agents

Whenever you want to invest in any platform, Kindly take your time and investigate to ensure that the platform is legit. Fact is that you are not the first person that is investing in the platform, so just a little due diligence will unveil if the site is legit or not. Also when it sounds too good to be true, be sure to dig deeper to know whether to invest or not.

Before you make any investment, you need to make a very in-depth research about the things you need. You need to know how credible your investment is. Also, you must never forget the risks involved. Also, never be too gullible. Just make a plan and be realistic about it.

Keep your passwords and pin numbers in a safe place. Be very careful about how much personal information you share on social media sites. They can use your information and pictures to create a fake identity. Keep your mobile devices and computers secure.

To avoid investment scam, you need to be very careful in studying this you're actually dealing with, check if they cna be trusted and try out them on some test, then if they pass the test, you can rely on them and invest

I am very interested and eager to invest but I do not yet understand the basics of investing and I want to ask How to avoid or find out fraudulent or non-paying investments?
Since you are just getting started, stay away from pure online investments for now. Make sure you know what you are investing in, know their address, what they do, how they do it. Then invest wisely.

You need to verify all information available to you about any investment opportunity pitched to you to avoid scam. Check if the company is accredited or legally registered. Also, check online reviews.

Its best you came here, to make inquiries about finding a fraudulent activities of a website. When you see a website promising large tons of money without any ideal genuine they're given out. That's a potential scam site. A site that requires you to pay some tuition before using their site is also a suspicious type of website.

Way to avoid investment scam is not to be greedy.
Don't enter into business with someone you don't know anything about.
Don't enter into a business you knew nothing about
Do not let the propose proceeding enter into your eyes

1. Verify The License Of The Person Selling The Investment.
  2. Verify The Investment Is Registered.
  3. Beware Of Promises Of High Rates Of Return And/Or Quick Profits.
  4. Be Suspicious Of High-Pressure Sales.
  5. Beware Of Unsolicited Offers.
  6. Ask For Prospectus Or Offering Circular.
  7. Talk To A Third Party Person.
  8. Watch Out For Online Scams

Keep your passwords and pin numbers in a safe place. Be very careful about how much personal information you share on social media sites. Scammers can use your information and pictures to create a fake identity or to target you with a scam. Keep your mobile devices and computers secure.

There are a lot of non paying investment and most of this investment are there to dupe people of their hard earn money.

Scammers are everywhere with fake investment plans people who like investing without calculating the risk need to do that now.

You need to do thorough investigation on the investment. If it is online investment, search Google, ask people involving in it before embarking in it because online investment is always prone to scammer compare to offline business.. This is because it may be hard to trace the identity of online scammer.

If the offer was too good to be true, such as doubling your money in short period of time or a very fast high return without without explanation on how they will get the money to do that.. or if they claimed to gamble the invested funds. That's a lie, it's a Crowdsourcing and you're more likely to lose your money

Concerning investing not into the hands or claws of scam. You need to do some background research on the company you want to invest in,make sure every thing is vetted and verified. Make friends with those who have ventured into it for me knowledge and information

If you have been the greedy type of person, I'm going to very honest with you that you can never be able to avoid getting scammed because it's your greedy that these scammers prey on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back