What's new

How can an employer prevent employee theft?

The sad thing is that certain employees may know that they are being watched and they may even disable the camera in order to commit crime and this is a really big problem.
In my opinion, employees theft cannot be totally eradicated in a business most especially if it's a big conglomerate, but it is necessary to reduce the effect to the barest minimum

The sad thing is that certain employees may know that they are being watched and they may even disable the camera in order to commit crime and this is a really big problem.
Technology has even made it possible that there are some tiny cameras that are smaller. This type of camera can be use without the notification of people in the organisation

Technology has even made it possible that there are some tiny cameras that are smaller. This type of camera can be use without the notification of people in the organisation

Yes, however, such kind of cameras are not installed in many places as they are quite expensive. Mostly, I have seen people installing bigger cameras that are easily detectable.

Yes, however, such kind of cameras are not installed in many places as they are quite expensive. Mostly, I have seen people installing bigger cameras that are easily detectable.
I could understand the fact that some of those camera are quite difficult and expensive but it's much more preferable than a situation that people have play dishonesty with you

I could understand the fact that some of those camera are quite difficult and expensive but it's much more preferable than a situation that people have play dishonesty with you

Yes, those cameras could be undetectable, but nowadays criminals and thieves are quite smart. They know that they could be monitored by such kind of cameras.

A manager can prevent employee theft by the means of secretly installing close circuit television camera all the offices and or in production site of the business organization.Secondly, keeping accountability of each and every transaction made all day

Yes, those cameras could be undetectable, but nowadays criminals and thieves are quite smart. They know that they could be monitored by such kind of cameras.
They may be smart but I think since those cameras are completely undetectable they can still be caught . Do you think they will definitely locate where the camera has been placed ?

Work with your attorney to include an anti-theft policy in your employee agreement to make it clear that stealing from your business will not be tolerated. Provide examples of prohibited behaviors and let employees know that they could face serious consequences if they’re caught in violation of the policy. For example, you will immediately terminate the employee, file a police report and potentially seek legal action for restitution for any damages

They may be smart but I think since those cameras are completely undetectable they can still be caught . Do you think they will definitely locate where the camera has been placed ?

They may assume that they might be watched by security cameras and this is why they might try to avoid such places. Nowadays criminals know that security cameras are installed in almost all the places.

They may assume that they might be watched by security cameras and this is why they might try to avoid such places. Nowadays criminals know that security cameras are installed in almost all the places.
Thanks for sharing . Base on your own personal information , what do you think is the best way for you to eradicate criminals from your business if you think technology of this nature will not work.

Thanks for sharing . Base on your own personal information , what do you think is the best way for you to eradicate criminals from your business if you think technology of this nature will not work.
Like for example this kind of thief:
I ask for 50 $ for refill the car with essence.
If just refill with 45 $ then there is 5 $ difference.
I devide 2,5 $ between me and the essence station.
This kind of cheating couldn't be tracked easily with security cameras and many dishonest people are doing such practice and hardly the owner detect this kind of fraud.

You can prevent employee theft in an organisation through the installation of cctv cameras and audio. That will scare many employees and prevent them from petty petty theft

The company should have a guidelines or code of conduct every staff is supposed to posses, this covers work ethics, behaviours, do's and don't...All these and more helps in cubbing theft In a workplace.
Definitely there are suppose to be some rules at the work place to guide conduct of employees,but the thing that can help the organisation against theft is when the staff are well motivated.

Like for example this kind of thief:
I ask for 50 $ for refill the car with essence.
If just refill with 45 $ then there is 5 $ difference.
I devide 2,5 $ between me and the essence station.
This kind of cheating couldn't be tracked easily with security cameras and many dishonest people are doing such practice and hardly the owner detect this kind of fraud.
Hmm. Yes definitely there is no way this can be tracked but you will be able to know it based on who they are. What of secret recorder , don't you think this will work ?

Employee theft can be prevent by practicing proper bookkeeping, by tracking inventory closely, reviewing all petty cash and consider a stricter hiring process and practice count in and count out

As long as there is proper bookkeeping and record-keeping in the business , Every arrors and dubious activities being carried out by dishonest employees could easily be detected.

As long as there is proper bookkeeping and record-keeping in the business , Every arrors and dubious activities being carried out by dishonest employees could easily be detected.
Book keeping is one of the best way of keeping your financial activities and monitoring your business at the same time and also trying to do a proper monitoring is also important

I strongly believe that you can install CCTV cameras In your work place environment, or you can install an automated system of filing daily company income or expenditure so they wouldn't be able to take from the company's account without notice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back