What's new

How can an employer prevent employee theft?

Employee theft could be avoided if we are careful. However, sometimes, theft is inevitable, especially if you work in a kind of environment where you have to expose your valuable items like cash.
In my opinion, employees theft cannot be totally eradicated in a very big company except if the company is very small and easy to manage so that it will not affect the business negatively,

In my opinion, employees theft cannot be totally eradicated in a very big company except if the company is very small and easy to manage so that it will not affect the business negatively,
There are some companies that are very big and difficult to monitor ins and out.
In such company employee theft is inevitable but steps must be been taken to curb it to the minimal level.

There are some companies that are very big and difficult to monitor ins and out.
In such company employee theft is inevitable but steps must be been taken to curb it to the minimal level.
Is true that it is very difficult to monitor a very big conglomerate because it is too big to see all the nooks and crannies of the business but there are measures that should be taken to limit employees theft.

Prevention of employee theft could be a really tricky thing as there are so many ways any kind of employee could steal things. Many employees also steal office supplies to some extent and this is quite awful.

How can an employer prevent employee theft? Employee theft is more common than you would think, and it doesn’t have to be high value, but the value of the products adds up overtime and can effectively have a huge impact on wages and bonuses to other staff members, as well as price hikes being passed to customers. One of the biggest ways to prevent Employee Theft is to install CCTV HD Cameras at all angles of the business, and another common method is to perform random staff searches. Are there any other ways employers can prevent employee theft?
This is why it is advisable to know your workers very well, show them that you care. Help them solve their problems if possible, motivate them. Male them your friends , this will enable them see the organization as their own. How you treat your ample matter alot

Is true that it is very difficult to monitor a very big conglomerate because it is too big to see all the nooks and crannies of the business but there are measures that should be taken to limit employees theft.
A very big company will be very difficult to monitor and there's absolutely no way you can completely eradicate employees theft.

A very big company will be very difficult to monitor and there's absolutely no way you can completely eradicate employees theft.
If we continue to debate that there is a way to completely eradicate employees theft, we wouldn't be telling ourselves the truth because it is definitely not possible for employees theft to be completely eradicated.

If we continue to debate that there is a way to completely eradicate employees theft, we wouldn't be telling ourselves the truth because it is definitely not possible for employees theft to be completely eradicated.
You are absolutely correct with your motion because it is definitely impossible for you to completely eradicate employee theft but it should be curbed so as not to run the business down.

In any firm you face shortage and most of the shortage come from your employee,so I have already said hiring someone who will look after the company finance is very important this person will look after your financial asset and report any misuse of money or you can opted for cctv camera

There's no amount of prevention You make that can completely eradicate employee theft in an organisation , but i think you need to be strict with your judgment and also give them a sample that they will fear and learn from it .

There is a user that is posting in wrong thread he was refering to this thread well I beleive the admin will correct it.
For employee theft in any firm I still beleive that using cctv camera is the best option and I think you can also hire internal security for this purposes

There is a user that is posting in wrong thread he was refering to this thread well I beleive the admin will correct it.
For employee theft in any firm I still beleive that using cctv camera is the best option and I think you can also hire internal security for this purposes
Using security operations is another way to solve the problems, but you can not totally eradicate employees theft most especially if the company is very big.
It is often better to reduce employees theft to the barest minimum.

Using security operations is another way to solve the problems, but you can not totally eradicate employees theft most especially if the company is very big.
Using the security operatives could be very effective because it is highly necessary to reduce employee's theft as much as possible so as not to liquidate the business.

In my opinion cameras alone doesn't work you have to install CcTv cameras as well voice recorders and hire trustable employees as well for your business to avoid employee theth. Other then that you should also keep an eye on every employee to maintain your business.

I think that employers must need to understand that they must hire people who do not only have good qualifications, but they also have good manners and morals that would prevent them from stealing things.

There are so many ways which that can be done I think hiring someone that will ensure your finance is well save is one of those ways and I think you will also need to install a good device that may help you to do that a device like cctv camera is very helpful but seems expensive to some firm

Well, you can install CCTV cameras In your work place environment, or you can install an automated system of filing daily company income or expenditure so they wouldn't be able to take from the company's account without notice.
This might work, but people have been known to find ways to circumvent these measures. I know those who can steal successfully even with CCTV.

I think keeping track of both expenditure and incomes, stock of goods is the way to go.

In the absence of that, I think you should make it a point to monitor all financial aspects of you business personally, especially when you have new employees.
That way, you'll record who is a thief and who is responsible for draining your business finances.

This might work, but people have been known to find ways to circumvent these measures. I know those who can steal successfully even with CCTV.

I think keeping track of both expenditure and incomes, stock of goods is the way to go.
Lolz, stealing even when CCTV is still active shows that such people are professional in this. I believe the best way is just to have a proper account of every details of your business . Don't you think they can still dube you even with this ?

Lolz, stealing even when CCTV is still active shows that such people are professional in this. I believe the best way is just to have a proper account of every details of your business . Don't you think they can still dube you even with this ?

The sad thing is that certain employees may know that they are being watched and they may even disable the camera in order to commit crime and this is a really big problem.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back