What's new

How can an employee handle an abusive employer

The reasons why most employer abuses their employees is because of the rate of unemployment in the country. If you are being abused by your employer you can reports him to labour union if your business is under any union that protects employees.

Studies show that abusive people lack low self esteem so a manger who displays agressiveness needs to be left alone to be able to speak some sense into himself.

From my point of view, I'll remain calm whenever my employer insults me but outside of work and working hours I'll let the employer know my mind by telling him/her politely.

Well, concerning your question on how an employee should handle working with an abusive employer, my take is that if the employee is being abused physically he or she should find proof and get the employer arrested and charged for assault

Embarrassing an employee for whatever reason is not the way to go in disciplining that employee. This is actually tantamount to abuse and dehumanization. The agrieved staff should take it up in the court for a redress

In this part of the world, majorly in the office section, we've seen and heard some employer getting aggressive on their employees. So how can an employee tackle and curtail such case without getting sacked
I think that the best thing to do would be to take it up with a person that is above the employer and if necessary it needs to be taken to the respective authorities as they will be the only ones that can intervene and handle the situation. The first priority is yourself and not teh job security in my opinion.

Having abusive bosses in workplace is a very common some is a very common thing now. . Both these days are very abusive and employers are finding it harder to bear it but due to the economic situations in most countries you do not have an option than to just pretend it doesn't affect you. In general we choose how to react to a situation. How we react to a situation whether favorable or unfavorable determines how we feel about it. One of the ways to deal with abusive bosses is to tell them or ignore them.

Embarrassing an employee for whatever reason is not the way to go in disciplining that employee. This is actually tantamount to abuse and dehumanization. The agrieved staff should take it up in the court for a redress
As it is good to take up a case in the court of law but not every cases can be proven with substantial facts. In a situation where the plaintiff cannot provide the evidence of such abuses the defendant might leave the court without punishment since most work abuses are just words of the mouth.

It is very difficult for an employee to handle an abusive employer but first you have to give such a person council allow them to know what is right and tell them it is bad for the ethics of business if they refuse to change I think you let them go by relieving them from the job.

It's very difficult to handle an abusive employer because he or she is actually in authority. It's best to resign if you have a means of getting another job soon.

This is quite a sensible one.in the first place, my kind of person cannot tolerate an abusive employer gor a second.
I hate to be abused, and it is also against the law, for this, i suggest the employer should be called to book

This is quite a sensible one.in the first place, my kind of person cannot tolerate an abusive employer gor a second.
I hate to be abused, and it is also against the law, for this, i suggest the employer should be called to book
Sometimes the economic situation is the reason why some people continue to endure the abuse by an employer. Once the abuse threatens your health and wellbeing, it is good to resign from the job.

Sometimes the economic situation is the reason why some people continue to endure the abuse by an employer. Once the abuse threatens your health and wellbeing, it is good to resign from the job.
So many people would never resign no matter how bad the working situation is as they believe that there isn't an alternative that would work better.

Well it depends on the level of abuse, but looking at it from another angle, the employee is also human therefore he/she is entitled to every human rights and humane treatment the employer have. The best thing to do if you are facing an abusive boss is to change location. Its as easy as that

We should learn to control our emotions, take care of oyr customers even when they're abusive cos of lack of manner. The customers become satisfied when we have good demeanor and treat them with aplomb..

An employee just need a good patience. He/she has to see whatever the employer do as something you cannot but see since he/she is your boss. Just have a focus and determine that you also want to be a boss.

I personally think avoiding trouble and looking for a better job at the same time is a good idea because a person who abuses another person can do a whole lot of damage than just “abuse”

I know of several court cases on the abusive employer. Just recently an employer paid the worker in coins - 5 centavos and 10 centavo coins. It was fortunate that the employee was helped by the mayor. After the apology of the employer the employee had to move to another company.

If the employer is abusive so it is better for the employée to quit this job cause still I believe that dignity before money , otherwise you will lose more .

In this part of the world, majorly in the office section, we've seen and heard some employer getting aggressive on their employees. So how can an employee tackle and curtail such case without getting sacked
I think you need to read first your company rules and regulations. Also you need to know your job description. Its for your rights and protection. Study carefully your company policies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back