What's new

How big does a forum have to be before you take it seriously?

I don't join a forum because of the total number of it members or how old the forum is. I join a forum because it is benefiting me. If I get right information there with good discussion with the other members there then I consider it as a good forum and I can spend lots of time there.

The truth is that a forum does not have to be big to be taken seriously. The forum should be sure to have quality offers, then it will only be natural to attract visitor
Yes this is true, you should take it seriously from the start because taking it serious will help you to grow it to the standard you will need, abandoning it at the early stage might means that you are not serious.

The most of forums runner becomes inactive after 1 or 2 months of launching a forum but few continue support it. If you have reached 1000 users means you start to take forum as serious earning opportunity however for forums with 30 or 200 members it is dummy forum and need a lot of work.

I believe that it must have at least a few members before people start taking it seriously. There are many froms on the internet that do not have any members and it seems they are not doing pretty well. Bizdustry is definitely one of those forums that is doing exceptionally well on the internet and has many members.

I believe that it must have at least a few members before people start taking it seriously. There are many froms on the internet that do not have any members and it seems they are not doing pretty well. Bizdustry is definitely one of those forums that is doing exceptionally well on the internet and has many members.
The major problem of visitors that they have to see some active users before decide to join that is why conversions to members is hard. So if you are only member you may get new signup each new 4000 visitors or 5000 visitors. This rate decrease little by little more signups are enrolled in community so you may find after a period of time that you get a new signup each 2000 or 3000 visitors when forum reach his first 100 users and when forum reachs 1000 members or 2000 members conversions will be less so you may get a new signup each 500 or 1000 new visitors. I am excluding manual traffic exchange and PTC advertising because user is visiting your website and check a captcha to earn credits to add his site to manual exchange (like for example easyhits4u) then if you buy 1000 visitors for 5,95 $ from easyhits4u they are excluded from what I explain or completes PTC visit for some cash added to his account (like cointiply). There are many other methods except these tricks like advertise on admailers when you make a little description to your forum or weekly news on ad bought on admailer or for example banner advertising or text ad advertising.

The major problem of visitors that they have to see some active users before decide to join that is why conversions to members is hard. So if you are only member you may get new signup each new 4000 visitors or 5000 visitors. This rate decrease little by little more signups are enrolled in community so you may find after a period of time that you get a new signup each 2000 or 3000 visitors when forum reach his first 100 users and when forum reachs 1000 members or 2000 members conversions will be less so you may get a new signup each 500 or 1000 new visitors. I am excluding manual traffic exchange and PTC advertising because user is visiting your website and check a captcha to earn credits to add his site to manual exchange (like for example easyhits4u) then if you buy 1000 visitors for 5,95 $ from easyhits4u they are excluded from what I explain or completes PTC visit for some cash added to his account (like cointiply). There are many other methods except these tricks like advertise on admailers when you make a little description to your forum or weekly news on ad bought on admailer or for example banner advertising or text ad advertising.

You can always increase the members of the forum by offering lucrative pay per post rates to people who are willing to join. I think this is exactly what many successful forum owners did. moreover, I do not think that people should use easyhits4u to market their website because using such platforms can lead to suspension of your website from ad networks.

The forum must have at least 50,000 pageviews before I could take it serious as a business. The reason is that it will be easier to apply for display heart on this forum with this number of page views especially when the traffic is coming from United States. United States organs are one of the most profitable you can ever have visiting your website.

It is the sad truth that a lot of people don't take forums that are small seriously because they are new. I tend to not be judgemental as long as the forum seems to have nice topics or a niche which I like and if it seems the owner and the staff are posting regularly, I will join to help.

So in terms of activity how big does a forum have to be before you take it seriously?
For me what i normallt look out for in a forum,is will it meet what i am looking for,which is enlighteness and increase knowledge,are the topic relevant and educative as well,these are the things i look out for in a forum.

I think I rate a forum not just because of its size but what it has to offer. The content of any website is what attracts and keep members to it. However, a forum is considered large if it has above 100000 active members.

It is the sad truth that a lot of people don't take forums that are small seriously because they are new. I tend to not be judgemental as long as the forum seems to have nice topics or a niche which I like and if it seems the owner and the staff are posting regularly, I will join to help.

So in terms of activity how big does a forum have to be before you take it seriously?
I agree with you that it's a sad truth that a lot of people take small forum not seriously. But I believe when the rewards that the forum will give is great or bigger then many people will join and be forever part of the forum. Just take for example if one post is one dollar, I believe everyone on this planet will join the forum community.

I would take any forum seriously, right after checking the dates of the posts. If it’s a PTP forum and the last post or thread was something like Feb. 2015, I wouldn’t even need to check to see if the place is or was legit. The forum is dead.
But on any other type forum, say, like a freshwater fish forum or any forum for that matter.. when I’m searching for specific info on a topic, I don’t even look to see how many members have joined or are active. As long as I’m finding the info I need, I just keep reading through the posts.

I think more than the number of posts and the number of members, the onus should be on the revenue. If you are earning a lot of money through your forum, you can start taking the forum seriously.
The numbers of post like you said means a lot in a newly founded forum because I believe the more the number of post ,mthe more the newly found forum will start to be generating more traffic.

The size of a website forum does not really need to be big for me to trust it. It just has to have a low withdrawal threshold and also a lot of positive reviews about payout.

Might have to have quite a number of members and activities first before I begin to see them as serious. Although the biggest factor for me in continuous usage of any forum is their accessibility and ease of navigation; anyone that makes it difficult to access or go through their site puts me off.
Also the way images are displayed and the layout matters too

As far as I'm concerned my activity on a forum depends on the quality of information and presence of like minds. Even if the forum is very new as long as the forum discusses my topic of interest succinctly I'll definitely subscribe to the forum on a regular basis.

I have recently launched a forum. There are 50 members, 31 forum categories, 85 topic threads and 227 posts.My forum is very small but I am planning something big. I will consider it to be big once it has over 10K members and 100k posts.

I really will not have to wait for the forums to become big before I will joining. The most important thing is if the conditions are favorable and if the website is known to be paying.

I don't know about other people,but I'm interested in content. If you have what I'm looking for then you have won a regular 😉

What is even the definition of that word "Big forum"? I don't know if there is any tag for it but I believe all forums should be taken seriously depending on what the user is looking for. Getting paid, knowledge are what makes people to post of forums irrespective of the size.

If you can't manage a forum when it has small members, then I don't see how you are going to manage it when it is big. You just need to start well enough.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back