What's new

How big does a forum have to be before you take it seriously?

The true is that no matter how small the forum is you have to take it serious and you should make sure that you build the forum with quality offers so that it will attract many people on it.

I am not that biased when it comes to forum. What will determine my seriousness is how the website treat me and what it can offer me. If you treat me nice, I will stick and take you serious right from your cradle.

I take every forums that is promising serious for my career development. I learn lots of things here at bizdustry, which is helping my offline business to grow.

It is the sad truth that a lot of people don't take forums that are small seriously because they are new. I tend to not be judgemental as long as the forum seems to have nice topics or a niche which I like and if it seems the owner and the staff are posting regularly, I will join to help.

So in terms of activity how big does a forum have to be before you take it seriously?
I'm not really concern on how big a forum should be before I start taking it serious,what am after is the review the members in it give to it, so that will determine their level of success I guess.

i think that with regards to size of the forum, i think that anything in excess of around 1.5k members will be a great start to the forum in developing its credibility, not just because it will show confidence in the forum, but also because a large user base will show that the topics are engaging. I think that it is important however, that the number of members be higher than the number of guests on the site, because generally if there are more guests, it leads to the question of why they are viewing the forum without becoming a member.

I am in forums for the earnings and usually I don't pay attention to the size of the forum as long as the rewards are working for me. One example is GPT that was very small when I joined. I tried to post threads to make the contents grow. Unfortunately the rewards were cut and I took a leave for a while because I got disappointed. With PTP forums I always take them seriously.

A forum does not have to be big before it is taken seriously. Most forum are educative and of great quality... People tend to look down on a small or growing forum because they feel it doesn't have much to offer which is most times not true...
It doesn't really have to be a big forum with thousands or millions members before I take serious. It just has to be a from that is focus, meaningful and meets my needs. What really matter to me most in staying with a forum is the integrity of the admin.

These days there are so many forums to earn from and I try to explore them all, not minding whether there are enough active members or not. I only check legitimacy of a website.

You don't have to wait for a forum to be so big before you consider taking it seriously as it is always necessary for you to start planning everything from the first day you owns it you need to take it seriously if you want to have progress in this area.not taking me seriously means you are not interested in what do you are doing.

A forum doesn't have to be big before you can take it seriously as you can take a forum seriously since the inception of the idea for that forum and it is this kind of forums that actually succeed.

For me personally i don't look out for forum until they are big before joining them,if it is a forum that is educative and bring up a lot of content that are educative and one can learn from them,then i will join them.Size to me does not matter.

You dont have to wait for the forum to get to a specific level before you start taking it seriously. It means you never expected the forum to grow in the first place. At any level the forum should be taken with all amount of seriousness

Without contributions from all members both old and new,i will be difficult for a forum to grow. In terms of activities,even if the forum is just starting i tend to give it the benefit of doubt by constantly contributing to the forum.

Well for me.the size of a forum doesn't really matter what matters is if they are up to the task, of they keep their words that's what really matter to me compared to the size

I thing this forum is really big with over 7K members and 300K posts. I am on another forum where there are less than 200 members and I thing that's a small forum

A forum is a community. Whether it is a community of two or three people, i believe one should take it seriously from the word go. Right from the start. Members will value your seriousness from the start to finish. I believe in working hard on the forum from the start.
Most members are afraid of losing their money whenever the site turns out to be a scam that is why they always decide to wait for payment proofs before joining.

You really need to take it seriously because you are taking it serious from the start it will help you to maintain and improve the forums, you cannot abandon a business on it growing stage Because that is the most important stage in any business.

If making money from your forum is your priority, I think your revenue must be at least 3 times more than the expenses for your forum to be be really big.

You really have to take it serious from the beginning o,if your relaxing a lot of people will think that you are not serious with it and that might make you to lose a potential clients , you really need to take a serious as soon as you started it.

It is the sad truth that a lot of people don't take forums that are small seriously because they are new. I tend to not be judgemental as long as the forum seems to have nice topics or a niche which I like and if it seems the owner and the staff are posting regularly, I will join to help.

So in terms of activity how big does a forum have to be before you take it seriously?
For me as long as the forum has something of good quality to offer, am in irrespective of whether the forum is big or small. A small forum can have great quality and content while a big may not and vice-versa.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back