What's new

How big does a forum have to be before you take it seriously?

Its really sad that people just do not take things seriously not just forums. It's left to management to find a way to control the activities of the forum and set standards which people should follow.

Well.... Human nature will always evolve... We tends to follow trend which is wrong because the trend you are following at the end might not be beneficial again. But when it started it might be very beneficial in knowledge..

Provided I have seen one or two payment proofs, I would become active on the forum. I am not like those who want a site to grow before joining.

To be honest, numbers were never a measure for me to take on consideration and i always believe that people who work hard, get good results, let's say for example, if a forum is small, i believe that it will grow up someday if the owner never gives up

I think 10 k members and 100K posts can be a threshold that will tell how powerful the forum is. However, having 10K members does not mean anything if only 100 are actively posting on the forum,

There's a saying that is not how far but how well, t is not how big the forum is but well it executes its work. How much quality content goes through the forum and if it is properly organized by the admin.

A forum don't necessarily have to be that big in numbers before taking it very seriously. The contents and what such a forum delivers matters more

Actually a forum doesn't need to be big before you can trust it as a good one To Know that you need to see the forum aims and goal with this you can surely trust it.

The new cashtimeforum is not having much members and many people ain't taking it serious, but whenever they get to at least 1000 members, I believe they would get more people to trust them.

One of the lessons I've learnt so far about working online is that never expect too much from them... I don't consider any forum as big...I simply work,earn and stop when the forum stop.

It is the sad truth that a lot of people don't take forums that are small seriously because they are new. I tend to not be judgemental as long as the forum seems to have nice topics or a niche which I like and if it seems the owner and the staff are posting regularly, I will join to help.

So in terms of activity how big does a forum have to be before you take it seriously?
Well for me a forum does not have to be so big before I take them seriously. If it looks like they know what they are doing right from the beginning begin big or small would not really matter to me

A forum doesn't need to be very big ,before i take it seriously ,if the forum admin makes quality content then i can start taking it serious

The stand of a forum should not be how big it is or how small it is. What one should consider is how much quality does it have, is it properly organized and handled by the admin, so the quality content projected in the forum should determine how seriously it should be taken.

I don't actually take the size of a forum as important as the age, though I fear some new forum like a plague. A forum might not have too many members but has been online for years and still operating. This is an indication of it's sustainability and genuiness.

From my perspective, before setting up a new forum, you must have a plan or an agenda which you will keep looking at as the forum grows. Once things go as planned, then it's necessary to take the forum seriously.

To me the decisive factor is not just the size of the forum but also how constructive the community is. I've had the luck to join small forums before that had a lot of informative discussions and due to the small number of members it felt friendly and personal. So both big and small forums have their own advantages.

To me as long as the forum is active, legit and interactive with interesting post and, favourable terms and conditions to operate then I engage not necessarily most be big.

The numbers of members or size of a forum does not decide how i take the site to be serious or not. The type of value and contents the site has to offer me is what I'm concerned about on any site I engage in

I think more than the number of posts and the number of members, the onus should be on the revenue. If you are earning a lot of money through your forum, you can start taking the forum seriously.
The truth is that as much as the size of a forum is important, the age and the integrity are much more important. If bizdustry is not big in size as this, with everything I've experience and enjoyed, I'll still stay glue to it.

I seriously don't know how big it should be but definitely if you go through the aims and goal of the sites and you get to know it's a legit one definitely you should be ok to go with it then.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back