What's new

Does your website have a copyright protection notice?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
When you build a specific kind of website, you must need to make sure that your information is protected by the copyright notices. This is why many websites have such kind of notices. So, does your website also have one?

When I was new to this website business, I used to show a copyscape batter that read materials are copyrighted. However, having this notice did not stop people form stealing content, therefore, these days I no longer use this kind of copyright notice.

All of the websites that I have developed have had a copyright notice at the bottom. "Copyright ;&copy [name here] All rights reserved." I fully intend to register blog content or art content with the U.S. Copyright office and prosecute offenders because I'm legalistic that way. Unfortunately I haven't made enough content for any of my previous projects to give me a set to send to the Library of Congress for registration, or otherwise merit the expense of said application.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back