What's new

Have you thought about Bitcoin reaching $150k in the future?

Anything can happen on the digital currency who knows Bitcoin might even fall massively and might increase massively everything is risk , investment is risk and patience

I believe that because with the increase of how bitcoin is going the price can get to that, we can see big improvement around the coin we all believe that it can get to that.

Definitely within the next five years or even lesser bitcoin will reach over 150,000 dollars. There is no doubt that, looking from the price trend.

yes with time it will achieve that. Patience is the main key needed in crypto currency investment. Most new investors don't know that will time the price will rise
Yeah, most investors don't know about such trick, they're simply concerned to make it fast. Money doesn't come that way, patience is needed for investment to mature.

Yeah, most investors don't know about such trick, they're simply concerned to make it fast. Money doesn't come that way, patience is needed for investment to mature.
But to my own thinking I don't see those people as investors. Because they don't have the knowledge of the business before they Invest in the coin. So they can not be called investor. An investor is someone that has understanding of the business

But to my own thinking I don't see those people as investors. Because they don't have the knowledge of the business before they Invest in the coin. So they can not be called investor. An investor is someone that has understanding of the business
Lol, a novice who puts in money into any investment scheme even without knowledge of the investment he or she opted for, is refered to an " investor, no matter what.

Lol, a novice who puts in money into any investment scheme even without knowledge of the investment he or she opted for, is refered to an " investor, no matter what.
Well you may be right. But as for me I don't want to call them as an investor because they have no knowledge of the coin. Because I don't think they know when to sell of the coin

Well you may be right. But as for me I don't want to call them as an investor because they have no knowledge of the coin. Because I don't think they know when to sell of the coin
Lol, they are simply marauding in vaingloriousness? In the right sense they aren't expert traders they can be called inexperienced traders.

Predictions are already estimating that bitcoin might soon reach the $100k mark, so if course after that the next level is $150k I'm even setting my eyes on $500k

If the price of Bitcoin hit the 100k Target at the end of 2021 then we can have a bigger hope of 150k in 2022, but let's not get our hopes so high for now.
As the price is high now I will advise you save up in altcoins

I don't really want to keep thinking about bitcoin, currently shifting my concentration to ltc. As for btc reaching 150k usd, i can say hopefully in ten years time, this feature can be achieved as far as all activities and invest drastically improves.

That is an outrageous amount. If bitcoin can get to that amount, then other altcoins will be at least close to its half. By then, those that invest in them will be in blood money. Now it's just a 3rd of that amount but the future is bright.

Bitxoin is a fast growing coin, their is no single year that it doesn't improve on its overall worth. I've never seen the price of Bitcoin deadlocked at a stable price for long. For two years now, that I've been following it, the coin makes awesome improvement to the top. Don't you think if you save your Bitcoin for long it might reach a very higher level. And you might be earning like the Bitcoin early investors who invested when the price was very low at $100.

Do you think the price of Bitcoin will boom up to $150k in the future? if yes why not start saving for the long time and earn like those big investors who invested earlier.
Bitcoin market is something one cannot predict sometime it goes up and down but I believe in the future it rise up to $150 the best option is to invest now

Bitcoin market is something one cannot predict sometime it goes up and down but I believe in the future it rise up to $150 the best option is to invest now
Are you sure you're conversant with the prices of the coins? BTC isn't on Earth around the price you just posted. We aren't in the year of 2010 when it was $150. BTC is above $50,000 take correction.

Yeah, its just a matter of time, and it will go so high. I didn't say it will happen over night. With time it can be achievable just it did years passed by. When it was no where near the $100 threshold. Now we can see the big improvement around the coin.
This is even likely to happen next year that is coming if the price of cryptocurrency will continue like this, although cryptocurrency is completely unpredictable but based on our little prediction it may likely to happen

There's no question around that since everything is actually feasible nowadays, along with the ever before expanding innovation. Years back, no one thought that Bitcoin will certainly become approved, certainly not to broach Worthen this a lot quantity in bucks.

This is even likely to happen next year that is coming if the price of cryptocurrency will continue like this, although cryptocurrency is completely unpredictable but based on our little prediction it may likely to happen
It's keep on hoping that the coin push it up and pass the expected benchmark where it is meant to be. Let's cross our hands and watch it grow.

It's keep on hoping that the coin push it up and pass the expected benchmark where it is meant to be. Let's cross our hands and watch it grow.
But if the price of BTC rises to about 200 or $150,000 then it's going to be very good and all other cryptocurrency will follow the same. there will be a tremendous increase in the price of all crypto.

I've thought about it, I believe BTC will reach such high level in the future. Let's keep believing and hoping more adoption of the coin occurs.

But if the price of BTC rises to about 200 or $150,000 then it's going to be very good and all other cryptocurrency will follow the same. there will be a tremendous increase in the price of all crypto.
And it will be a plus for long term investors gaining enough from the increase. That's why I'm still holding some coins even if it's not BTC I believe in long time investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back