What's new

Have you thought about Bitcoin reaching $150k in the future?

Yes of course I have thought about it and I believe Bitcoin could reach up to $150,000 in future, but this will be a very far future, this is not something close .

I actually ended my thoughts at 100k dollars, alot of factors with time be the key factor to meet that price upset,so I worry less and maintain my day trading.

It's a matter of time. The value of Bitcoin will definitely cross the 150k margin. I believe Bitcoin has the potential but it will take some period of time to achieve it.

There is a high possibility that bitcoins might reach that price in the future, in fact it was even the prediction of some experts that the price of bitcoins will come to 100,000 dollars before the years runs out but as at now the price of bitcoins has dropped drastically to a point in which this prediction may not be certain anymore this year.

not 150.000$ to be honest, but people thought that Bitcoin will just keep increasing in value till it reaches it or even higher, but nobody knows what factors can appear and cause crashes, just like recently

Most definitely, I see that happening sooner or later, there are even predictions already that it would reach the 100k mark this year so 150k seems feasible too even if it takes years

I would really love to see Bitcoin reach that all time high of $150k as that would mean that a lot of profit has been made by us crypto investors but we can only wait and see if it happens or not.

With cryptocurrency their is nothing impossible. Who would have thought that it will rose tremendously late last year and early this year though it currently suffers a bearish run but it is possible to reach that amount in the future, how soon is what we do not know.

If the future has not specific time, then I won't lose hope on that. The only thing I will or may not agree with is if someone says it will reach this feat this year. I am always like being a realist than idealist.

No I do not think so.Do not get me wrong everything is possible nowadays and that's exactly the reason I am saying no.I think something outrageous will happenand the value of bitcoin will go down to zero dollars before even going to 100.000 dollar.That's my personally opinion

Personally, I believe that anything can happen in crypto world in terms of rising and falling. So, I can't really answer the question of whether bitcoin gets to a particular amount or not of a particular period because crypto is volatile in nature.it is just my opinion.

Bitxoin is a fast growing coin, their is no single year that it doesn't improve on its overall worth. I've never seen the price of Bitcoin deadlocked at a stable price for long. For two years now, that I've been following it, the coin makes awesome improvement to the top. Don't you think if you save your Bitcoin for long it might reach a very higher level. And you might be earning like the Bitcoin early investors who invested when the price was very low at $100.

Do you think the price of Bitcoin will boom up to $150k in the future? if yes why not start saving for the long time and earn like those big investors who invested earlier.
Yeah Bitcoin can hit that landmark but it's going to take a lot of time. Let's say within the space of 3 years Bitcoin should be more than that.

Yeah Bitcoin can hit that landmark but it's going to take a lot of time. Let's say within the space of 3 years Bitcoin should be more than that.
Hmm, let's keep on hoping that it reaches such amount. I'm just hoping it gets to $50,000 again first before we can talk about other benchmarks to be achieved.

Bitcoin is the best and fastest in cryptocurrency with the ability to create a milestone and still be the one to break it. Inasmuch as I regret not having to that bought it when I had the chance to make large purchases but rather choose to listen to naysayers and after a while I end up being the one regretting because the current price it's f****** outrageous and almost to crazy for someone to see he or she wants to invest now( speaking for myself).

Since bitcoin has a fixed supply of 21 million, I see bitcoin reaching very high. $150K or even $400K in the future. However, when will that happen is hard to say because no once can be sure on price prediction.

Experts are saying that bitcoin can reach $400,000. I believe bitcoin can gain that value because it has limited supply. Once bitcoin reaches its 21 million coins mark, the price will continue to rise, but we may not be alive to see it.

Bitxoin is a fast growing coin, their is no single year that it doesn't improve on its overall worth. I've never seen the price of Bitcoin deadlocked at a stable price for long. For two years now, that I've been following it, the coin makes awesome improvement to the top. Don't you think if you save your Bitcoin for long it might reach a very higher level. And you might be earning like the Bitcoin early investors who invested when the price was very low at $100.

Do you think the price of Bitcoin will boom up to $150k in the future? if yes why not start saving for the long time and earn like those big investors who invested earlier.
It will reach $150,000 in future and also rise more than that. Because it has been said that the price will reach $1,000,000 when the mining of 21 million bitcoin is complete

It will reach $150,000 in future and also rise more than that. Because it has been said that the price will reach $1,000,000 when the mining of 21 million bitcoin is complete
It will climb gradually, it is still in the resistance of $47,000-$50,000. I believe with time it will achieved those landmarks predicted.

It will climb gradually, it is still in the resistance of $47,000-$50,000. I believe with time it will achieved those landmarks predicted.
yes with time it will achieve that. Patience is the main key needed in crypto currency investment. Most new investors don't know that will time the price will rise

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back