What's new

Have you thought about Bitcoin reaching $150k in the future?

Bro am not sure of that Bitcoin will reach$150k this year, but from what I learned so far from some experts Bitcoin will skyrocket to $100k this year, so now is the time to acumulat some of it, no time to play, people are busy buying Bitcoin on daily basis, bro please follow suit.

Bro am not sure of that Bitcoin will reach$150k this year, but from what I learned so far from some experts Bitcoin will skyrocket to $100k this year, so now is the time to acumulat some of it, no time to play, people are busy buying Bitcoin on daily basis, bro please follow suit.
Okay, it will yield out to something prosperous if only I'm buying bigger value of the coin. If not, i don't see any value around the coin to invest at the moment. Cos the little investment can't bring you the financial inflow you need.

Not really. But I know some day it will cross beyond that amount. I have always pictured it hovering around a hundred thousand dollars and there about. But with time it will certainly cross that one hundred and fifty thousand dollars mark

It's a tall order but I won't rule that out especially with what we have seen. I think bitcoin would do a $150k but it's nothing something we would see this year. We should be looking at a few years time but at this point it is an almost certainty. The only way this won't happen is if something unusual happens which I don't see though even a pandemic won't do much.

I am not really sure about this yeah but I am sure that it will hate $50,000 in the future because it is the first going coin and no one can hit and take this place as a ethereum and cryptocurrency both the going very well and people are interest cli following ethereum and cryptocurrency but Bitcoin is still in the top and it will hit 150k dollar might be in the future soon it's not impossible but it will be possible if everyone invested and buy it hopefully.

Yeah i can see that happening in the future, but first it needs to reach 50k first if Bitcoin can reach that 2-3 months from now i can see 100k by the end of 2021 and perhaps will go to 150k next. That is if it reached 50k.. i know it's possible and will happen soon

there's a possibility that bitcoins can actually reach the price of just said but we are not hundred percent sure that it might happen this year since the year is just at the beginning I think this can actually happened before January of next year or so although it is not an accurate prediction.

THAT SOUND VERY POSSIBLE BUT CRAZY, AND IT IS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT IS BOTHERING ME VERYM MUCH BECAUSE I HAVE BEING THINKING OF INVESTING IN IT BUT WITH THE INCREASE IN PRICE IS REALLY SCARING ME SERIOUSLY. I FEEL LIKE IT IS BOUND TO DROP AND I DONT KNOW IF TO HAVE PATIENCE TILL THAT HAPPENS OR JUST TAKE THE RISK IN BUYING NOW BECAUSE EVEN IF MUSK MADE A LARGE PURCHASE THAT ASSISTED THE PRICE IN SHIFTING FROM ONE POINT TO ANOTHER THE INCREASE AT THAT RATE AND SPEED WAS VERY OUTRAGEOUS

For a long term investor it would be nice to think that the price of your investment will soar within the year. But unfortunately it does not really happen as per your expectation. Trading is a tricky endeavor and it is worse than gambling because you can lose all your investment in just one dash of bad luck. Investing for a long term is scary to me.

The Future Value of Bitcoin

While nothing is certain, the generally accepted thought is that the value of Bitcoin will continue to increase as more transactions are performed through the same 21 million Bitcoins. The more that people desire a form of currency to enact transactions, the more that the currency is worth.

Bitcoin value can best be predicted with respect to year and the price in focus, we are certain that if bitcoin continue to remain in trend the value will continue to rise and fluctuate once in a while. You can hold it for longer time.

Have you thought about Bitcoin reaching $150k in the future. That's a nice question. Well to I think that's very possible and also not possible, well as all know bitcoin is always rising and also going down. As we all know crypto currency can never ever be predicted. So to me it might be able to reach and pass 150k and it might not reach it.

All I can say is that at the very early days no one saw bitcoin becoming what it is right now. Thus nothing is impossible. Although reaching that figure seems like a crazy call right now. Let's all watch and see...

There’re lots of good cryptocurrency exchange platform. Though each offers different types of services and their policies may seem different but they’ve all proven to be safe and secure. Most times I advise newbies to use coinbase cause they’ve easy policies and its transaction fee is low. Moreover coinbase has been in existencefor some years now and it’s a safe platform

Concerning having a thought of bitcoin reaching $150k in the future. Well, that will be seriously mind-blowing if it reaches that stage in future, the investors will be the ones to really enjoy it but we never can tell where it heading to in the cryptocurrency market but it definitely will take time to getting there if at all is going to reach that price tag

If it were to be other crypto currency I would have said that's impossible but with Bitcoin in the picture it is feasible. I've seen this coin perform so we'll beyond expectations and I feel it will continue this way. Especially with Elon musk hyping it.

with the look of things I swear bitcoin is going more than $150 because when you look at it very well you will know that bitcoin is the future sometimes despite the plantation in the market bitcoin goes up it goes down but it is still what everybody wants to do business with the future is Bitcoin we have no there's no argument about that the future is Bitcoin and the market is going up and up so nobody should is there is no argument on this while there is no argument I don't think there should be agreement on this because we look of things bitcoin is going up.

Yes, I think it is very possible that Bitcoin would rise or than the price you have stated. Predictors have said that it is very likely that bitcoins surpasses two fifty thousand to three hundred thousand dollars

Yeah, its just a matter of time, and it will go so high. I didn't say it will happen over night. With time it can be achievable just it did years passed by. When it was no where near the $100 threshold. Now we can see the big improvement around the coin.
You are absolutely right Because in the coming days the price of bitcoin will be even higher Whenever any head sees the value of bitcoin, he himself thinks to invest in bitcoin itself. If you invest in bitcoin, then in the coming days you may also become rich. If you invest in bitcoin, you have a great idea.I also want to invest in bitcoin.

First of all, most early investors, still have their coins meaning typically you can't earn more than them in Bitcoin. Maybe you can try other coins. But I believe Bitcoin can get as high as 200000 dollars in value. It's just a matter of time.
I like this optimism and I hold the same view. With the large inflow of institutional investors we see these days, especially during a dip like this one, it's sure that Bitcoin can reach 200k dollars.

Even the SEC and government have realized that it's not going anyway and are making moves to regulate it instead

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back