What's new

Have you thought about Bitcoin reaching $150k in the future?

I've always believe in long term cryptocurrency investment. That's why I choose those coins that improves with time. And BTC, ETH, BNB, BCH, is among the good number of coins with long term potential for improvement all year.
So you invest in BCH ? I know about the cryptocurrency but most of the time I don't bother checking it because to me generally I consider it as a stagnant cryptocurrency. I don't even know if it will ever be profitable to investors.

I have actually thought about Bitcoin actually going far beyond this amount before. I know it will get beyond a million dollars in value in the distant future. Bitcoin is a coin of the future indeed

So you invest in BCH ? I know about the cryptocurrency but most of the time I don't bother checking it because to me generally I consider it as a stagnant cryptocurrency. I don't even know if it will ever be profitable to investors.
Yes I invest on BCH coin. If you've been following the coin up via crypto price update coin rankings you'll find out that, this year alone have seen BCH go +500% in its price. That's why I told you following coinmarketcap price update of the coins will earn you reasonable amount of money in long term trading.

Quit the way in which bitcoin is moving I will not be surprised if it will be able to reach 150 thousand dollars even as early as next year because it is still in the early stage.

Yes I invest on BCH coin. If you've been following the coin up via crypto price update coin rankings you'll find out that, this year alone have seen BCH go +500% in its price. That's why I told you following coinmarketcap price update of the coins will earn you reasonable amount of money in long term trading.
You have been telling me all these things for a while now but I refuse to listen I think I will start following up to see how cryptocurrency prices going but I don't know if this can be used in predicting the movement of a particular cryptocurrency.

You have been telling me all these things for a while now but I refuse to listen I think I will start following up to see how cryptocurrency prices going but I don't know if this can be used in predicting the movement of a particular cryptocurrency.
Yes, it is possible to use coinmarketcap to predict the movement of any cryptocurrency. Because you're monitoring the progress of the coin, opening each of them fully to read it's last seven days price fluctuations in the chart and xD. You can still go to cointelegraph to read articles concerning cryptocurrency to stay updated all day.

Yes, it is possible to use coinmarketcap to predict the movement of any cryptocurrency. Because you're monitoring the progress of the coin, opening each of them fully to read it's last seven days price fluctuations in the chart and xD. You can still go to cointelegraph to read articles concerning cryptocurrency to stay updated all day.
Okay since you told me the last time that they have an app in the Play store then I I'm going to play store straight away to download the application .then from there I can register and see how they are operating.nice one let me try.

Bitcoin can reach $150K or even $400K (I have heard experts saying that once all coins will be mined Bitcoin will reach $400K value. The only question is how fast Bitcoin can reach that value.

Okay since you told me the last time that they have an app in the Play store then I I'm going to play store straight away to download the application .then from there I can register and see how they are operating.nice one let me try.
Lol, you can go there and download the app version it's there. I never used the app before I'm simply using the website type to access everything concerning cryptocurrency.

Lol, you can go there and download the app version it's there. I never used the app before I'm simply using the website type to access everything concerning cryptocurrency.
Ok have downloaded the app but I think I will be much more better and convenience using the website. I did it yesterday but I didn't have time. I think I will go ahead and registered today and become a full member.

Yes, I actually strongly believed that bitcoin will hit $150k very soon. Let's say 4-5 years will be it's aim to reach that figure. While it pushes other crytocurrency value up too

I have actually thought about this Bitcoin going far beyond this $150,000 in years to come. I have thought about it getting to a million dollars in years to come. That's very possible to happen

Wa it not just in this year 2021 we all witnessed Bitcoin reaching beyond the $60000 mark before dipping? There is nothing that can't be possible when you talk of the price Bitcoin can get to

Ok have downloaded the app but I think I will be much more better and convenience using the website. I did it yesterday but I didn't have time. I think I will go ahead and registered today and become a full member.
You should find time to register on the site, and start following cryptocurrency update any time you want, it's 24/7 cryptocurrency update at coinmarketcap.

I believe that the price of Bitcoin when they reach 150000 but with the way it is moving right now it is definitely going to take about 3 or 4 years before it does.

I believe that the price of Bitcoin when they reach 150000 but with the way it is moving right now it is definitely going to take about 3 or 4 years before it does.
Let's see how it goes, but I don't think it will last up to that, seeing BTC reaching $150,000 in the future. I'll simply say it's matter of 12-24 months time.

You should find time to register on the site, and start following cryptocurrency update any time you want, it's 24/7 cryptocurrency update at coinmarketcap.
Okay I have done that and I've registered with the website but the website seems complicated and I don't really know how to start following up some of their news to understand much about those coin in the website.

i believe bitcoin would even go above the 150k mark in the next 5 years
bitcoin has a great future and it may rise to 200k or even 500k

Okay I have done that and I've registered with the website but the website seems complicated and I don't really know how to start following up some of their news to understand much about those coin in the website.
Click on any of the coin you want to get full information around. You can read all news around the entire coins, simply select the ones you want to monitor and study them.

Click on any of the coin you want to get full information around. You can read all news around the entire coins, simply select the ones you want to monitor and study them.
Okay I'll just go and check it out and whatever challenges I have I will just get back from to you .but about from coinmarketcap which other platform have you been using to monitor the price of all cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back