What's new

Have you thought about Bitcoin reaching $150k in the future?

You are absolutely right Because in the coming days the price of bitcoin will be even higher Whenever any head sees the value of bitcoin, he himself thinks to invest in bitcoin itself. If you invest in bitcoin, then in the coming days you may also become rich. If you invest in bitcoin, you have a great idea.I also want to invest in bitcoin.
You spoke well, Bitcoin investment is always encouraging to indulge in. Cos the coin increases as time goes on. Those who invested some years back earned high dividends currently. That's why you need to invest for the long time.

For bitcoin, there is really no impossible price, all it would take is just time. Going by how much people have shown and are still showing interest in bitcoin, I wouldn't be surprised to see it surge even way beyond $150k.

I think that Bitcoin is capable of getting up to that price of $150k in the nearest future. The price of Bitcoin is currently hovering around $50k right now and it's well capable of getting up to that amount stated up there. The proliferation of big institutional investors like Morgan coming onboard will definitely push up the price of Bitcoin.

Considering the fact that JP Morgan has predicted the price of bitcoin to reach close to that value this year I am also very optimistic that bitcoin can reach the value this year because very likely the next bull run might shoot bitcoin to $75,000 before another resistance.

Bitcoin is capable of reaching over $150 thousand in the nearest future. The reason is that the demand rising by the day and lot of people are willing to invest me in Bitcoin. A scenario like this we create high demand for the cryptocurrency and this drive the price of the bitcoin to go higher

Bitxoin is a fast growing coin, their is no single year that it doesn't improve on its overall worth. I've never seen the price of Bitcoin deadlocked at a stable price for long. For two years now, that I've been following it, the coin makes awesome improvement to the top. Don't you think if you save your Bitcoin for long it might reach a very higher level. And you might be earning like the Bitcoin early investors who invested when the price was very low at $100.

Do you think the price of Bitcoin will boom up to $150k in the future? if yes why not start saving for the long time and earn like those big investors who invested earlier.
My guy its not easy as it seams we both know what this country is turning into! Although some people are enjoying the benefit of investing when its was low in value but now that its beyond what we can even reach I wonder where its going anyways

Yes, it is possible for Bitcoin to reach $150. But it may not happen in the next 2 years considering how it has been up down in the recent month. It's not stable, today it rise, tomorrow it fall. So, I think it will be long to reach that figure.

Laughs. Okay let's hope it gets to such high in the next 2years. I understand about the fluctuations around the coin, making it rise up and down. Without such volatility i don't see any reason why people will run to the coin for investment.

I have known about Bitcoin about ten years now l, thenbi don't think Bitcoin was up to $5000 as at then. Now Bitcoin is over 30k dollars, it's only a fool who will say the price of Bitcoin will go back to the price by which it started. It won't go down but would rather go up higher.

I have known about Bitcoin about ten years now l, thenbi don't think Bitcoin was up to $5000 as at then. Now Bitcoin is over 30k dollars, it's only a fool who will say the price of Bitcoin will go back to the price by which it started. It won't go down but would rather go up higher.
Bitcoin can never go down back to square one. It is a coin that grows every year both in price and in market capitalization. I don't see any chance at all for such drop down of $5000k or lower.

i used to think that that future will be in a long time i have had a rethink. that future is closer than anyone could have imagined and bitcoin is rising very fast. owning an investment in bitcoin is worth more than owning gold.

i used to think that that future will be in a long time i have had a rethink. that future is closer than anyone could have imagined and bitcoin is rising very fast. owning an investment in bitcoin is worth more than owning gold.
Bitcoin appreciated more than Gold after some period of time. Bitcoin will continue on the rise as long as investors track it. Which we know, investors do track it down steadily to invest on it. We've seen many investors purchasing over $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin.

Well I have thought of that which will be good or even the beat because it will do a lot of things like good thinks ti the country. But you can never say in crypto currency because anything is possible it not just a game you can predict. My future generation are going to be rich once it come to that but it is not easy for a man linewthat to get even 1bitcoin or can't you see.

Well its just a matter of time before bitcoin reaches that price, although it might be next year, but it will reach it very soon.

Bitcoin can go as far as $1 million price value in future but for this year ,2021 Bitcoin can be able to hit up $100,000 price value . The coin supply is getting limited and this will affect the price negatively

And with Bitcoin price expected to reach $150000to as much as $1 million per BTC, it's never too late to get started trading Bitcoin

Yes I believe it is possible, with time I see everything concerning bitcoin growing. Biticon presently now is sixty five thousand dollars and with time it will get to one fifty thousand dollars

Bitcoin can go as far as $1 million price value in future but for this year ,2021 Bitcoin can be able to hit up $100,000 price value . The coin supply is getting limited and this will affect the price negatively
Sure, i have this person believe that the coin will hit $100,000 mark before 2021 ends. At the moment it is valued at $62,000. Gradually it will be going, and the expected land mark will be achieved.

Sure, i have this person believe that the coin will hit $100,000 mark before 2021 ends. At the moment it is valued at $62,000. Gradually it will be going, and the expected land mark will be achieved.
Sure . It will not rush towards the $100,000 straight up , it will have to rise to a certain level say , $80k then it will correct before rising to the $100,000 again

With the way the cryptocurrency markets are recording more investors and with the recent activities involving with bitcoin,i think it can even surpass that figure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back