What's new

Have you thought about Bitcoin reaching $150k in the future?

The 150k mark isn't very difficult to achieve. It could be achieved easily because bitcoin is gaining popularity everyday. If you followed the bitcoin's antecedents, you would agree me that there has never being a time its price dips on the average. It would easily attain the stipulated price easily.

The 150k mark isn't very difficult to achieve. It could be achieved easily because bitcoin is gaining popularity everyday. If you followed the bitcoin's antecedents, you would agree me that there has never being a time its price dips on the average. It would easily attain the stipulated price easily.
To be sincere with you $150,000 is not achievable for bitcoin this year in fact most and analysts are not even sure $100,000 considering the way the market is flauctuating .

And it will be a plus for long term investors gaining enough from the increase. That's why I'm still holding some coins even if it's not BTC I believe in long time investment.
If you have invested in all other cryptocurrency you have been dreaming to invest on, I also advise you to hold a little BTC for future purpose because when the maximum and total supply of BTC is mine, there will be a serious increase in the price of cryptocurrency.

If you have invested in all other cryptocurrency you have been dreaming to invest on, I also advise you to hold a little BTC for future purpose because when the maximum and total supply of BTC is mine, there will be a serious increase in the price of cryptocurrency.
I'll be converting my dogecoin into BTC this week, and buy some amount of BTC to have some reasonable amount. At the moment dogecoin isn't doing well.

I'll be converting my dogecoin into BTC this week, and buy some amount of BTC to have some reasonable amount. At the moment dogecoin isn't doing well.
Lolz, we shouldn't just consider it this way because it is not doing well .this is exactly something that happened to me when I invested in Tron., I have to sell it off because it was not moving but at that point it moves from 10 naira to 40 naira

Lolz, we shouldn't just consider it this way because it is not doing well .this is exactly something that happened to me when I invested in Tron., I have to sell it off because it was not moving but at that point it moves from 10 naira to 40 naira
Lol, tron performance in the digital coin market its simply making me to yell. The price is very much low, the coin isn't all that improving, it is simply below 10 cent.

Bitcoin has the potential to reach that amount. However, it depends largely on the mining activity and acceptance of Bitcopin as a whole in many countries across the globe.

Bitcoin has the potential to reach that amount. However, it depends largely on the mining activity and acceptance of Bitcopin as a whole in many countries across the globe.
I believe when the mining of 21M BTCs is mined the value of the coin will surely increase cos it will be scarce, the whales will own large portion of it. If you're a small investor holding reasonable amount then you'll be having valuable BTC by then.

Lol, tron performance in the digital coin market its simply making me to yell. The price is very much low, the coin isn't all that improving, it is simply below 10 cent.
Some of our expertise even advise us that having small portion of it in our portfolio is not a bad idea but should only be strictly for long-term investment .so there is still hope for the cryptocurrency.

Some of our expertise even advise us that having small portion of it in our portfolio is not a bad idea but should only be strictly for long-term investment .so there is still hope for the cryptocurrency.
It's never a bad idea to have some fraction of a coin. Every coin in the market is a potential coin. Unless otherwise it's said before it can be think about the other way round when the owner isn't promoting it again.

I believe it's very possible for Bitcoin to reach that amount, with my past experiences so far from Bitcoin, anything is possible, the coin has succeeded in becoming one of the most unpredictable coins out there. Just when you think it has reached it's limit, it goes ahead and break another.

It is very possible the rate the value of bitcoin is increasing but I doubt it can reach 150k in a year. Very much possible in years to come maybe in few years.

It would really be an awesome experience to see bitcoin get to the $150 mark my investment would have multiplied by four or more even☺

I believe it's very possible for Bitcoin to reach that amount, with my past experiences so far from Bitcoin, anything is possible, the coin has succeeded in becoming one of the most unpredictable coins out there. Just when you think it has reached it's limit, it goes ahead and break another.
Provide that live goes on I believe BTC will really get to a higher mark because more adoption is occurring around the coin, and I am optimistic it will rise more.

Provide that live goes on I believe BTC will really get to a higher mark because more adoption is occurring around the coin, and I am optimistic it will rise more.
But sometimes do you really think that we have to put much of our trust in cryptocurrency because I believe in the future there will be other technology that will bring down the price of cryptocurrency and make it to be useless.

But sometimes do you really think that we have to put much of our trust in cryptocurrency because I believe in the future there will be other technology that will bring down the price of cryptocurrency and make it to be useless.
Their are many things that affects cryptocurrency that remains undisclosed either. We aren't even up to 40% of factors that influences the crypto price and worth.

Their are many things that affects cryptocurrency that remains undisclosed either. We aren't even up to 40% of factors that influences the crypto price and worth.
Another thing that could have an effect on the movement of cryptocurrency is support and resistance, this is one of the most complicated aspect of cryptocurrency that I do not understand .at this point a particular coin is not controlled by demands or supply again.

Another thing that could have an effect on the movement of cryptocurrency is support and resistance, this is one of the most complicated aspect of cryptocurrency that I do not understand .at this point a particular coin is not controlled by demands or supply again.
When the coin receives whole lots of support from investors especially the whales it bolster its price. The major thing around any coin progress is the supply rate.

When the coin receives whole lots of support from investors especially the whales it bolster its price. The major thing around any coin progress is the supply rate.
That is true. Well since people that are investing in long-term in cryptocurrency will be getting a lot of profit then we have to invest in cryptocurrency for long time to generate profits. it doesn't matter how the market goes.

That is true. Well since people that are investing in long-term in cryptocurrency will be getting a lot of profit then we have to invest in cryptocurrency for long time to generate profits. it doesn't matter how the market goes.
I've always believe in long term cryptocurrency investment. That's why I choose those coins that improves with time. And BTC, ETH, BNB, BCH, is among the good number of coins with long term potential for improvement all year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back