What's new

Have you thought about Bitcoin reaching $150k in the future?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitxoin is a fast growing coin, their is no single year that it doesn't improve on its overall worth. I've never seen the price of Bitcoin deadlocked at a stable price for long. For two years now, that I've been following it, the coin makes awesome improvement to the top. Don't you think if you save your Bitcoin for long it might reach a very higher level. And you might be earning like the Bitcoin early investors who invested when the price was very low at $100.

Do you think the price of Bitcoin will boom up to $150k in the future? if yes why not start saving for the long time and earn like those big investors who invested earlier.

This sounds rather outrageous. Normally, we are optimistic about the growth of bitcoin but not to the degree of not being realistic. I do not see it reaching that figure. Note that, the current worth of bit on still has the tendency of crashing back to about $20k or below. In essence, it might be possible for that mark to be attained but it doesn't seem so.

This sounds rather outrageous. Normally, we are optimistic about the growth of bitcoin but not to the degree of not being realistic. I do not see it reaching that figure. Note that, the current worth of bit on still has the tendency of crashing back to about $20k or below. In essence, it might be possible for that mark to be attained but it doesn't seem so.
Even in the next 10 years you still don't believe? That is the same mindset others had when the coin came into existence. They doubted its transparency and progress of being a world sort after coin. Now where have such doubt brought to them??

My thought exactly!. If or when it gets there, I wil be very happy and proud of myself. Infact! If it reaches that, I will be in the moon and will be so happy that my future generation will not have to work as hard I I did for money.

Honestly that sounds crazy and sounds like something unlikely to happen. But then I have learnt to never say never when it comes to crypto currencies. Analysts on Wall street actually predicted that and I won't be shocked to see it.

There is no doubt about that because anything is possible these days, with the ever growing technology. Years ago, nobody believed that Bitcoin will come to be accepted, not to talk of Worthing this so much amount in dollars. I have learnt to give benefit of doubt to avoid wrong conclusion.

Well I have thought of that which will be good or even the beat because it will do a lot of things like good thinks ti the country. But you can never say in crypto currency because anything is possible it not just a game you can predict. My future generation are going to be rich once it come to that but it is not easy for a man linewthat to get even 1bitcoin or can't you see.

The potential and promised held by bitcoin has no alternative or close substitute. The value may continually soar which in turn will positive affect the prices and that make bitcoin to keep enjoying it's position as the head and leader of all digital currencies.

Bitxoin is a fast growing coin, their is no single year that it doesn't improve on its overall worth. I've never seen the price of Bitcoin deadlocked at a stable price for long. For two years now, that I've been following it, the coin makes awesome improvement to the top. Don't you think if you save your Bitcoin for long it might reach a very higher level. And you might be earning like the Bitcoin early investors who invested when the price was very low at $100.

Do you think the price of Bitcoin will boom up to $150k in the future? if yes why not start saving for the long time and earn like those big investors who invested earlier.
it is worthwhile that bitcoin will reach the price of 150,000$ in the future but by then there might be no other countries in the world which would not have legalized the use of bitcoin as their fiat money because it will be so generally accepted

The figure is quite scary but its feasible as we are getting quite close to maximum supply of bitcoins which will reslly spark scarcity. Already the coin is becoming scarce by the day. The few holders in large qauntity will be thr lords of the manor in the coming years.

First of all, most early investors, still have their coins meaning typically you can't earn more than them in Bitcoin. Maybe you can try other coins. But I believe Bitcoin can get as high as 200000 dollars in value. It's just a matter of time.

thumbnail.jpg

Warts Can Be Caused By Parasites! Eliminate...
Warts Can Be Caused By Parasites! Eliminate Them In 2 Weeks​
secure.calch.gdn​

Reaching $150k I rean honest feat, some people are predicting $300k and calculating the worth of one satoshis.

They are the opinion that soon, value of Bitcoin will be on each satoshis, not a full Bitcoin, many have started planning big for BTC already.

According to very strong technical analysis this is the last time we'll ever see bitcoins at $30k. The prices has never stayed a price range for a year its always going up. Having it as an alternate asset class will be driving a lot of capital into the crypto space snd the primary coin to be used will be Bitcoin.

Yes it will go to $150k in 1 year or so. Like this speed it is going to strong and hight. But you can get 3 times better profit if you put $1000 and when it's price reaches at $150k the $1000 price will be $3000 , if you invest in dogecoin then you will surely get more than 10 times than now.

It will be very nice and interesting when bitcoin reaches
$150k. There are many speculation about increament on bitcoin. More investor are investing and still pushing it.

I have thought about the possibility that bitcoin could hit $100k but I haven't thought about a price as high as $150k. Anything is possible and with the way bitcoin is doing a price of $150k does not look impossible.

It is possible for Bitcoin to attain that level, but it might take a long period of time to achieve this height. The reason I said this that the price of the Bitcoin might plummet back to less than 20k if it happens that their is a huge supply to the market. With the way things are going, it might take 5 years for bitcoins to cross over $150k in my own view.

Today there's a possibility that the price of bitcoins can actually$150,000 before the end of this year,but we cannot clear and accurate prediction because the price of cryptocurrency is unpredictable but we base our factors base on the growth of this cryptocurrency.

Definitely, with the rise in the crypto currency exchange Business and most Especially Bitcoin I believe the coin can reach that amount in the future. A lot of people are now leaving gold investment for crypto currency exchange Business so Bitcoin could even pass that

First of all, most early investors, still have their coins meaning typically you can't earn more than them in Bitcoin. Maybe you can try other coins. But I believe Bitcoin can get as high as 200000 dollars in value. It's just a matter of time.
Yeah, its just a matter of time, and it will go so high. I didn't say it will happen over night. With time it can be achievable just it did years passed by. When it was no where near the $100 threshold. Now we can see the big improvement around the coin.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back