What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

Of course, that's how it's supposed to be. When we make mistakes, it's oftentimes accompanied by failure and through that failure we get to pick the lessons we need for a better tommorow. I have learnt from my various mistakes
This is how it's actually supposed to be but I have come across persons who let their emotions get the best of them, on such situations what would you advice them?

Yes i have moved on, mistakes is an opportunity to work things right.
If you discovered that you made a mistake in you business the most important thing is that you should learn from it and do not repeat them again.
Do you think taking a risk is a mistake? Because most times the risk doesn't pay off and the person fails, does it mean he shouldn't embark on that risk anymore?
Love to see ur view on this

I have learnt to never give up on any project I embark no matter the obstacles I may face. It's so painful to quit on my previous businesses when I see that other people who don't give up are already successful with their various business.

Yes I have learnt a lot from my mistakes and I try not to make the same mistakes again and I learn from them to actually know how to act and what to do and what not to do

I understand that it is almost inevitable that you are not going to make any mistake in your business. This is why I always try to learn from them so that I can not be able to repeat the same thing again in the future.

I understand that it is almost inevitable that you are not going to make any mistake in your business. This is why I always try to learn from them so that I can not be able to repeat the same thing again in the future.
Yes you are right. Mistakes are defining bound to happen in life but the best we could do is to learn from it. The unpleasant experiences we have will help shape us to better in future.
Post automatically merged:

Yes you are right. Mistakes are definitely bound to happen in life but the best we could do is to learn from it. The unpleasant experiences we have will help shape us to better in future.

Yes, I have learned a lot from my previous mistake and I hope that will keep learning because I believe that the more l live is the more I will be learning. I considered a mistake as a teacher that is teaching me how experts and strong on my Business that is I don't usually regret of mistake but if one repeat the previous mistake that is foolishness.

I try as much as possible to learn from my mistakes immediately and then focus on what's ahead of me. This way, I do not get bothered about little things anymore since I know everything is going to be alright.

If someone learn from previous mistakes,he will be able to correct what mistakes he has done,this mistakes can be through business or education lines.

I don't own a business but i've learnt from several mistakes i've made which has helped me alot in life. As a student I've learnt from the mistake of not studying on time which could lead to failure of exams.

The only knowledge I have been able to gather from my previous mistake is that if you don't have anything to do with money you have now, you might likely spend it on something that won't be reasonable enough. This has been keeping me going.

I try as much as possible to learn from my mistakes immediately and then focus on what's ahead of me. This way, I do not get bothered about little things anymore since I know everything is going to be alright.
That is the best thing to do because with this you can avoid doing such mistake or repeating it again in the near future. There is no one that is above mistake but learning from the mistake is what differentiates us from other people.

If you dont want to be a failure forever , whenever you made a mistake , you should be able to sit yourself down and know the reason why you made the mistakes , learn from it and not allow it to occur again.

I have learnt a lot of times from my mistake the recent one was when I was trying to trade cryptocurrency at after entering the trade, I immediately start becoming afraid that the price will come down against me seriously that actually make me to run out of the market, if I was patient could make a huge amount of profit that day.
There is usually this apprehension when one is doing something as delicate as cryptocurency or forex trading for the first time,every step would be taken with caution and with time one would have mastered the process very well.

The only knowledge I have been able to gather from my previous mistake is that if you don't have anything to do with money you have now, you might likely spend it on something that won't be reasonable enough. This has been keeping me going.
Everybody are not perfect , so we are bound to make even the most tiny mistakes in life but learning about the mistakes after correcting it and trying not to allow it repeat itself is the best .

Everybody are not perfect , so we are bound to make even the most tiny mistakes in life but learning about the mistakes after correcting it and trying not to allow it repeat itself is the best .
In terms of money management , there is no how you can correctly Management funds you are not interested. Do you really think discipline can help in money management ?

One of the major things I have learnt is never to invest on hyip platforms on the internet. I have actually made some mistakes by investing on them and lost some good amount of money.

One of the major things I have learnt is never to invest on hyip platforms on the internet. I have actually made some mistakes by investing on them and lost some good amount of money.
The urge to invest in high-yield investment platform is definitely one of the things so many people are battling to stop, most especially people who are new into online business. I have learnt my lesson sometimes ago with this too

The urge to invest in high-yield investment platform is definitely one of the things so many people are battling to stop, most especially people who are new into online business. I have learnt my lesson sometimes ago with this too
it will be difficult for people to totally stop investing on such platforms because of so many reasons. For example I wanted to make quick profits even though I know it was a scam but on the long run I lost a little money. There are also people who do not know that such things are scam.

I have learnt so many things from my previous mistake. My previous mistake taught me that I shouldn't really focused on making money but the most important thing I should rather focus on is learning our this money can be made as it is the most important of it all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back