What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

Learning from your previous mistakes is a very important aspect of one's life. I lost a lot of money in the past and I have learned that we must not trust anyone when it comes to investing online. However, I have still invested money, so you may say that I have not learned.

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
I have tried so many business and I have failed several time but the most important thing is that I learnt from my mistakes and this have really help me to know how to manage customers and how to reinvest my profit..

Mistakes is always seen as a guide to the future occurrences. to me it's very important to learn from every single mistakes that you have faced in life because it will definitely make to have a better results of the future when you put it into practices. I personally have learned alot.

I have tried so many business and I have failed several time but the most important thing is that I learnt from my mistakes and this have really help me to know how to manage customers and how to reinvest my profit..
That's fantastic that you've learned from those things that caused you failures earlier to improve in what you aren't doing well to know how to manage your business better now.

It helps to strengthen us and teaches us lesson that we shouldn't lose our guard when it comes to pursuing business success, that we need to adopt ways of doing it right.
But even if you have so much experience from all the mistakes we have done in life, I think there should be a time in our life that we shouldn't make mistake again .but this will not be possible, we keep on making one mistake or the other.

I have be learning from my previous mistakes a great deal. Making mistakes is not something we should be afraid of making because it can happen to anyone and no one is without mistakes too

It helps to strengthen us and teaches us lesson that we shouldn't lose our guard when it comes to pursuing business success, that we need to adopt ways of doing it right.
Yes I have learnt from my previous mistakes in my business and I think that's the best thing for me to do yes to put in more effort in terms of marketing and handling business expenses.

But even if you have so much experience from all the mistakes we have done in life, I think there should be a time in our life that we shouldn't make mistake again .but this will not be possible, we keep on making one mistake or the other.
Lol, you'll always make mistake in life be it in business or whatever dear. Just know that mistake can't be erased permanently even if you've succumbed to too of them.

Seriously I've learnt a lot from my past mistakes even though mistake is inevitable in any kind of business but in all kinds of mistakes you have to make a way or solution to the problem in order to prevent the happenings of that mistakes in the future.

Seriously I've learnt a lot from my past mistakes even though mistake is inevitable in any kind of business but in all kinds of mistakes you have to make a way or solution to the problem in order to prevent the happenings of that mistakes in the future.
Solutions are always ideal whenever we succumb to mistakes in our respective businesses. When it comes to achieving success we must always have the mindset of being determined no matter what.

Sometimes I always believe that the reason why we have mistakes in our life is for the mistake to strengthen us and give us a lot of experience because without the experience in life we may not be able to handle complicated things in our life.
Mistakes is part of life and nobody they say is above mistake, but when you mark the mistakes , alwasy make sure you find out the reason why you make the mistake and solve it from happening again.

If that is the case then you have done the right thing I think that every individual learn from their mistake and proceed from there so for this your knowledge will be well improve and you will become more better in any field of your endavoure so the need for learning from your mistake is there.

You know in my work place our report sheet will always carry a part that states "lesson learnt," my past has been a teacher and a screwer for me. Each time i remember my past I always thank God for this adventure on earth. I've learnt bigtime from my past.

have you ever learn from your previous mistakes,this life is full of mistakes and mistakes ,and the only way that seems to be out is by learning from your mistakes,mistakes are often the best teachers

Mistakes is always seen as a guide to the future occurrences. to me it's very important to learn from every single mistakes that you have faced in life because it will definitely make to have a better results of the future when you put it into practices. I personally have learned alot.
You are right about that mate. Mistakes should really be seen as a guide to future occurrences as you said. Making mistakes isn't totally in itself bad, but learning from them is what really matters and will serve as a guide to us in future

There are many things I usually regret. Mistakes of not taking action of what can do. It is easy to be done but keep on repeating the same is different. Life's learning makes us stronger and even if we keep making mistakes, it will grow as foundation to our stronger self. It is really hard to think of what was done but we need to keep moving forward. Carry those mistakes and change from it.

Learning from ones past mistakes is a conscious effort I must say because most of the time we are engrossed counting our losses than we do not have time to look back and see what to improve and avoid next time

People who doesn't learn from their previous mistakes are likely to repeat it over and over again .I have made a lot of mistake in my life and the lesson I have in them has helped me progress in life.

I have made a lot of mistakes before both in business and outside of business life as well. And I have learned from them overtime not to repeat them again.

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
Yes, i have made costly mistakes in my business and ive learnt from them, however ive not been able to make much amends and i do hope i can redeem them all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back