What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

Learning from ones past mistakes is a conscious effort I must say because most of the time we are engrossed counting our losses than we do not have time to look back and see what to improve and avoid next time
That is very true. Learning from a mistake is a conscious effort that one needs to take. You never learn anything if you engage in complaining and damning yourself for not doing it right. But being self compassionate and ready to make changes is the best way to move forward.

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
It is good we all make mistakes in business because that is what makes us better and we learn a new ways of handling things, I have make so many mistake and I have learnt from my mistake

That is very true. Learning from a mistake is a conscious effort that one needs to take. You never learn anything if you engage in complaining and damning yourself for not doing it right. But being self compassionate and ready to make changes is the best way to move forward.
Yeah exactly we have to understand that we are not perfect and sometimes we could get it wrong it's those moments that make or mar an individual, so it's important not to always tear oneself down

It is good we all make mistakes in business because that is what makes us better and we learn a new ways of handling things, I have make so many mistake and I have learnt from my mistake
Making or committing a mistake is one and learning from the mistake is another thing. I know of some people who forget about the previous mistake that he tends to repeat. I am talking of an employee in his job. Being a one-track mind can make you forget important things when you go multi tasking.

It's note worthy that you've acknowledged your mistakes, which have shown you lessons you shouldn't be repeating. I've learned lessons too to always carry on no matter what in my business.

Yes I have as much as I don't want to admit this we learn from our mistakes I could be very hard headed about a mistake but it won't change the facts
You need to stop being hard-headed about a mistake that you have realised about as being hard headed can make you to go into more bigger mistakes that will impact your life in a very bad and negative manner.

I have made quite soon couple of mistakes in the past and I am very glad that I was able to learn one or two things from them and hope that I should never repeat it again.

I have made quite soon couple of mistakes in the past and I am very glad that I was able to learn one or two things from them and hope that I should never repeat it again.
What are those mistakes you made earlier in your business or around your job which cost you downtime which you never want to repeat again?

I've experienced mismanagement of funds, and I wouldn't ruin my business anymore mismanaging funds that is hard to get.

Previous mistakes the way I'll put it is a "schoolmaster." A wise man once said "once bitten twice shy." So I've been learning from my past mistakes.

Yes I strongly believe that I have learned from my previous mistakes in the past on my business end of things as well s on my personal social life end of things as well

Definitely, I've learnt from my previous mistakes. One of the factors that are made my poultry farm to collapse was selling on credit to customers just so I could maintain them but that taught me a lesson which I will never indulge myself.

Yes, I have learned valuable lessons from my mistakes and past experiences in doing business. Sometimes trusting someone too much might lead to disappointments when the person fails to deliver.

Anyone who is not able to learn from his previous mistake must be a very foolish person because it is very obvious what you're supposed to learn that it's staring in your face but you decide not to learn from it and keep making the mistake all over again.

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
I have learnt from my previous business mistakes.
Very early in my business, i knew nothing about creating an online presence for my business, and am certain that is what made my business grow slowly.
After a friend advised me, and i started advertising my products online, the influx of customers became shockingly high.

Over the three years of existence of my business, I have made mistakes and the same time learnt from those mistakes.
Not taking advantage of the mistakes you make only mean your business will likely fall.

that's great,but in every bitter experience there is lesson to be learnt , when you learn from your previous mistakes nothing will dwindle your success, success will be your portion.

Over the three years of existence of my business, I have made mistakes and the same time learnt from those mistakes.
Not taking advantage of the mistakes you make only mean your business will likely fall.
Yes, when you're operating a business, you shouldn't allow the mistake which you suffered previously to occur again. Occuring again means that, you aren't ready moving forward with your business.

Definitely, I've learnt from my previous mistakes. One of the factors that are made my poultry farm to collapse was selling on credit to customers just so I could maintain them but that taught me a lesson which I will never indulge myself.
Me too.
I have learnt from the mistakes I made especially at the start of the business.
Learning from these mistakes have helped me better my business.

I am someone who is always trying to make sure he puts in their best always and by so doing, I do not forget to learn from whatever situation I find myself in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back