What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

Yes I have as much as I don't want to admit this we learn from our mistakes I could be very hard headed about a mistake but it won't change the facts

Yes I have as much as I don't want to admit this we learn from our mistakes I could be very hard headed about a mistake but it won't change the facts
Anyone that does not learn from his or her first mistake is not a teachable person as anyone should be able to learn from their past mistake and I am of the opinion that which knowledge then there will be no reasons why we will be making mistakes in the first place.

The best way to answer this question is to talk about a specific example of a time you made a mistake: Briefly explain what the mistake was, but don't dwell on it. Quickly switch over to what you learned or how you improved, after making that mistake
Learning from the mistake is the ideal stuff, we shouldn't just keep toiling over what has happened. That's mistake for us, and we have to move on that's all.

Making of mistakes is something that is very common in the world today especially when it comes to businesses because it's how you are definitely going to learn how to perfect your business and maximize your profit.

Making of mistakes is something that is very common in the world today especially when it comes to businesses because it's how you are definitely going to learn how to perfect your business and maximize your profit.
Yea we all make mistake in one way or the other in our life,we have to learn from the mistake we do . for me have learned alot from most of them and have guided me in life till this day.

I have taken in a ton of times from my error the new one was the point at which I was attempting to exchange digital money at subsequent to entering the exchange, I promptly begin becoming apprehensive that the cost will descend against me genuinely that really make me to run out of the market in case I showed restraint could make a tremendous measure of benefit that day.

Mistakes is common, cos we aren't perfect humans. When we fall we shouldn't hesitate to learn from the mistake and carve out better strategies to make go far in our respective business.

Making mistakes is a very common thing but the biggest part where you would only be brain is when you keep on repeating the same mistakes instead of learning from them and getting better in the process.

Mistakes is common, cos we aren't perfect humans. When we fall we shouldn't hesitate to learn from the mistake and carve out better strategies to make go far in our respective business.
Yes we are all prone to makes mistake in one way or the other and we are an imperfect human being and in this case we shouldn't expect to be 100% perfect in what we are doing. I always take it as a lesson and move on.

One mistake I cannot forget is when I used the money someone gave me to get something to gamble and I lost the bet since then I learned from my mistake and would only use my spare funds to take risks

Making mistakes are part of life journeys,we learn from them and makes great decisions to aid us in our endeavour

Making mistakes are part of life journeys,we learn from them and makes great decisions to aid us in our endeavour
Like you said mistakes is part of life journey only if you decided to learn from the mistakes and turn it it into a positive effect in your life, I have greatly achieved many things learning from my mistakes by learning on how to turn it into a positive effect.

Yes I have definitely learnt from my previous mistake. In the past I started Blogging with the sole aim of making money and other online business without building up the business just because of what I have heard from motivational speakers. But right now I now realize that building up the business to make money is Paramount

Definitely, one of those lessons is making sure that one puts back the profit of the business back into the business instead of spending it on personal expenses, a mistake some make.

Yes we are all prone to makes mistake in one way or the other and we are an imperfect human being and in this case we shouldn't expect to be 100% perfect in what we are doing. I always take it as a lesson and move on.
Yes, we aren't perfect in any way that's why mistakes comes in what we do in life, be it business or other ventures of life. Ability to learn from it and keep going makes us determined for success.

Yes, we aren't perfect in any way that's why mistakes comes in what we do in life, be it business or other ventures of life. Ability to learn from it and keep going makes us determined for success.
Sometimes I always believe that the reason why we have mistakes in our life is for the mistake to strengthen us and give us a lot of experience because without the experience in life we may not be able to handle complicated things in our life.

P

One thing that I have found out about life in general is the fact that I should never give excuses for being yours as if I keep on giving excuses then I might keep on failing or instead I should own up my failure and learn from it so that I can become successful later in life.
Yes I have learnt from my previous mistakes is really dealing with clients and also creating a back-up plan in every business you start up with this you will not make mistakes.

Yes I have learnt from my previous mistakes is really dealing with clients and also creating a back-up plan in every business you start up with this you will not make mistakes.
Dealing with clients is a major skill that has to be developed in any business and that is something that i think comes from experience more than anything. It is not something that you can learn theoretically.

Well the mistake that I have made in the past that I have learnt from is the fact that I should always do for what I believe in as if I did not go for it then I will not achieve it.

Sometimes I always believe that the reason why we have mistakes in our life is for the mistake to strengthen us and give us a lot of experience because without the experience in life we may not be able to handle complicated things in our life.
It helps to strengthen us and teaches us lesson that we shouldn't lose our guard when it comes to pursuing business success, that we need to adopt ways of doing it right.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back