What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

Of course i do learnt from my precious mistakes because I m can say almost all the success i achieved today are the result of the lessons i learnt.
That is so true. I must learn from my past mistakes. To be able to be successful in life or work, I must learn from the lessons of the past mistakes. I need to move on, rise up from where I have fallen. I need to face another tomorrow.

When we succumb to mistake in our respective businesses, what keeps us going is the ability to recover smartly and never repeating same mistake again.

Generally we need to understand that it is not everything that we have to pesist on because there are some things that do not have future and such things should not be in our list.
I believe before anyone ventures into any form of investment , he or she will first of all work towards being able to envision the profitablity of such investment.

Of course, it's always very important that we learn from our mistakes. That is really what makes people successful in their business endeavors.

Of course, it's always very important that we learn from our mistakes. That is really what makes people successful in their business endeavors.
I agree with you. It's very very important to learn from past mistake. It's not good to make the same mistake. Its good to move on.

There are some people who actually see mistakes as a bad thing but as far as overall science is one of the biggest advantage that you would have because it's a very big blessing for you not to repeat such a game in order to guarantee your success.

There are some people who actually see mistakes as a bad thing but as far as overall science is one of the biggest advantage that you would have because it's a very big blessing for you not to repeat such a game in order to guarantee your success.
I agree that a mistake is bad and we should learn from it. Doing the mistake over and over is like forgetting the past mistake. Life is a never ending learning process.

The mistakes is actually what makes you to understand where you went wrong in what you are trying to do about your business or any project that you get involved and once you acquire the knowledge you will not be able to make such mistakes again.

My lecture onces said that a fool is not someone who does the wrong thing and knows he or she as done the wrong thing,but a fool is someone who does the wrong thing and doesn't know he or she as done the wrong thing, definitely I learn from my mistakes and correct them as fast as possible

Of course I have learned from my mistakes in the past. I still make some mistakes though but not as repetitive. No one is without mistakes. And there is no one that doesn't repeat mistakes sometimes too

I have recently learnt from my mistake of keeping a wrong mindset about my online and offline earning. I had a fixed mindset that I can only work in paid to post forums online and get a job in the course I studied for offline. But recently, I am adopting a growth mindset that I can learn anything online and offline and use it to earn.

Well the greatest mistake that I mostly regret is when I couldn't set up a business because of several excuses but now I have learnt from them and I have making great preparation to set up my business before the end of this year.
Yes I've actually learnt from my previous mistake and now I have used Amber 6 to be able to get more success in my business now.

I have learnt so much from my previous mistakes and it is also shaping the way I am giving you ideas right now and I hope that I will make the most out of it.

The mistakes is actually what makes you to understand where you went wrong in what you are trying to do about your business or any project that you get involved and once you acquire the knowledge you will not be able to make such mistakes again.
I learn a lot from my mistake and I just choose and decided that I should not repeat most of them again, if I still repeat them that means I am not growing and I'm not moving forward.

To be honest , I have realised my mistake that I should not gamble any more but have not applied , instead I just continue gambling whenever I feel like or with free bonuses.

Learning is something that we will keep doing as long as we are still alive till the day we are going to die, then learning about anything stops permanently.

The lots of lessons I have learned from my mistakes cuts across both in my Investment decisions as well as actual business activities. I tried and failed in my fish farming business and learned there a lot of things I needed to know before

If one does not learn from his mistakes one nothing but a big f@@l. Of course I have learnt from my mistakes, there are things I did that I'll never try again

P
Yes I've actually learnt from my previous mistake and now I have used Amber 6 to be able to get more success in my business now.
One thing that I have found out about life in general is the fact that I should never give excuses for being yours as if I keep on giving excuses then I might keep on failing or instead I should own up my failure and learn from it so that I can become successful later in life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back