What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

Whoever never Kearns from his or her mistakes will and must have to keep on repeating that mistake over and over again in their lives. Is that how to really live a live of purpose?

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
Yes of course. It is through my past mistake that I can learn from and be able to correct it. It's good to know that you also learned many things from your past mistake.

Yes of course. It is through my past mistake that I can learn from and be able to correct it. It's good to know that you also learned many things from your past mistake.
Learning from your previous mistake is one of the way to gain new experience and move on in a better way,in life and business there are mistake and failure but if you can chose to learn from your mistake and error and then work very hard towards correcting them and become more better than you will derived something really important so there is nothing wrong with learning from your mistake

The best way a business man can make progress faster is by looking back to his mistake and learn from them with the aim of improving the business.

Yes. I have even learnt a lot. I don't afraid of making mistake but I always make sure I don't make mistake twice. I correct my steps and watch my steps to avoid further mistakes and make sure the mistake make me a better person.
Yes I've actually learnt from my previous mistakes and now I will take precaution and what and how to run my business not to make such mistake again.

I make sure that i learn something from my mistakes. If you did not learn from your past mistakes that means there are chances of the mistakes repeating itself in the future if care is not taken to curb it.

Yes and at the same time we should not think of persisting in something that does not make sense, we need to see potential in the thing we are persisting on for maximum success.
I believe before we start something we need to first of all work believe in it and see reasons in it , so persisting in it is something that worth the stress.

I have learnt a lot from my previous mistake, I know nobody is perfect ,I have learnt a lot, but despite how the experiences was tuff I still see it as a stepping stones, the experience I had was for me to learn I know I learnt in a hard way but it has helped me a lot today.
I have also learnt a lot from my mistakes in the past and one of those things that I have learnt from my past mistakes that I should never hesitate from taking the next step in my business and my life because I know that delay can be dangerous and time lost can never be recovered.

Mistakes are welcomed, that's why we spot our errors and never to repeat same error in order to forge ahead and achieve great things with our business.

Of course i do learnt from my precious mistakes because I m can say almost all the success i achieved today are the result of the lessons i learnt.

I believe before we start something we need to first of all work believe in it and see reasons in it , so persisting in it is something that worth the stress.
Generally we need to understand that it is not everything that we have to pesist on because there are some things that do not have future and such things should not be in our list.

Yes. I have even learnt a lot. I don't afraid of making mistake but I always make sure I don't make mistake twice. I correct my steps and watch my steps to avoid further mistakes and make sure the mistake make me a better person.
Yes I have actually learnt from my previous mistake and I believe that I will do well now since I have take precaution on what and what not to do.

My previous mistake i only learn to understand that patient is one of the most important thing in life and in anything we are doing we should not rush into something we are not really sure of.

A lot of people learn from their mistakes so like forex I learn alot from my mistakes on both cryptors and forex trading I can remember when I boost my account on forex because I want to use a new skill but I learn from it

Yes I learnt a lot from my previous mistakes , I do mistakes even now , but they are not the old same mistakes , still I am on the learning process and the mistakes help me to achieve something in my life.

Of course i do learnt from my precious mistakes because I m can say almost all the success i achieved today are the result of the lessons i learnt.
You're good learner dear. I love to see other persons learning from their mistakes and never repeating it again in their life, and push on for success.

Write your reply... Have you ever learned from your previous mistakes yes that is very sure be you know mistake are often made and also mistakes are the best teacher an also the best way to get another experience

I kearn from mistakes I don't commit the same mistakes but I commit new mistakes. I continue making mistakes and continue learning from mistakes. My mistakes do not repeat

Just like you I have learnt from my mistake of not being able to start up a business in the past because I really feel that has it been I have been able to start up a business things then by now I would have had experience in the business.
I have learnt from my previous mistake about my business and I am making correction not to make further mistakes on what has been happening too far in business.

Yes.... have learnt a lot and I pray I should go into it again especially in the aspect of taking a loan I will never try that in my life ever again is a nightmare
Well the greatest mistake that I mostly regret is when I couldn't set up a business because of several excuses but now I have learnt from them and I have making great preparation to set up my business before the end of this year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back