What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

Yes.... have learnt a lot and I pray I should go into it again especially in the aspect of taking a loan I will never try that in my life ever again is a nightmare

So, you mean you took loan and had difficult time paying back the loan? This is why I am extremely against taking loans because in the end you may end up getting sued or get in legal trouble if you fail to pay back your loan. I would start small rather than taking loans to start big businesses.

I have grown up to understand that you are always going to make one or two mistakes in your business journey and learning from them and avoiding them in the future is very important.

Well I have learnt alot and changed alot (The method I use on approaching certain situations)
Honestly I think what differentiates new business owners and experts Is just experience.
That's why I have a note book of every single step I take on my online business, I do this because I want to be sure later on what I did and the steps I took.

I actually believe this is how experts sell courses because they have been through it and there are now showing newbies how to start and scale through easily

Some things you do in business that later turned out to be things that did not actually help to drive the overall objective of the business are things i too have engaged in and have the first habd experience to see how what does'nt work.But courage is what has kept one going.

Some things you do in business that later turned out to be things that did not actually help to drive the overall objective of the business are things i too have engaged in and have the first habd experience to see how what does'nt work.But courage is what has kept one going.
Yes sometimes if you actually know what you are doing ,you should not be discouraged about whatever challenges you are having because you will definitely achieve your dream goal one day.

I have learnt from my previous mistakes but I learnt it in a bitter way. I now understood how to run things better and to have multiple streams of income.

Yeah, I have. I do really have. I have foolishly in the past did engage in many scam sites without even bothering to make enquires about them. I virtually did believe everything they said about their site, but that was a long time ago when I was still new to online earning methods.

I have learnt from my previous mistakes but I learnt it in a bitter way. I now understood how to run things better and to have multiple streams of income.
This actually depends on the type of experience you are having ,but for me in cryptocurrency, I have learnt to understand that patient is certainly one of the most important aspect when you are trading crypto.

I have learned from my previous mistakes of course. And I still keep learning from the ones I make due to bad decisions on my part that I made

Yes sometimes if you actually know what you are doing ,you should not be discouraged about whatever challenges you are having because you will definitely achieve your dream goal one day.
The challenges we are facing can cause us to make mistakes and that is natural. Although we are careful but we still can commit mistakes that we should not blame ourselves. Just let it be a lesson for the future to avoid that same mistake.

This actually depends on the type of experience you are having ,but for me in cryptocurrency, I have learnt to understand that patient is certainly one of the most important aspect when you are trading crypto.
My experience has nothing to do with cryptocurrency. I over depended on a job and the job disappointed me and makes me to return back to the labour market.

Don't Think You Know Everything. ...
Never Blame People For Your Unhappiness. ...
Stop Wasting Time On Losers. ...
Love Is Not What You Think. ...
You Actually Don't Have A Lot Of Time. ...
You're Probably Not As Awesome As You Think. ...
Learning Never Stops. ...
Doing Hard Things Gives You More Pleasure.
I love your quotes. There are some business owners that do think that they know everything and they are better than others but they know nothing. This might affect them when they are about rondo mistake and others are correcting them

Yes. I have even learnt a lot. I don't afraid of making mistake but I always make sure I don't make mistake twice. I correct my steps and watch my steps to avoid further mistakes and make sure the mistake make me a better person.
Yes actually I have learnt from my previous mistakes and I have used close teens to really better my business and now my business is really effective.

Well I only learn to be persistent in what I am doing because that is just one of the most important thing in my business and in my life. Persistence will give people a lot of success in life.

Well I only learn to be persistent in what I am doing because that is just one of the most important thing in my business and in my life. Persistence will give people a lot of success in life.
Ofcourse , those who preserve especially during the period when their struggle seems not to be fruitful normally have course to rejoice after a while because their persistence will be rewarded

Considering trading as a business, I have learned not to allow my emotions to take control over me. It is not easy but I have to be in control to get the best results. And I need to ensure all signals are met before placing a trade.

The challenges we are facing can cause us to make mistakes and that is natural. Although we are careful but we still can commit mistakes that we should not blame ourselves. Just let it be a lesson for the future to avoid that same mistake.
Yea, most of the mistake we are making should be as a lesson for us and we should make up our mind not to repeat such mistake again, that's how a lot of people are growing in life.

Indeed i have actually removaled on, errors is actually a chance to function points appropriate.
If you found that you slipped up in you company the essential point is actually that you ought to gain from it as well as don't replay all of them once again.

Ofcourse , those who preserve especially during the period when their struggle seems not to be fruitful normally have course to rejoice after a while because their persistence will be rewarded
Yes and at the same time we should not think of persisting in something that does not make sense, we need to see potential in the thing we are persisting on for maximum success.

Considering trading as a business, I have learned not to allow my emotions to take control over me. It is not easy but I have to be in control to get the best results. And I need to ensure all signals are met before placing a trade.
Even in sports they say that you should not let your emotions to take over because that will certainly ruin your good disposition. Sometimes when you lose you have that feeling to take vengeance so you will try again with a bigger capital.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back