What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

One has no option left than to learn from their previous mistakes as no one will live your live for you. If you don't learn from your mistakes, you'll end up being a loser

Yes. I have even learnt a lot. I don't afraid of making mistake but I always make sure I don't make mistake twice. I correct my steps and watch my steps to avoid further mistakes and make sure the mistake make me a better person.
Yes I have actually learnt from my previous mistakes because I know I was actually feeling into business that I started because of lack of financial management but now I can really do more when it comes to managing finance in business.

The one thing I have learned is not to react to posts that really annoy me because I have got myself in hot water a few times from being too outspoken. I've learned to just ignore people I think are trolling for responses. Now I just say nothing.

Of course it is important people learn from their previous mistakes because that will make them more experienced and advantageous in business.

If you do not learn form your mistakes, that means you are not moving forward. I have learnt a great deal in my last mistakes and it helps to shape me to who I have become today.

If you do not learn form your mistakes, that means you are not moving forward. I have learnt a great deal in my last mistakes and it helps to shape me to who I have become today.
Making a mistake without learning from the mistake means that we are likely to repeat the same mistake again in life, we have to take all the mistakes we have made in life as a lesson for ourselves and to others when advice are needed.

Making a mistake without learning from the mistake means that we are likely to repeat the same mistake again in life, we have to take all the mistakes we have made in life as a lesson for ourselves and to others when advice are needed.
Thus is the best step towards avoiding such mistakes in the future. When you understood your mistakes perfectly, your chances of making such mistakes in the future is very slim.

Yes i have moved on, mistakes is an opportunity to work things right.
If you discovered that you made a mistake in you business the most important thing is that you should learn from it and do not repeat them again.
Yes mistakes are meant for to go back to the drawing board and make corrections, which builds experience.

Nobody likes to make mistake because we don't want to appear foolish. unfortunately this is how we learn most of the things we do today including walking. It is being said that trial and error is the best way of learning about science.

Yes mistakes are meant for to go back to the drawing board and make corrections, which builds experience.
Yes, it brings experience for the one who is eager to learn and not the foolish ones. Cos their are people on earth repeating mistakes after mistakes.

Thus is the best step towards avoiding such mistakes in the future. When you understood your mistakes perfectly, your chances of making such mistakes in the future is very slim.
Yes and we should all try as much as possible to avoid all the situation that could make us not to learn from any our mistake , it is an opportunity and it's also an experience for you to advance more.

Yes and we should all try as much as possible to avoid all the situation that could make us not to learn from any our mistake , it is an opportunity and it's also an experience for you to advance more.
Once you put every necessary things in order before you start a business, your chances of having any problem on the business is very slim.

Once you put every necessary things in order before you start a business, your chances of having any problem on the business is very slim.
Even if you put everything in order before starting a business, there is still a possibility that you can fail in that business, when you enter into the business there are challenge you may not have expected, this always happen.

I don't think that there ever exist a man that will say that he never make mistake in his business. Mistake will surely occur in a business. But what matters is how the mistake was handled. If the mistake is handle well then the business will continue but if not the business might collapse.
But whenever we do mistake we should learn from the mistake

Even if you put everything in order before starting a business, there is still a possibility that you can fail in that business, when you enter into the business there are challenge you may not have expected, this always happen.
If you have a good business plan, when there is failure in your business, it will likely be minimal than when you do not have a plan at all for it.

Yes. I have even learnt a lot. I don't afraid of making mistake but I always make sure I don't make mistake twice. I correct my steps and watch my steps to avoid further mistakes and make sure the mistake make me a better person.
Yes I've actually learnt from my previous mistakes and now I am really doing better in my business, business is all about making mistakes and also learning from your mistakes.

I have made a couple of mistakes in the past that has made me to lose some money but I am very happy that I have learnt from them and I'm not going to repeat them again.

That you've learned from your previous mistake doesn't mean you will not make that mistake sometime again in the future. Only this time, the mistakes will be far less in occurrence

If you have a good business plan, when there is failure in your business, it will likely be minimal than when you do not have a plan at all for it.
What type of plan do you think i should have as a business owner,i will only concentrate on how to develop my business,there is no way you can minimise business failure when its comes an Unexpected circumstances.

Yes.... have learnt a lot and I pray I should go into it again especially in the aspect of taking a loan I will never try that in my life ever again is a nightmare
Just like you I have learnt from my mistake of not being able to start up a business in the past because I really feel that has it been I have been able to start up a business things then by now I would have had experience in the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back