What's new

Have you ever used a billboard to advertise your business?

The bill board is an effective way to ennhance advertisement but I still believe that using the modern ways to embark on advertisement would be more effective.

The bill board is an effective way to ennhance advertisement but I still believe that using the modern ways to embark on advertisement would be more effective.
Billboards are very effective too because Alot of people would get to see it while undergoing their normal daily endeavor, the downside is the fact that it can be very costly for start ups.

Personally I haven't done that before but am much aware of some business companies most especially those who are into food stuffs production, which uses such to communicate with the people about the value of their products and how it can satisfy them.

A billboard is usually really expensive for advertising a business. I would not go for it when there are other cheap methods like social media, posters and mouth to mouth marketing. Billboards only work well for big companies.

You are very correct about how expensive it is to run your advertisement using billboard and also even at that level of expenses, it is not capable of reaching every targeted potential customers you're looking for to patronize your business.

That's true, starting up a small business is a good idea because you don't need to have that huge amount of money before you can start earning,a lot of people don't understand this.
You are right and using the billboard is far expensive than what people who have little businesses can afford to it is better to go for other ways of advertising their businesses.

You are very correct about how expensive it is to run your advertisement using billboard and also even at that level of expenses, it is not capable of reaching every targeted potential customers you're looking for to patronize your business.

There are many billboard companies that tend to charge their customers on daily basis. They tend to charge a lots of money and this is also the main reason why most of their customers are big companies.

You are right and using the billboard is far expensive than what people who have little businesses can afford to it is better to go for other ways of advertising their businesses.
Yes, a lot of businesses might not afford that, I don't think it will be very important to use it, I'll advise you to look for other's ways to advertise your business online.

Well I haven't done that to my business but I believe the use of billboard for the advertisement 9f business are most often done by large or big production companies on the high ways.

I have a semi billboard made of iron that I erected. It is not that big and it is just beside the premises that my business is situated. It does a pretty good job of advertising my game shop. The ministry of environment charges me about $25 a month for that.

A billboard is usually really expensive for advertising a business. I would not go for it when there are other cheap methods like social media, posters and mouth to mouth marketing. Billboards only work well for big companies.

Instead of wasting my money on trying to make use of billboards to advertise my business, I would rather use the money to run a paid advertisement on either Facebook or Instagram which I believe is going to be more effective.

Instead of wasting my money on trying to make use of billboards to advertise my business, I would rather use the money to run a paid advertisement on either Facebook or Instagram which I believe is going to be more effective.
That's just it, it's all about making money, I don't even think you can earn a considerable amount of money by advertising your business with billboards.

Using bill board has been my favorite method of advertising my snooker pool business,I am currently using that method at the point of the gaming center and within the city metropolis

The reason why making use of this kind of way to advertise your business is that it is something that is to be accessed by those living within the vicinity of your business establishment and not far away because you are looking at getting those people to patronize you.

The reason why making use of this kind of way to advertise your business is that it is something that is to be accessed by those living within the vicinity of your business establishment and not far away because you are looking at getting those people to patronize you.
That's true, we have a lot of ways that we can make good use of to advertise our businesses online or even offline, a lot of people take their time to invest on the knowledge.

Yeah, and modern ways of advertising are way cheaper than using billboards. Advertising online for example can be done with no cost when you promote yourself in social media sites.

I have a semi billboard made of iron that I erected. It is not that big and it is just beside the premises that my business is situated. It does a pretty good job of advertising my game shop. The ministry of environment charges me about $25 a month for that.
But I don't think this will help your business growth, if you want to earn money on your business we have a lot of ways that you can make good use of to advertise your business online.

But I don't think this will help your business growth, if you want to earn money on your business we have a lot of ways that you can make good use of to advertise your business online.
I didn't tell you I don't advertise my business online. I have a Facebook page for my business. You have to balance online and offline adverts. It is not just about advertising online. I still live in a place where internet penetration is average at best.

You are right, but f you have a big business or company you can decide to advertise your business with billboards, but in what way do you think one will advertise small businesses.

I believe that a very big business company will easily afford to make use of billboard to advertise their business and it's something that is actually very effective if they have a strategic point where the billboard advertisement is pasted.

Yes that is why if you are still trying to grow in your business you should not be thinking of billboard but think of flyers and posters for those that do not go online.
Ordinarily, billboard is for big business, not small. It will be a wrong plan to start using billboard to advertise a new business. What new business need is awareness and poster and flyers are enough to do the work.

I didn't tell you I don't advertise my business online. I have a Facebook page for my business. You have to balance online and offline adverts. It is not just about advertising online. I still live in a place where internet penetration is average at best.
Yes you are right, it's all about earning money, if you can earn a considerable amount of money an make your business successful then that's just fine, the internet do help us a lot.

I have not, mainly because I consider billboards more geared towards actual locations. I don't see a point in using a billboard on a random road down a highway. But if it was in a big area, with a heavy flow of people, it sure could be useful, but I think only in big locations

I'm sure it could work, I just don't see a reason to promote an online business on the highway when most people expect to see a location. But maybe I'm overthinking it.
Advertising using billboards requires you to be very strategic about where you are placing the billboards, it should be somewhere with high traffic of individuals either on foot or inside vehicle

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back