What's new

Have you ever used a billboard to advertise your business?

It actually cost a lot of money to advertise with billboard. But I think it worth the price because it's effective method of advertising. However, in most cases, it's only big companies that can use billboard to advertise their business due to high cost.
it is one of the most effective way to advertise your business. The money spent on such is actually worth it because it creates massive awareness. That is why many business ventures always do it.

I have not used the Billboard to advertise my business and the basic reason is that such advertisement is quite expensive and my business is still at its cradle.
You're right about the expensive part. I think it's more like a thing that's available to the highest bidder only because you would have to pay the government just so you could use one.

There have been a lot of offers for me to advertise my business using a billboard but then I think it is not worth it. The prices here are usually over the roof and it is not just my kind of advertising.
If you do not have a brand that Is well established or you do not have the capacity to foot the bill then you have no business using billboards, there are other forms of powerful advertisement.

The best way to use a billboard for advertising is for a large business with a permanent premises, or you have become a well known brand. It's one of the most expensive ways to advertise now.
You are right, it is a great idea for big businesses to use billboards but for small businesses it will cost too much, instead they can use digital marketing.

It actually cost a lot of money to advertise with billboard. But I think it worth the price because it's effective method of advertising. However, in most cases, it's only big companies that can use billboard to advertise their business due to high cost.
I agree that advertising with billboard worth the price though it's expensive. It's not all business that can advertise with billboard due to its high cost. Only big companies can afford to advertise with billboard.

You're right about the expensive part. I think it's more like a thing that's available to the highest bidder only because you would have to pay the government just so you could use one.
Yeah, I think the people that pays the highest amount of money always uses it. That is why only big businesses are seen in such billboards. They are actually many in this part of the world.

Only multinationals and big companies can afford to advertise on billboards in my country. Small businesses resort to online advertisement because that's reasonably cheaper for them.

I have used a billboard multiple times to advertise my business because it is one of the most effective way to advertise business locally and it is a very good way to achieve quick result in your business.

No, I have not used a billboard to advertise before. But I am looking forward to using it very soon. I think it is a great way of reaching bigger audiences, It seems expensive but It is worth it.

No, I have not used a billboard to advertise before. But I am looking forward to using it very soon. I think it is a great way of reaching bigger audiences, It seems expensive but It is worth it.
It is a very effective way to embark on marketing campaign and it is very effective because I have have tried it and it worked . It is a very effective way to market local business.

If the billboard is placed in a strategic place where there a lot of pedestrians that can look up and see it then it's a very good way to advertise your business. Give it a try.

Unfortunately I've never made use of billboards to advertise my business because it is something that is far away from my business reach and it will most likely not to reach to all my business customers when I make use of it to advertise.

Well I have never make use of billboard to advertise my businesses but I know that most people that make use of billboard at my side to advertise there product and services are mainly big companies.

If the billboard is placed in a strategic place where there a lot of pedestrians that can look up and see it then it's a very good way to advertise your business. Give it a try.
That is right. It can be so good for it to be a in strategic place where customers can easily seen. Though it is so expensive. Only those in large scale businesses can afford it.

Personally I haven't done that before but it's mostly comon used by companies most especially those into the productions of food items. they used billboards in given information to their customers.

When it comes to starting a new business, the first thing you want to think about is how you are going to get new customers or even users to your business and one good way some people use is to use a billboard to advertise their business. Of course, billboards are not cheap and you do need the money to be able to invest in something like a billboard advertisement and hope that it pays off if you choose to do so.

Have you ever invested in a billboard for advertising purposes before? If not, would you ever consider investing in a billboard to advertise your business? What would you have to consider before jumping on a billboard?
A billboard advertisement from the information gathered often pays off but one also has to consider the cost. I haven't used billboard advertisements but will surely do so when the opportunity arrives.

Well I have never make use of billboard to advertise my businesses but I know that most people that make use of billboard at my side to advertise there product and services are mainly big companies.
That's just the truth about billboard. Most of the companies that use billboard to advertise their product are big companies. Advertising with billboard cost a lot of money hence small company cannot afford to advertise with it.

It is a very effective way to embark on marketing campaign and it is very effective because I have have tried it and it worked . It is a very effective way to market local business.
That is very nice. its effectiveness is the major reason so many people use it especially the big business ventures to advertise their business. It will always attract the attention of the people if it is done properly.

That's just the truth about billboard. Most of the companies that use billboard to advertise their product are big companies. Advertising with billboard cost a lot of money hence small company cannot afford to advertise with it.
Yes that is why if you are still trying to grow in your business you should not be thinking of billboard but think of flyers and posters for those that do not go online.

I have never used a billboard to advertise my business. However I don't prefer using this method of advertising the business as billboards can be damaged by the bad weather conditions anytime in my country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back