What's new

Have you ever used a billboard to advertise your business?

I have never used it but it's good form of advertisement. It help to create awareness about business. Those who the know the value of billboard spent a lot of money in having it.

Actually I have not used a billboard for the advertisement of my products or business but I have used othet means such as social media posters and also by telling verbally.

The billboards that are around here already going to cost you around an arm and a leg in order to hire them. This is even together with the consideration that nobody even knows the real impact of using billboards for advertisement.

I have never used a billboard to advertise my business neither I am I planning to do so. This is because advertising through billboards is very expensive and that billboards can be destroyed by harsh weather conditions.

That's true, starting up a small business is a good idea because you don't need to have that huge amount of money before you can start earning,a lot of people don't understand this.
If you place a huge expectation in small businesses, it would hardly give you the profits you desire.
It is good to start small and grow significantly .

We have a lot of ways that you can use to advertise your products online, we have social media, with the help of social media you can be able to advertise your products online.

It might seem easy to do so, but marketing online is not an easy process at all and it certainly requires you to build some kind of great reputation and even provide giveaways as well.

I have been seeing many businesses being advertised on electronic billboards. Traditional billboards are still very common in my country as far as I know. They are quite expensive kind of advertisement.
I've also seen many businesses being advertised on billboards, but it's mostly big companies that makes use of such billboards because they are quite expensive for small businesses or companies.
That's same to me, I don't have a business at the moment, I prefer to work online and earn money, what about you, what do you do to earn money online, do you work online or offline?
I work online to earn money as i'm currently a student and i don't think i can handle working offline and studying for now. I work online on get paid to platforms like bizdustry and trendri.

Last edited:
Billboards around here are usually very expensive and they are not even going to give out to you who just has a business. They are mostly on the lookout for politicians who have a lot to spend.

The best way to use a billboard for advertising is for a large business with a permanent premises, or you have become a well known brand. It's one of the most expensive ways to advertise now.
It is more suitable for known brands or an upcoming business that the owner has a lot of money. In this part of the world before you make such advertisement you will pay to the government indirectly.

The billboards that are around here already going to cost you around an arm and a leg in order to hire them. This is even together with the consideration that nobody even knows the real impact of using billboards for advertisement.
Yes, you're right. It cost some money to advertise with billboard. But the cost is not much considering it's effectiveness. People know the impact of billboard advertisement in business. Big companies spent a lot of in hiring billboard for their business advertisement. If they're not seeing its impact, they won't spent so much on it.

It is more suitable for known brands or an upcoming business that the owner has a lot of money. In this part of the world before you make such advertisement you will pay to the government indirectly.

Well, when the the companies launch any kind of brand, they realise that they would need enough capital for that. This is because they need to spend money on marketing and advertising of that specific brand.

Well, when the the companies launch any kind of brand, they realise that they would need enough capital for that. This is because they need to spend money on marketing and advertising of that specific brand.
Yeah, that is why launching a big brand takes a lot of money. But with a lot of consistency they will actually recover it. someone who does not have money may not be able to advertise his product that way.

Billboard's advertisement is traditional marketing strategy which needs alot of money and you can not advertise your product to your targeted audience.

Marketing and advertising is very important to every kind of business even if you do not want to engage in paid advertising. A lot of businesses actually put separate budgets to achieve this.

No i have not done this yet, the highest i have done is make use of e- flyers and as well printed out some handbills, but this would be a goal for my business though. To be able to do this, it means the business is doing pretty well.

No i have not done this yet, the highest i have done is make use of e- flyers and as well printed out some handbills, but this would be a goal for my business though. To be able to do this, it means the business is doing pretty well.
We are on the same page, I believe that small business owners can't afford such level of advertisement because it would pose a serious drawback on the business if it is initiated.

Billboard's advertisement is traditional marketing strategy which needs alot of money and you can not advertise your product to your targeted audience.
Billboard may be a traditional means of advertising product, but you can definitely reach your targeted audience through billboard advertisement. Companies spend a lot of money to use billboard for their business advertisement. If it's not effective, they won't be spending such amount of money on it.

I have not used a billboard to promote my product because it is still at its cradle and I hope to do such in the future if I have grown the business to certain echelon of profitability.

I have not used a billboard to promote my product because it is still at its cradle and I hope to do such in the future if I have grown the business to certain echelon of profitability.
This is awesome and a wonderful goal I believe is achievable.
I as well would love my business to advance to that level because it signifies growth.

This is awesome and a wonderful goal I believe is achievable.
I as well would love my business to advance to that level because it signifies growth.
Advertising your brand on billboard is a very effective marketing model that you can try out. It is definitely going to give you the desired result depending on the location of the billboard.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back