What's new

Have you ever used a billboard to advertise your business?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
When it comes to starting a new business, the first thing you want to think about is how you are going to get new customers or even users to your business and one good way some people use is to use a billboard to advertise their business. Of course, billboards are not cheap and you do need the money to be able to invest in something like a billboard advertisement and hope that it pays off if you choose to do so.

Have you ever invested in a billboard for advertising purposes before? If not, would you ever consider investing in a billboard to advertise your business? What would you have to consider before jumping on a billboard?

The best way to use a billboard for advertising is for a large business with a permanent premises, or you have become a well known brand. It's one of the most expensive ways to advertise now.

There have been a lot of offers for me to advertise my business using a billboard but then I think it is not worth it. The prices here are usually over the roof and it is not just my kind of advertising.

Using bill board has been my favorite method of advertising my snooker pool business,I am currently using that method at the point of the gaming center and within the city metropolis

Using billboard is quite fine and good for business because it helps customers to get aware very fast. Especially in my country, once they see new supermarket billboard, all the world will know that there is a new restaurant somewhere and this is because they are fancy of this things.

Billboard is good way of advertising a business. It help to create awareness about your brand.

I have done business with more than 5 companies just by seeing their billboard. I have not use billboard to advertise my business but I will still use it.

I think this question is for those that have businesses, for me I have never owned a business, if you know what you are doing you can be able to earn money from it.

I have never used a billboard to advertise my business. I don't even own a business to start with and like you said billboards are not cheap so one has to consider a lot before advertising with a billboard.

I have never used a billboard to advertise my business. I don't even own a business to start with and like you said billboards are not cheap so one has to consider a lot before advertising with a billboard.

I have been seeing many businesses being advertised on electronic billboards. Traditional billboards are still very common in my country as far as I know. They are quite expensive kind of advertisement.

I am yet to reach that level because I am just starting up the business and if I use billboard for advertisement, I wouldn't get any profit that would cover for it's expense.

I have not, mainly because I consider billboards more geared towards actual locations. I don't see a point in using a billboard on a random road down a highway. But if it was in a big area, with a heavy flow of people, it sure could be useful, but I think only in big locations

I'm sure it could work, I just don't see a reason to promote an online business on the highway when most people expect to see a location. But maybe I'm overthinking it.

That's same to me, I don't have a business at the moment, I prefer to work online and earn money, what about you, what do you do to earn money online, do you work online or offline?

A billboard is usually really expensive for advertising a business. I would not go for it when there are other cheap methods like social media, posters and mouth to mouth marketing. Billboards only work well for big companies.

A billboard is usually really expensive for advertising a business. I would not go for it when there are other cheap methods like social media, posters and mouth to mouth marketing. Billboards only work well for big companies.
You are right, but f you have a big business or company you can decide to advertise your business with billboards, but in what way do you think one will advertise small businesses.

You are right, but f you have a big business or company you can decide to advertise your business with billboards, but in what way do you think one will advertise small businesses.
Startups would definitely find the use of billboards very expensive because the capital required for small businesses is small and the profit potential is as well not that big for them to buy billboard.

I have not, mainly because I consider billboards more geared towards actual locations. I don't see a point in using a billboard on a random road down a highway. But if it was in a big area, with a heavy flow of people, it sure could be useful, but I think only in big locations

I'm sure it could work, I just don't see a reason to promote an online business on the highway when most people expect to see a location. But maybe I'm overthinking it.

There are certain kinds of locations that might be more important when it comes to using the billboard advertisement. Many companies use billboards on main streets for more exposure.

Startups would definitely find the use of billboards very expensive because the capital required for small businesses is small and the profit potential is as well not that big for them to buy billboard.
That's true, starting up a small business is a good idea because you don't need to have that huge amount of money before you can start earning,a lot of people don't understand this.

This is very true, someone who is just starting out with a business will be small and not have a lot of funds to be able to put into the business at first even if they may have something. Something like a billboard is probably not an ideal way of promoting your business at first when you are starting out and is probably more for bigger businesses that have seen growth and have a steady income coming in. For smaller startups, things like social media promotion which a lot of the time, does not cost anything is a great way to start out and then work your way up from there.

There have been a lot of offers for me to advertise my business using a billboard but then I think it is not worth it. The prices here are usually over the roof and it is not just my kind of advertising.
We have a lot of ways that you can use to advertise your products online, we have social media, with the help of social media you can be able to advertise your products online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back