Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
When it comes to forum management, there's always the possibility of banning the hot heads who are causing problems in the community. It's either they are banned temporarily or permanently.

Since you have been managing your community, have you ever revoked a permanent ban given to any of your forum members? What would be the reason why you had to revoke their ban?

When I ban someone, I do not ban for a small reason, I only ban a user for violating rules multiple times and ignoring warnings. Therefore, bans are permanent and there are no exceptions. However, I have not banned too many users on my forums.

it depends on the ban and the severity of it. If it's something awful, offensive, I probably won't allow that user back. But if they didn't do as bad of a thing and are apologetic and show that they have changed, I may consider allowing them back on. But that's a rare occurrence. Most people who get banned don't fight a lot and just move on.

Most people who get banned don't fight a lot and just move on.

You are very correct with this assessment because it is also what I found out as well with being involved in forum management for a very long time now.

Most people that get banned don't usually put up a fight for their ban to be reversed especially when the things they did was really worth the ban.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back